TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 25, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The Josh and Betty conversation is the only feed, and they're just being very repetitive, and think that they might be able to convince Haleena to use the veto.

Betty is going to tell her that Kevin told Betty to put Haleena on the block since she's never touched the block.

Now Betty is going on about the 'Babysitter Betty' lie that Jace told her (that Haleena and Kevin called her that). Betty apparently believes Jace, even though Haleena and Kevin both said they never called her that, and I personally have never heard that until Jace said it.

I'm out for a while, they're just spinning all kinds of crazy things!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, one more thing - if Betty does convince Haleena to use the veto, then she definitely should win BBCAN10.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena is talking to Betty in the HOH room. Says she is not using the veto and she has no doubts about the decision.

Betty says, how do you feel about the people who are nominated.

Haleena needs to get something out of her eye, or face, so she's looking in the mirror. Maybe delaying answering the question while she thinks?

She's finally done with her eye, and tells Betty that 'keeping it real, she doesn't know who the best option, think with your head, not your heart, big decision' blah blah blah....delay delay delay!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena asks what Betty thinks and she says she has no vote this week.

But this is not true. If there is a tie, then Betty does have a vote.

Do these people know how BB works? LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena still has not answered the question. I can see that she's trying to feel Betty out because she does not want to say the wrong name.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It feels like Betty is not going to pursue Haleena using the veto.

Haleena started out the meeting by firmly stating that she is not using it, so maybe that's why.

Betty is talking about how good Jace is at comps and Josh, not so much. I think she is leaning towards evicting Jace. So now it would be ok for Haleena to agree and give Betty her 'decision'. Heh.

Aannnd....Haleena says she thinks keeping Josh is best for her game. Well done, Haleena!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m still cheering for Kevin and Haleena (they’ve provided so much entertainment) but I’m impressed with how Betty has caught on. Of course, with Betty it may just be generally paranoia and she may go after Josh next.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been intermittent, they come back to Kevin outside by the hot tub talking to Jace and crying.

Crying because he feels like everyone wants to sit next to him at the end because he is easy to beat, and he doesn't feel good about it.

Jace is giving him a pep talk, he's saying how disgusting his crying is, while loudly blowing his nose. She's saying she won't judge him, being very sympathetic, buying it hook, line and sinker.

I am LMAO.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin's eyes are very red, but I remember that his eyes were very red when he was trying to 'self evict'.

He keeps saying 'I'm drawing dead' and 'There's no path to winning' to the girl who is on the block with a foot out the door.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Working the jury?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is telling Betty and Josh about Taran and RHAP updates, interviews, deep dives.

They are shocked that people watch and talk about the details of their lives in the house. Betty says it's creepy.

Kevin is showing his superfan status by letting them know how detailed the updates are.

Josh says he feels bad that he's just laying around. Feels like he should be more entertaining.

They are both creeped out. Kevin is defending the fan base, saying that we are the supporters of the show and feeds.

This is so funny! So meta!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is doing a great job of explaining the difference between live feeders and TV show watchers.

He points out that people watch what they eat, when they sleep, or just sitting around drinking water.

I am amazed at how shocked they are at this! We are at F5 and they don't know they are watched all the time? Like, the PREMISE OF THE SHOW is that they are watched all the time, how are they so surprised???

I am face-palming every time Josh says "Whoa" and "Wow" when Kevin tells him a new thing that he should already know.

OMG! Josh just said "OHHHHHH, it all makes sense now, like 'fix your microphone' and 'wake up for the day', there's a reason why they do this! Ohhhh, woooowwwwwww"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh is suddenly very intrigued by all of this new information.

Yes, now, at F5, Josh wants to know what this show called Big Brother Canada is all about!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As much as I'm enjoying this, I think Kevin needs to shut up right now.

He is blasting his superfan-ness at Josh and Betty as if the veto ceremony has already happened.

KEVIN: Stop That!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh keeps saying he is so shocked right now.

Kevin tells them that the podcast will want them on for an interview. They can't believe it!

Betty finally asks a question: what do they think of what we eat, what do they say about it?

I cannot wait for Betty to hear that Taran's favorite sound clip is:

"This is Business B! Lets Get It"

Her mind will be blown.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin just said 'There are people out there who are Business B fans'.

Yep!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
This is very surreal. Have any of these HG's even watched the show?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s so funny!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Haleena did NOT use her veto..

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness! But from here on out Kevin needs to start winning competitions if he wants a guaranteed seat in the final 2.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Kevin has played a great game but he also had some good luck on this one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin has been saved by a gummy bear, a misspelled word and Haleena winning veto. He has had so much luck, maybe more than his share!

But he has also played an almost perfect game so far. He has influenced people, maneuvered himself into HOH's game moves, and removed enemies.

I hope he gets to F2, and I hope it is with Haleena, since they have been together since day 2, and no one knew. It's the old school BB that I have been missing for so long. As much as I love Betty, I just want to see an alliance make it to the end. It's so rare!

Kevin and Haleena flip flopped several times between evicting Jace or Josh, as of now, they are keeping Josh. I like this move, and I hope it pays off for them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Every show is better than the last - amazing!

There were so many fights!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
On the feeds, the F5 is having a nice dinner together. No one is fighting. LOL

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes another great episode!

LOL you’re right about all of Kevin’s luck. He and Haleena have done well but luck has been on their side too.

I really like how these houseguests are able to put the game aside, have a nice dinner and enjoy each other’s company.