TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 29, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t had the chance to watch the show yet so I appreciate the updates. I’m kind of glad they kept Josh, simply because I like him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This was an eviction show, and Arisa did not talk to them till there was like 7 minutes left in the show. This live, but not really live eviction show is horrible.

Most of what BB Canada does is so good, but not their eviction shows!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Canada
@BigBrotherCA
·
16m
Heads up! The feeds will be down for the night and will be back tomorrow morning ☀ #BBCAN10

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BBCAN tweeted that feeds are down until tomorrow morning. Ugh!

At least we know to not stay up waiting.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's so odd how the eviction shows often don't seem to have a lot of energy to them (though the triple eviction one was spectacular).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down right now, but I read on Twitter earlier that the HG had the BBCAN awards last night and drank a lot of champagne.

For people who saw brief feeds, they are reporting that the HG are all sleeping in the ? bedroom, so it does not appear that there is an HOH.

Twitter was saying that they were all sleeping with shoes on and restless. Speculation is that the red door that has been counting down numbers might be opening - some speculating that the first person to get to it when it opens will be the new HOH.

This doesn't seem right to me, that a F4 HOH comp would be decided this way, but this season has surprised me about 100 times, so......

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just as I finished typing the last post, 1 feed is back with Betty dragging herself out of bed, and Haleena still in hers.

Feed switches to Kevin in the bathroom shaving.

I really wish somebody would TALK!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is a succinct update from BBCAN Updates Twitter:

"What we know:
HG's had a party and had to run around and do something. Based on Betty saying they heard an alarm & laughing about how they were all jumping out of bed & running around. Josh asking if they had 3 or 4 bottles of champagne
They all slept in the ? room"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down again. I'll keep monitoring in case there's any HOH news.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, Josh in the kitchen doing dishes. Still, no one has said a word! This is frustrating.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty in the expedia room, chewing on her tongue and deep in thought. She's whispering to herself, but I can't understand a word.

'what we need to do...whisper, whisper....'

OMG, I'm losing my mind now!!!! Haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I never noticed how much Betty chews on her tongue. It's quite annoying.

I wish she would say something out loud so I could get a sense of what is going on with the HOH comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena to Kevin: I think it will be a three part HOH.

So....no HOH yet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin to Josh (Haleena is in the bathroom area with them):

Kevin: "Are we going to continue to do some crazy Crash Test Dummies stuff today?"

Josh says we HAVE been doing crazy CTD stuff. Josh says he has to pretend to Betty, which is hard, she's not stupid. Kevin says, we're going to have to get her out this week, otherwise she will win the game.

I am waiting to see if Josh joins Betty in the Expedia room to spill the CTD all over the place.

Good on Kevin for making sure that they still have the 'alliance', but Josh could be lying. Josh isn't a very good liar though. Hmmmm.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena have talked Josh into throwing the HOH comp.

Or....they THINK they have talked Josh into throwing the HOH comp.

I have no idea if Josh will throw it, or is just lying about it, but if he does, then he deserves to be voted out. Because that is just giving up for no good reason.

I don't know why Josh would agree to it, or what tactics they used to get him to agree to it, so I don't understand any of this.

I really hope that BB notifies us when the comp starts, because I would prefer to not be stuck to my computer all day!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I misunderstood: Kevin and Haleena were talking about Josh throwing the NEXT HOH.

The FINAL THREE HOH.

What??? That's even worse! OMG! This cannot be right, somebody is BSing somebody. Because it makes no sense. Maybe they are just making Josh think he will be there at F3, when they are really going to just cut him and take Betty?

Maybe Taran can shed light on what I'm missing in what will probably be a 10 minute update.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena told Kevin that if he wins HOH, he has to put her up next to Betty so Josh doesn't get pissed off.

Are they pumping nitrous oxide into the HVAC system of the BBCAN house? What is happening????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
One think I have noticed about BBCAN10, is that when something confusing happens in the house and I think it's *me* being dumb - it turns out not to be just me, other people are also confused.

That is very comforting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turns out that there is talk of Josh throwing BOTH F4 and F3 HOH comps.

I find this very hard to believe and even Kevin and Haleena are not fully trusting that Josh is telling the truth.

I guess if he throws this HOH comp today, they'll know.

Taran's update was just about 10 minutes long, as I expected. Feeds will probably be down all day since they have the HOH comp, nominations and Wendy's.

I'll post if I hear any HOH results.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So bad to be hungover when you have the final 4 HOH coming up! I think Josh is just agreeing to whatever Kevin and Haleena propose. Josh will try to win HOH for sure. If he doesn't? I have no words.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been back for a few, but it was hard to decipher what happened. I checked on Twitter and JOSH won HOH.

Did he forget to throw it? LOL!

Kevin is worried, and so am I.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin really needs to pull out this veto win or he is toast.

And I think he knows that Josh played him. Since Josh said he would throw the comp, and obviously did not.

Taran Tweeted that Kevin said 'I should have cut him'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin tells Josh he is frustrated with him - says: 'you should have just said you were going for it'

Josh says, this doesn't change anything.

'how can I not be a little skeptical of you right now?'

Haleena is in the room too. Betty comes in.

Josh leaves and goes to take a shower. He does not like confrontation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena is telling Josh, that it's ok that he won, and she understands, he should be proud, why not secure safety, etc, etc, sucking up to Josh to save herself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Hallena: Kevin says he is upset, feels like he made a big mistake, should have known that Josh was lying about throwing the HOH comp.

Must really suck to know how back and forth you were on the decision to keep Josh, and you chose the wrong thing.

At least going into the final, they know for sure they cannot trust Josh.

And, really, HOH is only safety to F3, winning the veto is what decides who the F3 will be.