TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 30, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena says that they both made the decision, they have to live with it, it's ok, one of them has to win veto.

They are going to study for the rest of the day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena said that they recognize that they made everyone in the house feel like they are feeling right now.

Haleena says: we deserve it, we had this coming, everyone else had to feel like this and now it's our turn.

I like that they are this self-aware.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena giving Kevin a pep talk, telling him the game is not over, there's a veto to play, they can do this.

She's going to leave him be so he can wallow in despair. LOL, not really, just so he can think and regroup.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Jace was there instead of Josh, there is a good chance they she might have won the HOH and Kevin and Haleena would be in the same situation.

I don't know what the comp was, but we will not know if this was the right decision until the outcome.

Kevin sees Josh in the bathroom, tells him that they're ok, as long as he's still with the alliance.

Teasing him now, saying 'you love this, don't you? hahaha'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is talking about the F2 he has with Josh, and how Kevin is definitely losing in the end. Dropping ideas of who Josh wants to sit beside...not Betty, or Haleena, they won comps, Betty was on the block so many times, the jury would vote for either one of them against Josh, Kevin barely has one win, hasn't done anything, jury would never hand him the win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Josh are going over jury votes and arguing a bit about who would vote for who. Josh has been called to the DR.

Kevin goes to the ? BR where Haleena is laying in her bed. So much for Kevin needing 'alone time'. I'm sure his mind is spinning now, and he needs to talk it out.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kevin or Heleena must win the veto (hopefully Kevin). That is all. I always think the Final 4 HOH is just as important as the veto because it guaranties your place in the final 3 without having to sweat the veto competition.

I knew Josh would turn it up. Silly of Kevin and Heleena to think he would actually throw the HOH competition.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds were down for a couple of hours, Josh got his HOH room.

Now Haleena in the HOH room talking to Josh, Josh asks if she regrets keeping him, she reassures him that she doesn't. They talk about the upcoming veto.

On the other feed Kevin and Betty in the kitchen, Kevin talking about how bad his game is, how the jury doesn't like him, he can't win anything, basically a pity party.

Betty is empathetic, gives him a pep talk, saying it's ok to feel bad, you've accomplished so much, but the game isn't over. Which is probably what Kevin was going for.

I actually won't mind the feeds being down since hearing them go over the same talking points for hours on end gets annoying.

And, feeds just went down again. Probably Wendy's.

Feeds won't be worth watching until after the veto comp, and I'm not sure when that will be. Sometime today or tonight I think.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I do hope that either Kevin or Haleena win the veto, but especially Kevin, he needs another win - just accidentally winning 1 veto isn't really enough to win over the jury, IMO.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Do we know if all 4 play in the VETO? I hate that the HOH does play? I sure US Big Brother never adapts that.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
All 4 play in the veto. It comes down to Kevin and Haleena v. Josh and Betty.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I read on Hamsterwatch the red door opened. There was a competition sponsored by Wendy's. POV is allegedly tonight.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan10

-awards show/memories meal was last night
-today has been HOH comp (Josh);
red countdown door + minor injuries from mad dash, it included a Wendy's comp or event;
noms (Betty/Kevin);
veto comp still to come (last year's was 13 hours feeds block)

hamsterwatch #bbcan10

-in the past, we have learned who won final veto from feeds
-Arisa would then call them to living room on the Saturday to tape 4th place eviction, and that's when feeds ended for the season #bbcan10

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As much as I’ve enjoyed the Kevin and Haleena show, I like Josh too so I can’t be very unhappy about him winning HOH.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just watched the most recent episode and I absolutely love how the jury members are continuing to enjoy the game and get that it is a game. Sure they’re upset they’re there but they’re not angry and they’re still having fun. It makes it so much more enjoyable to watch.

Donut

07-31-2001

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donut a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the time you put in to keep us updated here!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Donut, it's been such a fun season.

I am sad now, because Josh won the veto. Good for him, he's a nice guy, I guess, but the most boring player in the BBCAN10 house, IMO.

I assume that Kevin will be evicted, I'll be surprised if he is able to save himself yet again, but I fear that his luck has finally run out.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow it seems Josh has really stepped up his game.

Disappointing for Kevin but that’s how the game goes sometimes. I think Josh will win against anyone at the end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran said that the feeds will end today, so we really won't even know who is evicted until the TV show airs.

That is a bit annoying, but it will definitely get people to tune in!

Jimmer, I only wish that Josh was more of a BB player. He admitted that he only watched a few episodes of just 2 or 3 seasons. He is one of those players who is just quietly dragged along, and makes few enemies. He just didn't DO anything to influence the game in any way, things just happened to him. I just feel like he is falling ass-backwards into the win.

Like right now, he is spending a ridiculous amount of time arranging each curl in his hair. This is the most I've ever seen him do something!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
For all the times Josh was on the block he did absolutely nothing to get himself off the block. He never even campaigned. He did have a lot of friends who twisted themselves inside out to campaign for him and save him. I think Kevin is a goner and Josh will win. Nice guy but Ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh went to the DR, Kevin, Haleena and Betty sitting silently at the dining room table.

They look sad and exhausted. Great last day of feeds, haha.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, that's exactly right! Other people saved Josh, he never really saved himself.

And a lot of those other people are sitting in the jury house and will probably vote for him to win.

Such a weird outcome.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Josh wins against anyone in F2 (if Kevin is evicted - which he will be). If Betty or Haleena win the final HOH they must cut Josh. Sadly, I don't have any expectations that Betty or Haleena can beat Josh in the final 3 part HOH competition though.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well there are different ways to win this game. Josh seems to have inadvertently found a way.

Sigh. I agree not very satisfying given all the great gameplay we've enjoyed. At least he's a nice person.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone has been called to the living room, they are saying 'Hi Arisa'!

I hear Arisa! She has an announcement.