TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ideal Split for the next twist - who ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Ideal Split for the next twist - who I want to suffer and who I want safe.. LOL! users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm interested in seeing what you all think about who should be inside .. who should be outside and what the split should be to make it entertaining.

My Ideal Split:

Outside:

Kyle
Joseph
Monty
Turner - HOH
Jasmine

Inside:
Alyssa
Brittany - HOH
Michael
Taylor
Terrance

Although I've set up the Inside so Alyssa (or Terrance if need be because of a Veto play) and with who I want to see in final 3 (with Turner from the other side)

It's the outside I'd be watching .. just to see Jasmine torment the other 4 and how long it took before before the guys ask for a trampoline to jump over the wall.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Need, that looks good to me. Anything that puts Jasmine outside with people willing and able to evict her on the week after her birthday. She would think she was safe—after all, the poor weak little girl with all these big strong men to wrap around her finger. I would feel sorry for Turner, though, but if he was HOH he could take some joy in being able to send her out.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m very much down for your split, Need.

It will be fun watching the lovebirds being separated.

Fun times if Turner could mind-fornicate Jasmine.

I’m looking forward to this new twist.

Am I correct in thinking this is in place of the traditional double eviction?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Maybe the title should be changed.. I want to see what everyone is thinking the split should be.. unless you all agree with me of course! LOL!

This split as I understand it is in place of the traditional double eviction.. and it takes place over the course of the week instead of one hour.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Outside:

Jasmine
Taylor
Terrance - HOH
Kyle
Joseph

Inside

Alyssa (Because of her back)
Michael
Britt
Turner - HOH
Monte

I'm mean. Make Kyle see his cookout fears come true. And I want Taylor to be stuck with Jasmine because she refused to put her on the block. I wish I could separate Taylor and Joseph, but Monte in no way deserves to be stuck with that group. But Joseph does.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Good one Grooch! I can really see the potential for entertainment.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
My criteria:

Brit and Micheal stay together. Keep things cohesive with their pairing.

Turner and Jasmine on the same squad in hopes that Turner messes with her blonde hair.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Outside:
Jasmine
Joseph
Kyle
Monte
Michael

ETA- I’m operating with the hope Terrance goes.

Inside:
Turner
Alyssa
Taylor
Indy
Brittany

I started with Jasmine outside and put her with those least likely to tolerate her nonsense. I couldn’t torment Turner like that so he is inside.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree with the others that put Taylor and Jasmine together, punishment for Taylor's lack of a HOH lol.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I may have to switch up the teams because of this spoiler.

quote:

Spoiler Girl 👀 (Not Grodner or Julie)
@Spoilergirl1
1h

Like I spoiled he likes her and I tihnk I was told he asked Joseph if he did, but yes my source picked up on this. #BB24

----------------

@TrillaryBlinton
17h

Y’all, Monte is staring real hard at Taylor and Joseph. I really want to know what he’s thinking 😂 #BB24

So, I need to move Monte to the backyard team and should I bring Terrance or Kyle inside.

I would have to bring Terrance in by default. Jasmine needs to stay outside and since Alyssa is inside, Kyle needs to stay where he is.

So, I need a new hoh. Hmmm..

Kyle or Jasmine? Damn. This is getting hard.

New teams!

Backyard:

Alyssa Hoh
Jasmine
Taylor
Monte
Joseph

Inside:
Michael
Britt
Turner
Kyle
Terrance

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Split up Micheal and Britt. Let’s see how Britt handles the game without Michael since she has been sitting on his coattail.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Brit and Michael split and Alyssa and Kyle split and now Joseph and Taylor split.

Put all the "couples" on opposite teams. Also Jasmine can't be on the team with Turner.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
My FINAL list:

Outside:

Kyle - HOH
Joseph
Michael
Taylor
Jasmine

Inside:

Alyssa
Brittany - HOH
Monty
Turner
Terrance

People are correct . Brittany and Michael need to be split as well. Jasmine still needs to be in the backyard.. and Taylor can be there because she didn't put Jasmine up ... and it would be interesting to see how Kyle and Joseph interact for the week.

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
Need, wholeheartedly agree with you. Fingers crossed it plays out that way.

A few days ago I heard Michael and Brittany explaining to Indy how the fast forward double eviction is done. They are in for a huge surprise

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Outside:

Jasmine
Monte
Taylor
Kyle
Turner - HOH

Inside:

Michael
Brittany HOH
Alyssa
Terrance
Joseph

Mostly, I don't want Jasmine or Kyle on the same team with Alyssa.

I can't wait to see how they do it, and I hope it's not lame.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh I don't want Turner to have to be with Jasmine, and I, too, would like Michael and Brittany split up. I do want Taylor to be with Jasmine though, serves her right for not nominating and evicting her.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think ya'll are underestimating Brittney. You don't have to win comps to win this game. She is very smart. She doesn't make waves, isn't a physical threat, gets along with all of them, even those who have treated her poorly and has created quite a stir in the Swatter's alliance and put some of the boys on high alert, without getting any blood on her hands. She is always the voice of reason, kind and nurturing.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Brittany has been underestimated hopefully that works in her favor. If the jury is managed strategically by her she has a chance of winning. Bad jury management has lost the game several times for players.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My ideal would be that Jasmine would self evict.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looks like we don't know the sides yet, is that right (it's just finished on the West Coast)?

I assume Michael is going to pick first. He should pick
1. Brittany to be safe
2. Alyssa or Jasmine, whichever one he wants to evict or is left after Terrence's pick
3. a LO he really wants to be safe (or best of what's left...)
4. a LO he really wants to be safe (or ...)
5. a LO he would be ok with going.

That would force Terrence to have Jasmine/Alyssa (the other one), and give it a chance that a non LO could go on both sides. And it would also leave the LOs he doesn't care about as much at more risk (as they'd be out of his control).

Risca76

05-12-2011

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Took me a minute but I understand now and agree!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I got my numbers wrong, as he only chooses four people, so on that list I need to remove line 4 and renumber 5.

Makes sense for Alyssa and Kyle for Michael’s 2 and 5 (old numbering) as they’d hate to be split, but make a good pair to put on the block. Otherwise if he picked Jasmine, he’d have to put her against someone he or the LOs haven’t had any issues with.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The spoilers say that Michael has Brittany, Alyssa, Kyle and Turner. Let me double check. Another said that Kyle and Alyssa are in the same group.

Ed
@A_Saleem999
· 1m
The teams are according to Reddit
Michael- Brittany, Kyle, Alyssa, Turner
Terrence- monte, Taylor, Joseph and Jasmine #bb24

And Spoiler Girl was the one who said Kyle and Alyssa are together.

I put more credence in SpoilerGirl..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl also has a source who says that Turner and Jasmine are in different groups and that Brittany is with Michael.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: