TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 24, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Right now the F5 are all together at the DR table, talking and laughing their asses off about Marty and the gummy bears.

Kevin is wearing a dress, earlier he was pretending to break up with Josh, and yelled that he was taking the veto.

Just to entertain the fans. Because Kevin IS a fan, he even remarked about how the last week or two of BB live feeds are super boring. He is doing his best to keep people interested.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are wondering if this is a good season. Then they agree that it must be.

Wait til they get out and see for themselves!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds went down 10 minutes ago, I think for the veto comp.

I was not paying much attention for the last couple of hours and I just checked Twitter.

People are saying that Josh and Betty have turned on Kevin and that if someone wins veto that Kevin will be the renom and voted out.

I hope that this is speculation, but I am concerned. I'm going to see if I can find a YouTube.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the Josh and Betty conversation.

Josh is saying that on Day 2 his gut said he couldn't trust Kevin. Kevin asked him to help him with an outfit for his eviction.

Betty is saying that Kevin said something to her at the Wendy's lunch about her father, and how he knows what it's like to have someone sick at home.

They are talking about what a manipulator Kevin is, how he is an incredible player and superfan.

They're saying now that it all makes sense now, he was close with everyone, pretended to be weak, and meanwhile he's the smartest guy in the house.

They're saying that they HAVE to win veto to back door Kevin.

Whoa!! Expect the Unexpected!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am not sure what spurred all of this, but in one single afternoon, the tide has totally turned against Kevin.

It seems so out of the blue, like someone behind the scenes is doing something - it's just all so weird and sudden.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty is now saying that she would LOVE to be the one who sends Kevin home.

Earlier today, Betty and Kevin were bonding as lifelong friends, a few hours later, she wants to be the one to evict him.

I guess if Kevin doesn't win the veto, he's gone. Earlier today I said the same thing about Jace.

Pretty soon Betty will be evicting herself. LOL

Oh, now they're saying that Kevin is a teacher and is not in the tech industry. They are so happy with themselves that they figured out Kevin's occupation. They said his wife is a teacher, and teachers marry teachers. (really?)

All I keep picturing in my head was that embarrassing scene of Josh crying his eyes out when he thought Kevin was self-evicting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh is telling Betty that Haleena is just a little sidekick to Kevin, and that Kevin is obviously using her.

Josh hasn't mentioned that he, Kevin and Haleena are AKA Crash Test Dummies.

Wonder how Betty will feel when she finds that out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They're congratulating themselves on figuring out Kevin's game, very excited that they will be the ones to get him out since he was playing them the whole time. They feel like they're in a movie.

So I guess that's the plan, if anyone but Kevin wins veto, Kevin will be voted out.

Unless he can pull one last rabbit out of the hat.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At this point, they are kinda elaborating on what a mastermind Kevin is, and how smart they are to figure it out in time to evict him.

I'm out until after the veto. Can't say I'm not disappointed in this turn of events. I just hope Kevin wins the veto, but I fear that he thinks he doesn't need to.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds were back for a few minutes, I saw Betty sitting in the living room talking to someone off camera, might have been Kevin. As I turned the sound back on - the feeds cut.

They're killing me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
As sad as I will be if Kevin goes, he is standing in the way of any of the other 4 winning.

SO good for them!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Seeing Twitter notifications that the feeds will be down until tomorrow morning.

I feel like this whole thing with Betty and Josh makes no sense.

Betty and Josh just made up with each other this morning. Yesterday, Betty was thinking that Josh can go if Jace wins veto, and maybe even if someone else wins veto, Josh can go. Now she and Josh are best friends, teaming up to get Kevin out.

This morning, Betty and Kevin were reminiscing about the season and talking about how far they've come since the early days. Saying that they would be friends for life. They agreed that Jace CAN NOT win that veto.

Then, a few hours later, suddenly there is a epiphany out of nowhere that Kevin has been playing them and manipulating them all along, and Kevin's gotta go. And now there are no feeds until tomorrow.

I am baffled. I am suspicious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Finally, after waiting for SOMEONE or SOMETHING to be said:

Haleena won the veto!!!!!

Kevin just came into the bathroom, told her that she is her favorite HG of all time. Haleena said, I have no idea how I pulled that out of the bag.

They're going to talk to Betty and see what she wants done with the veto.

They joked about her using it, and Kevin said: well, if you want to have me put up...okay...hahahahaha.

So.....I think that Kevin and Haleena are suspicious of something, but now Kevin is using the electric toothbrush and I can't hear what Haleena is saying. Ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uh, oh, Kevin and Haleena are talking about sending Josh to jury so he can tell the story of how awesome they are.

Well - not if you send him to jury he won't!!!! Stop overthinking!!! OMG they are going to blow this up if they keep talking.....

I really should not be this emotionally involved. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am just so relieved for Kevin, knowing that Haleena won't betray him.

RIGHT???!! She won't....right????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena are seriously discussing blindsiding Josh and keeping Jace.

Not sure why they would betray their friend to keep a comp beast in the house, but who am I to say?

There is a lot of time between now and Thursday, and once again, another week where anything can happen.

Betty comes in to the bathroom area, and asks if they think BB would give them wine to celebrate Easter.

They think that today is Easter, because BB didn't tell them that Easter was last Sunday, and they don't have a calendar in the BB house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, Betty was saying that she thinks that BBCAN is over, winner already decided, and they're just playing it out. I guess she is a fatalist.

Today they keep wishing each other happy Easter.

I feel like they are actually in some kind of weird time-warp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty wants to do an Easter celebration today with wine, hot tub time, nice dinner, talk about their families.

Awwww.....

I hope BB doesn't tell them that it's not Easter, let's keep the time warp going.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well it is Orthodox Christian Easter today. I was really upset when the feeds went down yesterday. I am happy (for now) that Haleena won the veto but I think she is very cut throat. Fingers crossed for Kevin.I would not mind any of these 5 winning except Josh. Josh is a really nice guy but he was boring and didn't do anything all game. He barely tried to win any of the competitions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty has been walking around the HOH room speaking very low, practicing speeches.

But, I think that she is practicing how she is going to try to convince Haleena to use the veto. She has said, he is so intelligent, he was able to shift his game to where the power is, etc, etc, etc.

I don't think Haleena could be convinced to turn on Kevin, but nothing is for sure in this game.

Since I am now in my own Maintenance Mode time warp, the time is 10:25 am EDT.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness for Taran because today's podcast really clarified how yesterday happened.

It seemed that it all started at Wendy's. Kevin told Betty that he has a F2 with Josh, trying to get her to see that Josh was not loyal to her.

After this, when Josh and Betty made up, Betty asked Josh if he put her up because Kevin wanted to protect Haleena. Josh says 'yes'.

This is what got Betty thinking what a mastermind Kevin is, and it spiralled out of control, with Josh and Betty conspiring to get Kevin nominated if someone wins veto.

Since Haleena won veto, this is all moot.

At least now I understand what happened, because yesterday, I was completely confused, suspicious, paranoid and bewildered!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just saw Betty and Kevin talking in the pantry.

Betty saying she is SO relieved that Jace or Josh didn't win the veto. And how this is the best case scenario, and now Haleena has another win, which is great for her.

Yes, Betty, sure, I believe you. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Listening to Betty talk to Kevin now, it's like yesterday's conversation with Josh didn't even happen. Betty says that she promised Kevin that she would go to F4 with him no matter what, and she means it, and she has never wavered. Hahahaha!

What a difference a veto makes.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
In reading all this, at times I’m not even sure that people are fully aware of how much they change their mind or “lie”. They just block things out, remember how and what they want to remember or rationalize it. I suspect that happens a lot in the real world as well.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jimmer, and add in the fact that they don't really have a true friend to talk to - everyone is suspect, and everyone knows it. There is no outside influence or 'sounding board' that anyone can trust.

Right now Josh and Betty are in the HOH room, and Betty is still asking about how influenced Josh was by Kevin. She asked if Kevin influenced Summer's nomination, Josh said no.

Kevin's influence over Josh to put up Betty over Haleena, though, is a much bigger issue.

These two are currently talking about Kevin like he is an evil mastermind that they can't do anything about right now - but he is enemy number one.

Betty was very fake with Kevin in the pantry earlier, and what a good actress! One would think that Kevin and Betty were allies and best friends.

LOL, she just said that Kevin is the biggest villain in the show, and she's worried that when they see the 'tapes' they will be shocked at how they were played.

Now Josh and Betty say how hard it's going to be to be nice to Kevin and act like they're not on to his sinister ways.

Kevin is very perceptive, he will know that something is off.