TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Besties Twist

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Besties Twist users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's some spoilers from Spoiler girl about what's going on.

First tidbit: The plan is for feeds this weekend. There are people behind the scenes who control those feeds and there's plans to have an active staff this weekend. #BB24

As for the Besties twist it will work like this. They will pick a bestie during the HOH competition. When someone is out of the competition, they choose their bestie and the last person picked will be paired with the new head of household. #BB24

I do not know what the competition is.

The way it is explain. The new HOH begins with 14 people competing. Jasmine is outgoing HOH.

As people are eliminated from the comp they will pick someone to be their BB Bestie.

The person not picked is besties with the HOH. #BB24

It is confusing. Let me see if I can clarify some things to make it easier

This is what my message reads: They will pick a bestie during the HOH and last person not picked will be a bestie with the HOH. #

Feeds will be up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She then clarified that it will be 13 people competing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And she just posted this:

I'll have clarification after the episode. #BB24 I just got a bunch of new information.
7:57 PM · Jul 20, 2022

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since Jasmine is the outgoing HOH she can’t play, so whoever is not picked by the end of the comp will be Jasmine’s bestie.

Probably, IDK, just guessing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
More spoilergirl:

“#BB24 HG's will pick their BB Besties in an order of elimination based on the order of exiting out of the HOH.

The last person picked will be BB Bestie's with the HOH.

You go on the block as a pair. The HOH's Bestie is also safe for the week. Asking how the veto works.“

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, you go on the block as a pair. Does that mean there will be 4 people on the block and this ends up being a double eviction?

There is going to be a lot of scrambling this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, let's hope it's a physical competition so Jasmine will be out first. This means she can't end up with the hoh and be safe.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Jasmine can’t play in this HOH comp. I do wonder who would pick Jasmine, she could be left until last, so good possibility she gets paired with the HOH and safety.

I sure hope not, but as bad as this season is going…..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good point. And your most likely right. Nobody is going to pick a person with a bad ankle.

Wait! Somebody might pick Jasmine if their only other choice is Turner.

This has to be a comp that is done individually and nobody knows how well they did compared to others.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It seems like they won't be able to pick until all are eliminated. (unless they get to pick someone still competing, but that doesn't make sense since they can't pick the HOH and won't know who wins). So in order of worst to best they get to pick their partner, but cannot pick the HOH Whoever doesn't get picked pairs with the HOH This just seems backwards. I wonder if people will purposely lose the comp so that they can be first to pick their besty. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They probably pick a card with a name on it and don't know who they are picking until they open it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I would love if it were a blind pick like that. Not a school yard pick.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The should take a page from their new Challenge USA. Let the algorithm pick.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: