TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 20, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB24 Turner tells Aly he's looking forward to a week away from Jas "No doing anything for anyone". Aly say "Fire. Yeah I know. We were getting on each others nerves".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB24 Michael says he's ready to have talks tonight. he starts with Jas. She asks how he's feeling. He tells her he wanted Turner in his group but Jas is happy he picked her. Jas thinks it will be Kyle or Turner that goes home from Dyre Fest this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB24 Jas says she doesn't want to go up on her birthday week. She tells if she doesn't go up and he wants Tay to stay she would promise to vote to keep her. Jas asks straight out if he would keep her if she was OTB with Tay. He wants to have those talks going forward.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB24 Mike and Jas hug and she leaves the HOH room. As soon as she does Michael says "She's going on the block".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24

Michael is the HOH of Brochella (inside) with Brittany, Taylor, Jasmine and Monte

Terrance is the HOH of Dyre Fest (outside) with Kyle, Alyssa, Joseph and Turner

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24 FB 3:13am BBT Terr 1on1 w/Turner. Turner asks if the plan is still the same. Terr wants Joseph out. Turner suggests a B/D after putting up Kyle/Alyssa as initial noms. Terr plans to pull down Kyle & leave Alys/Joe on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 FB 3:15am BBT Michael 1on1 w/Monte. Confirms Jas target & they laugh at her trying to use her bday week to avoid the block again. Mike asks if Terr blundered in the HOH comp by choosing Joe/Jas as the next round competitors. They agree that they don't know what Terr thought

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB24
Jasmine is going to talk to Michael in case noms are early.
Then the food convo starts. Monte is working out then eating.
Jas-Can't do pizza. Maybe chicken & waffles or something like that.
Jas heads up to HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24
Jas-I want to chat w/you in case the thing is early. Checking in on where your head is at.
Mich-The way I'm looking at it, like last night, from talking to Britt & Taylor. We're on the same page about getting Monte out. So, it's all of us vs. Monte for veto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Michael nominated Monte and Jasmine #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
52s
Both sides of house preparing lunch! Eggs, Pizza & Leftovers are on the menu inside! And sandwiches are the top choice outside. Seems like Noms haven’t happened yet for the DyreFest 5 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m

outside choices include PB&J and bologna

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
47s
#BB24 Turner thinks something must have been said - Terrance explains that he put Joe up because he said he was in an alliance w/Indy but voted her out. That doesn't make sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
39s
Terrance told Turner he "hates it when people misconstrue shit" and "something just sounds fishy" - about Kyle's story?
Turner said "don't tell him I told you that"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Imma 🅿️otato 🥔
@TVtater
·
3m
What is Jasmine more mad about? #BB24
a) being nominated
b) having to feed herself

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.25pm ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kyle to Terrance- We came up with a plan, me, Joseph, Monte, Turner, to create another alliance and bring in Michael and Brittany. We needed one more number so we grabbed Taylor. That's what has been running the game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
48s
Terrance- I wonder did they do theirs and now we are about to do ours. Kyle- Probably. Terrance- I think we will do it right there where Chinese checkers is. I walk down those stairs and then I come over to you guys #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
· 7m
Brittany: Look at Nicole & Victor.
Taylor: Living up in Michigan right? I saw somebody say that she took all the flavor out of that man.
Michael: I saw that too.
Taylor: I did see what he looked like on his season, & I went to IG and I was like that's a white man. Sorry! #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Turner- I'm surprised there have been no DRs today. Kyle- Maybe it has been a big day inside. Turner- If a huge fight happened inside, we wouldnt even know. Joseph- I would put my money on Taylor and Jasmine if there was a huge fight. Turner- I'd say the exact same thing #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
6m
Brittany said she went on a “Bachelorette Party from Hell” in Nashville. Every Bachelorette Party in Nashville is from Hell. I think that’s the point
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Joseph- It has to be either Monte/Taylor, Monte/Jasmine or Jasmine/Taylor. Alyssa- I dont think he would do Taylor since she was just HoH and didnt put him up. I am assuming Monte/Jasmine. Joseph- That makes sense #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀 (Not Grodner or Julie)
@Spoilergirl1
· 3h
A lot of sad fans as Joseph and Turner are nominated. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Turner has used the Chinese Checkers board to make a pic of a waterfall. He asks the HG's if they can figure out what it is. The white part has thrown Aly and Kyle off. They tell him he did too much.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
@Spoilergirl1
·
10h
It looks like after teams were picked the houseguests were still socializing with each other. #BB24

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
@Spoilergirl1
·
11h
My source confirmed that the teams were able to talk, and Michael likely spoke with Terrance about his noms. That might be a problem for production considering they said no interaction between the HG's. 🚨#BB24