TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: General Discussion about the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 06, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ok my top 3 are Michael, Nicole, and Jasmine. Michael and Jasmine, know the game. Nicole just kind of intrigues me. So far, and I might change my mind before feeds even start tomorrow LOL.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ExrKC2FO6U

Here is Marvin's America's Got Talent audition. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mama- I can think of a couple of reasons up front why they cast Indy...

I'm- sorta OK with this cast? Decent spread in ages, from a lot of different areas of the country, and doesn't seem like there were a ton of recruits. (And from what I've read of interviews, a few of them are fans of the show- which helps)

Now hopefully the twists won't screw up the season that much- I totally sense we might be voting to give someone a secret safety that could cancel an eviction...based entirely on first impressions tomorrow night.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Wilson! My question was kind of rhetorical. Just SMH

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24 liked

Imma 🅿️otato 🥔
@TVtater
·
3h
Fun Fact: Michael Bruner was cast because of this shirt, and production required him to bring a suitcase of similar shirts as a condition of being on the show. #BB24

Makes me like him even more LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I think you and I and everyone in the online BB universe sees the potential in Michael. Very rare that so many seem to be in agreement for one player so early on.

Okay, seems we have a possible problematic player in Matt "Turner" Turner. His sister posted racist stuff, and/or so did 'Turner' as he wants to be called. Someone else posted that he is a bully, and treats people badly - other stuff I can't remember.

So, it was funny when Taran mentioned that if the cast had been released a week ago like they usually do, they could have done something about it earlier...but......

Yeah, exactly. BB internet sleuths would have had this sussed out immediately. So I guess we'll see if he is still in the house tomorrow night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I watched the podcast, and have some thoughts on the HG, but I want to see what else pops out of the information superhighway.

Would be nice if CBS/BB would release proper bios.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa knows Alyssa. Even gave Alyssa #2 advice for playing the game.

10,000 applications and they cast someone who knows someone from last season who has the same name. Why do they do this?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hopefully she isn't as boring as Alyssa was.

I love BB twitter, better than the CIA!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Marvin is out...per the Official BB twitter...replaced by a 24 year old at Joseph. Evidently Marvin is currently on AGT

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Christiii I just saw that LOL

And yes he is a current contestant on AGT, how do they NOT know these things!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You can not make this up. I can not stop laughing. I just can not be the AGT thing, they HAD to know. It has to be something else that we will never know.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it they thought he was free and clear (so he probably was eliminated during the AGT judge cuts) but didn’t realize that even though he was out, he had signed a release that barred him from appearing on another networks show for 90 days after his ep aired….

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Wow, what a whirlwind for me to read BB 24 new cast reveal, videos and visit different sites, house tour and etc. Whew!! Plus Marvin is out and Joesph is in!! Crazy!! I haven't decide who's my fav 3, yet. I learned that Michael is from MN. I'm from MN. He mentioned that Janelle is his fav HG! Looking forward for a big night and livefeeds trw night!! YAY!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt Turner goes by Turner or.... Turnur and his sister hates him. I gather she also posted questionable stuff but accuses her brother of being a bully and mom's favorite. But there is also some accusations that Turner made against former boss over some Beast design (I know nothing but Beast says he treated Turner well).

Apparently there are at least three guys who are 6'3" or 6'4".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So they wait til the last possible minute to release the cast, and they still screwed up. They have been doing this for TWENTY TWO YEARS. How could they not check another reality show’s contracts? Even CBS/BB holds their contestants for 2 years. I am stunned that they messed up on something so basic and simple.

Other than that, I’m happy since I didn’t like him anyway, and had a hard time with his accent.

Does Indy have any outside contractual obligations?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just read that Joseph is 24 and he is a lawyer. I wonder if he will bond with Michael so that they could create a BB law firm? Have we ever had two lawyers before?

Maybe at least one of them could have schooled BB casting on how contracts work. 🙄

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Friend of Turner tweets that Turner is a good, kind person, and his sister is a liar with an ax to grind. So we shall see who the real problematic person is once the feeds start and we get to know Turner.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am concerned about the “twist” that Julie mentioned about eviction night. Saying that someone who is not nominated could go home.

This is a stupid twist. What is the point of the whole week of winning HOH, playing veto, and then on eviction night none of it matters? Why are we even here?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just watched a clip of Joseph. Oy. Total recruit. Watched BB “sporadically” which I think means he crammed last season when he thought he might be cast, and chose Xavier as his favorite player. Said he would take his ally to F2 instead of someone he can beat.

He can go out as quickly as he got in, as far as I’m concerned!

10,000 applications.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Matt Hoffman Moonves (!) from S12 weighed in on the BB24 replacement:

https://twitter.com/mhmoonves/status/1544634737741938688?s=21

Hahaha!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAH Matt Hoffman! I did read some of her tweets last night, let's hope he not as crazy as she sounds. Our maybe we do want that. Let's just get this started!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have decided that I cannot support Kyle. From Joleen’s podcast, I found out that he supports the NRA, and is a fan of Elon Musk. He is an unemployed 29 year old who makes Tik Tok videos of himself twerking. His entire profile has me triggered! Haha

The last Kyle I was exposed to was on BBCAN10, it was not a good experience. It appears that this Kyle could be just as traumatic.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just read that McCrae knows Michael. Adam Poch reports this:

“I don’t usually do this, but I am taking the advice of another alumni (McCrae BB15) that knows Michael – and say he will use his superfan powers and get pretty far. He wants to surround himself with the more strategic players and team up to get out the stronger physical players.”

Again, 10,000 applications and they can only find people who know former BB contestants? I don’t get it. Why would any ordinary person without connections apply to be on this show?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now that they replaced Marvin with Joseph, one-quarter of the cast is from Florida. 3 of them live less than 50 miles from each other.

10,000 applications. I will never get over this.