TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Let's Talk Strategy and Game!: Archive through August 17, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Who is playing the best game so far? I guess I'd nominate Michael, Monte and Turner in pretty much a three way tie.

Michael's only weakness is he appears too strong from a competition standpoint so he may be viewed as a good target once the numbers are down.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I think Joseph is also playing an exceptional game - he's able to pretty much stay below the radar with the non-LO's. While they suspect he's involved, he is so charming that they still trust him to some degree - enough to share information that they probably shouldn't.

I watched him in the BY with Daniel and Terrance yesterday after the veto - just caught the tail end where he was "commiserating" with them about Michael's decision and not understanding it. When he got up to leave, Terrance says "See - what did I tell you? He knows!" For context, Terrance believed that Joe agreed with him and Daniel that it was a bad move on Michael's part.

They clearly know he's in the alliance, but he's just disarming enough with his charm, that in the moment, they forget.

I do agree with your top 3 too!

I wouldn't be mad (at this point) if any of the LO's won this (with the exception of Kyle - he's just too caught up on his showmance right now for me).

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I don't know where my post went, but I think from a social game, Joseph has the best game, while also being very strategic.

His charm disarms the other side and they share most everything with him.

Edit to add - I swear, I refreshed this link and my first post wasn't showing. sigh......

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of you. I wouldn't count out Taylor and Brittany, though.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think Kyle lost or forgot about rule #1 (or at least in top ten) that you don’t have a showmance?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL Kyle hasn't forgotten. He's just temporarily overcome.

Rabernet, I agree that Joseph is playing a very solid game as well. I think I missed him because he has made it appear so effortless and that is surely the sign of a good player.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree with everyone on Joseph.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I am so interested to see what everyone will do after tomorrow’s eviction. It will be a great shake up and I want to see where everyone lands. I most look forward to Jasmine’s take as it should provide some laughs.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Taran made a good point about Joseph’s game in that he continues to talk game and strategy with all hg’s. Most players stop communicating game-wise with those outside their alliances. He’s forming bonds.

My favorite has become Turner. I love that his attitude is all game.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Sub-question - Is there a good game move Daniel could make to flip the vote? I’m curious from a strategic standpoint. Is there a move that could be made when the odds are stacked against you to that degree?

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
Daniel could point out to Michael that keeping him and possibly having him make F2 would would ensure a win for whoever is beside him. It would make more sense to drag someone less popular along.
Just for the drama that would ensue I would like to see the house flip and evict Kyle.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Do you think they will show how joseph got all that intel and was sharing it with the leftovers? I think that cemented michael not using the veto....

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They did show a bit of that.

So thoughts on Taylor winning HOH. I'm happy for her but was this a good HOH to win? I'm not sure. Who should she go after?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
She needs to go after Terrence for sure.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I listened to today's RHAP podcast and am, as taran promised, still confused about Joseph's "plan" and what mist Taylor is experiencing.

Does anyone understand what's going on today?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So grading Taylor's strategy and her HOH.

Rosem summed it up very well.

quote:

Taylor's HOH in 10 easy steps:

1. No girls will touch the block
2. Terrence is the target
3. Indy goes up as a pawn, touching the block
4. Indy somehow becomes a target when Taylor decides Terrence should be saved with the veto
5. Joseph will be the replacement for Terrence, Indy will go, because it would be good tv.
6. Kyle wins veto - Joseph balks at being the pawn
7. Suddenly, Alyssa is now the pawn
8. Oh, wait, Alyssa is now the target
9. If Kyle uses veto, TWO girls touch the block
10. Kyle doesn't use the veto, half the Leftovers are mad at him.

Thanks a lot, Joseph.

I think that I'd give her a D. She was very confused about what she wanted and that simply stirred things up and made it almost impossible for anyone to support her goals (if she had any goals?). Thoughts?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Jimmer. She wanted HOH so badly, I don't feel like she really thought through what she would do if she got it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought, originally, that she wanted yo get rid of Terrence because he had betrayed her and she was rightfully upset and hurt about it.

But Joseph listed her into getting rid of another woman. He wants to keep the men.

Same old, same old.... a woman throws her game for what a man wants because she has a crush on him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I want to add, it's really stupid of her getting rid of Indy because Indy wanted a woman to win too. Taylor would have better results working with Indy instead of Terrence.

What a waste.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Grooch. Taylor is only screwing herself by getting rid of a girl over Terrance. If she were a better player she would have realized that the guys alway protect each other.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
-I’ve got my $$ on. Michael Brit f2 with Michael winning.

If these 2 actually follow through, it would be beneficial for Michael. Unfortunately, if Brit is sitting in the finals anyone would beat her. The house underestimates her, I believe.

I seriously like Turner and would appreciate him as the winner. I like his open disdain for the apparent laziest hamster, ever. If Turner gets to the f2 I think he has a good chance to win against anyone except Michael.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ugh! Taylor and Joe on couch. He brings up Kyle's name and says this will make great tv. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

So she cozies up to him and he starts whispering about Kyle and Alyssa as a couple and them as a couple and making great tv.

So, maybe she isn't throwing her game for a man, but instead for air time on tv.

Ugh! I don't know which is worse.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, Taylor is very concerned with appearance. Ironically, it’s not as good a look as she had when she didn’t have any power.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Worst case of HOHitis ever. So disappointing. The only girl Taylor shoulda considered putting up is the one she wouldn’t for the most confounding reason ever. And Terrance has been the most anti Taylor voice in the house. Yet her HOH gets rid of Indy. Pffffft.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Because that's what Joseph wanted. <sigh>