TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 14 - HOH Competition

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 14 - HOH Competition users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 07, 2022Dipo25 08-07-22  5:51 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
By the time the show sets up their super romantic storyline, the couple has pretty much broken up.

I guess they'll get to use their 'boing' sound effect when they have to publicize the split. So, it's all good. I guess.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
2m
They're not wrong (even if it's diary room prompted). They are the bottom of the leftovers, and Michael constantly winning has made himself a target.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael nominates Monte / Joseph / Terrance .

Says a lot of people don't want to see them in the Veto competition but He likes a challenge.

Daniel thinks it is a good thing that he is not on the block and will gun for the Veto if he is picked.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Leftovers meet to discuss the plan to BD Daniel this week! Bd they all agree Monte/Joseph/Terrance going up OTB will hide their alliance and would give them good competitors in the POV comp! #BB24

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Indy and Terrance have to be in the top ten dumbest most clueless BB players of all time.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They are right up there with Raven, Victoria, Danielle McMurphree, and others of that ilk…

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
From what I see, there really are no strong players on the other side so going after each other in the LO alliance is bound to come sooner rather than later. Jasmine is the one I cannot take. And Indy. Well and Terrance. 😂

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I finished watching this last night.

Glad to see that Turner has caught on to Jasmine's faking her injury (making it worse than it is, and milking it)... his comment made me laugh out loud. "A fly could land on it and you would think Jasmine fell off Mt. Kilimanjaro"

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Also did Nutty Jasmine ever figure out who ate her muffin? (Live feeders question)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd show more of turner. Him looking at the camera when she was freaking out over her foot getting "bumped" was priceless.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh Brenda, I rewatched that part, it was hilarious. "Could we get a replay please?"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: