TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical) about game: Archive through July 19, 2022 users admin

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a thread where my question is appropriate. I've not gotten very deep into this so far, so have no clue on who to vote to save. Any thoughts, and why? Thanks in advance!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Where do we vote at?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
No advice or answer needed for me. I voted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, the first night I was not the only one thinking that we could vote up to 10 times a day starting that night until the 14th. But.. no, you can vote up to 10 times within the voting period.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I voted for Britney. I use a couple other sources and got recommendations, so based my votes on that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I voted for Brit because I think she will be more fun than the other 2. Judging from the feeds I am so glad I did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When is voting over? I thought I could vote till next week but tried today and nothing happened.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Apparently you can only vote once per email. Did you vote already?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Was it said if there anything more to Pooch’s Backstage Boss power? I am thinking if the Veto is used he will have the power to name one of the unsafe girls as the nom replacement. Kind of turning him into a Backdoor Boss, since neither of them had a chance to play in Veto it would technically be a backdoor.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
That's an interesting question/thought, Cathie!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Who are the "mean girls"? And is there any logic to why they are going after Taylor?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cathie- technically that’d still be a nomination.

What’s being speculated is the eviction vote loser will get to face off against one of the two backstage people who lose the audience vote (maybe Pooch decides, maybe the eviction lose decides) in a comp. Loser goes home- winner becomes the new Backstage Boss…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Some possible info about the twist.

Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
Jul 9

#BB24 She's very close to what the actual twist is. VERY close.

-----------
Kat Dunn
@itskathryndunn
Jul 7

okay so I still stand by my previous theory bc I think it’s genius. BUT WHAT IFFFFF the hoh noms and the 2 that didn’t get saved by the fan vote end up having to go head-to-head in the… BATTLE OF THE BLOCK!!!!!!😱😱😱 #bb24

====================

Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
Jul 9

I am not 100 % but I think Pooch who has lost his vote may factor in somehow. #BB24

---------

h | BB24 🔑
@huntys_pov
Jul 9
Replying to @Spoilergirl1

What part is different plz

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have they said what exactly is wrong with Jasmine's ankle and or what happened? Did she just get a medic in the DR or have to go to the hospital?

Just curious if it is more than a sprain, and really how did she do it? those mats look really cushy to me.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It looked like the mat was too cushy and her ankle turned.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It also looked like jumping while excited and the brain may not have processed the step depth and then as Dogdoc says, too cushy. And Jasmine, like many of us, may not be real athletic.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Did they change part 2 of the HOH because Jasmine hurt her ankle. I thought that in the HOH challenge that the ones that made it to the 2nd stage would just go against each other until only one was left.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think it's extremely unlikely they would have done the pie challenge otherwise. Which I think is unfair to the other houseguests. An injury that means you can't compete should just be part of the game, particularly if it occurs during the competition.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My daughter knows someone who has been on a couple reality/competition shows. They said there’s a law about not changing/interfering with any part of a comp/event to favor one participant over another. I don’t see how they would have had all the costumes/props for that comp immediately after Part I of the HoH comp….

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I still say she touched the ground in her round and should have been eliminated.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It continues to astonish me how a large production like BB USA can repeatedly mess these things up.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I completely agree Grooch, I'm 150% sure she touched, I watched it like 20 times!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Calimom3, that is true of competition shows, but BB keeps saying they are an entertainment show so those rules don't apply.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I would think that the pie challenge would have required way too much set up to be able to pull it together that quickly. And they never said on the show that they would do the course again. I listened for it.