TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Technical Stuff

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Technical Stuff users admin

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
Question: how do I get BB Viewer to work?? I'm on chrome and I have the extension. But I thought it was kind of stand alone app? Help :-) Please and thank you.

Nettenaz

08-10-2007

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nettenaz a private message Print Post    
Where is the option to turn on closed captioning? I haven’t been able to locate it yet.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It says on BB website if you want to watch the Live Feeds you need to go to Paramount+. I'm in Canada and bought my Paramount+ as an add on to my Prime. I only found the 'Big Brother Episodes'. Any other Canadians out there watching the live feeds? If so, please post a link for me.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
My Paaramount+ has dropped 80% of its menu ...including the link to the live feeds.. a search for live feeds does not bring it back.. restarting my firestick does not bring it back .. logging out and logging back in does not bring it back...

Any suggestions??? It was working until last night . I only watched sporadically .. Is this the Universe telling me that I'm done with BB? LOL!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thank you! That will work on my computer.. but I'm still trying to figure out on my firestick .. which was working before... But this helps for when I'm away with just my computer!!!!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
On my firestick I go to Paramount Plus and select the show Big Brother, then one of the options there is live feeds.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cathie .. that is what usually happened .. or I could scroll down just a bit more and it would be there. It took uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.. and now it works. I did that as a hail Mary ..

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Kalfla

07-17-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalfla a private message Print Post    
I am watching the live feeds on my roku TV. However, once I am in one of the feeds, I can't seem to go back and choose another. The remote doesn't do anything. The only thing I can do is hit the home button and start all over again. Anyone else come across this?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kafka, I'm having the same exact problem with my Roku. In two different rooms. I was going to come and ask the same thing. It's extremely annoying.

Edited to add: I have Rokus attached to my tv, I don't have a Roku tv.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Same problem with my Roku attached to my TV. The app was working fine until last night.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I have the same issue. I thought my remote batteries were dying! It lets me change rooms a few times, then nothing. I have to exit the app and re-enter… it’s VERY frustrating when I’m listening to a good convo, then the cameras move to someone sleeping/eating/working out/doing dishes, when there are better choices, yet my remote won’t let me switch! I figured it was something to do with updates, but now I know it’s not just ME…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, this is a new one. I tried to change feeds and my Roku threw me completely out of Paramount!

Lucas

07-01-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Curious if any Canadian's had any luck getting a refund from ParamountPlus?

I haven't really watched BB in a few years, and the last time I had Live Feeds, I think I signed up through Real Player. (Oh the days and the hassle of having to cancel on the phone ;)

I got into this season, Googled live feeds and was directed to ParamountPlus. Stupidly I signed up for a year.

As most of you know, you can't get Big Brother or the live feeds in Canada. My issue is this was not anywhere on the site that could find. The site looked identical to the US site and it was hard to find see specific content other than that the show and live feeds were supposed to be on the site.

I've been back and forth with PP looking for a refund and thus far no luck... Anyone have the same issue?

As sucky as the live feeds were at times for BBCan, they were at least free to anyone in Can who went on Global

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have the most annoying problem. When I listen to Taran's recaps.... All of a sudden another window will open with Rob has a podcast or something. I've tried to block the other page. I've tried to go in the settings to see if there's something I can change. Even Spotify opens. I am not even signed up for that.

I have a Dell laptop and I've tried both Chrome and Edge. I've called Dell and they've gone through my entire computer I have no malware or viruses or anything that would cause that to happen.

It has to be in the settings of the podcast or video I'm not sure. It's driving me freaking nuts. I have to click the back arrow and restart the video again. It happens sometimes a dozen times minimum each podcast.

Anybody have the slightest idea what is going on or where I can look to correct this?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just posted in the tv area about some deals Paramount is offering right now, including free for a year if you have T-Mobile.

Link to my post

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Grooch. I was paying $10.99/mo for Showtime, just combined with my annual Paramount+ and saved $101.89 annually!

Sharonneu

07-04-2011

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharonneu a private message Print Post    
Why isn't flashback working on Paramount? It hasn't been working since end of day Sept 1.

Watcher

09-19-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watcher a private message Print Post    
Wondering the same thing, Sharonneu! I thought it was just me.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: