TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 28, 2022 users admin

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It was great to see all that happened behind the scenes of the triple eviction. It's only a few minutes, but so much happened!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
And who knows what else we miss because feeds are blocked (alot!) ....

Lots of drama in the last episode. Great editing too.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Argh! I keep hearing about this last episode and how great it was to see the fights, the drama, the behind-the-scenes... and for some reason, I haven't been able to watch it yet.

I use a vpn and typically watch the show on the website the day after it airs. This episode, however, has a message to get the Global app and watch it that way. Then of course, when I try to get the app it says I'm not in the right country (even tho I'm still connected to Canada via Nord!!?)

Every other episode is there, live feeds, etc. Anyone have thoughts? I didn't think I was doing anything differently... been watching this way for a few years now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If you use Liquid8's BB Viewer, he has all the episodes on there.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Mamapors. I have that on my desktop but I think it got screwed up with the Adobe air nonsense? Maybe I can get it working again. Appreciate the suggestion!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Not watching feeds but just read this on twitter.

Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
4m
Kevin and Haleena shake on it. They aren't flipping. Josh is going home. Kevin says we'll tell Betty and if she's mad, deal with it. She can tell Josh, but it doesn't matter. #BBCAN10

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Starr I had to download the new viewer. Here is the link.

https://goodiesfor.me/bbviewer/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow I’m sorry to hear that. It may be a good logical game move for Kevin and Haleena but emotionally it hurts. Josh really stood by them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I didn't even post yesterday because every time I turned the feeds on Kevin and Haleena are evicting a different person.

My opinion is that Jace is excellent under pressure during comps, the most pressure-filled comps are at the end, so she needs to go. Period. Stamp. Cosign. Done.

They have gone back so many times that it is just pointless to post anything because by the time the post is posted, it's not true! LOL!

I do remember Kevin and Haleena 'shaking on it' when they decided to keep Josh, so......

A week from the finale, we have no idea what will happen. This is what makes a season so great, as it has been all along. Unpredictable.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Betty is trying to convince Haleena that it is best to evict Jace. Haleena is not wavering. It does seem like Josh will be evicted. But Betty is sure trying.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
At this point in the game it's pretty much down to who you think you have the best chance of beating in competitions as well as who do you want to sit next to at the end. I'm not sure who they should keep.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think it is interesting that Haleena and Kevin both think that Jace will keep them if she is able. With Josh neither are sure. As Haleena said they have to with their gut at this point, not their emotions

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I understand the reasoning for getting rid of both Josh and Jace, I worry that Jace DOES work well under pressure, contrary to what Kevin inexplicably believes.

Jace won every comp that she won when she was completely under pressure. How can Kevin not see this?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Jace is a real competitor. She does well under pressure and is usually close to winning. I don’t think Josh is as determined and intense.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I am reading they changed again???? LOL. Now they are keeping Josh??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mama, your post made me LOL - I had to put the feeds on and of course everyone is just having dinner and chatting together.

I'll need to monitor to see if anyone talks one-on-one.

This is too funny!! And there's a whole other day to get through tomorrow, and we won't have feeds most of the day.

Tomorrow's night eviction will truly be a mystery until we get to see it. Wow!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena are telling Betty that they are keeping Josh.

Betty is overjoyed, but she asks if they're going to change their minds again. They say no, this is final (yeah, sure).

Kevin saying that he thinks Jace manipulated him, and has a F2 with everyone.

Ok, this is kinda good, but I also can't help but think about how Josh and Betty turned against Kevin. But now since Kevin and Haleena have decided to keep Josh...IDK

I can't decide either!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Haleena & Kevin "locked in" evicting Jacey-Lynne* #bbcan10

*as of now 🧇

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I give up. We will know tomorrow night LOL

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
There is a case to be made for evicting each of the nominees. It's a toss up. There is no obvious right answer. At this point in the game your best bet is to win the competitions yourself to stay safe. Season 2 of BB Canada was my favorite. The final competitions in S2 and other Canada seasons called for tremendous physical strength. JCL is a good athlete but not as strong as Josh who places second many times without even trying.

S2 had an epic competition in the end where Jon Pardy and the 3 women had to bail water out of a boat to stay afloat. Not only was Jon more equipped to get the water out but he was tossing his water into Neda's boat (Neda was his showmance) to sink her. Absolutely one of my favorite BB seasons ever.

Everyone will need a little help from the BB gods to stay in it after tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so looking forward to seeing the final outcome of the Great Final Five Eviction Debate.

Even though we will know in about an hour, I feel like we are SO far away from finding out.

I am worried for Kevin either way, like Hwest said, there's a case to be made for and against both nominees. At this point, though, if you're not winning SOMETHING, then you are at risk with this group.

They all have F2's with everyone else, and everyone knows it. Which F2's will hold up? No one knows. BBCAN10 just gives and gives!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The moment I saw Arisa, I thought 'Microsoft'.

LOL! Did Julie Chen Moonves' stylist defect to Canada?

Sorry to say, but that dress is hideous.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I could really do without the family segments, I want an HOH comp!

But, we won't be getting the HOH comp. We got family segments. Visits with people they will see in about a week.

Why, BB, Why?????

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Too much boring filler. YW Rosem. Julie and Arisa need new stylists. I thought Rubik's Cube. Hope feeds come back and we have the new HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, yes - Rubik's Cube - that's it! Poor Arisa, the dress was not only ugly, but it looked so uncomfortable. Like, don't even try to sit down in that thing!

Now I hope that Kevin wins HOH, I don't want to have to worry about him winning veto. And now I think they should have kept Jace. I'm just as flip floppy as they are.

Taran said we may get HOH results later tonight. I'm keeping the feeds on for a while and I'll post if there's any news.