TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 23, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
FEEDS!!

Betty alone in the Expedia room, pacing.

Kevin, Haleena and Josh in the living room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace and Haleena in the kitchen, silent, getting food and making tea. Oh, there's Kevin in the kitchen now.

Jace looks very pissed off, no surprise there.

I am so surprised that we have feeds already. I thought there would be another HOH comp tonight.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Betty won HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG - People on Twitter are saying that Betty won HOH!!

That's why she was pacing alone - looking so nervous, but smiling.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, confirmed - Betty just said something about sleeping in the HOH room.

That must have been a really fast comp, I am so happy for Betty. I guess she will be nominating Jace and.....Haleena? IDK

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading she is saying Jace and Josh.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What an incredible episode! So exciting. I have to say that I love the way Marty left. It was a very respectable exit. Disappointed but still friendly and fully appreciating the game play and his time in the house.

I am baffled as to why Summer won that fan vote. Of all the remaining houseguests she had brought the least to the game in strategic play, competitive play, social game and in entertainment value. She seemed to think that she was owed something and offered nothing in return.

That said, fantastic episode!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was a great episode to watch. So much happening and going so fast! Summer's sppech before the vote guaranteed her leaving. Why would she say those things? Everyone is playing the game. I have no favorites so whoever wins is good.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
This was a great episode. I love that so much happens each episode this season. With a triple eviction, that was so over the top. And to see all three of the ones I wanted to go sent out was the icing on the cake.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't heard much about what has happened today but I have to give Betty credit. She's very emotional but she has won some competitions when needed.

Kevin is an artist. He and Haleena got through that triple eviction with no threat to them and stayed completely out of the fray (LOL well except for the Gino vote). Very impressive.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been intermittent, so I started doing other things.

As far as I know, Betty is nominating Josh and Jace. If Jace wins veto, Haleena will be the replacement and they will vote out Josh.

Earlier this morning, Jace was in the $ bedroom alone, practicing her pitch to Betty. It mainly consisted of saying that Haleena and Kevin are liars and manipulators. Haleena and Kevin don't have your back and basically are just terrible people, and I can win comps and keep you safe.

Don't know if she got to talk to Betty, but Jace and Betty are not on feeds right now. We have Josh and Kevin in the ? bedroom studying, and Haleena in the Expedia room looking at the ends of her hair.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh! Just saw an update on Twitter that Betty told Kevin and Haleena that Jace threw them under the bus!

So....I guess Jace had her pitch meeting and it was rejected. Heh.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates.

I’m cheering for Kevin and Haleena at this point but I’ll give Jace credit for trying.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Jimmer! I am so excited that we are at F5, and I am still very interested in BB. What a season!

Betty told Haleena that Jace said Kevin and Haleena talk about Betty behind her back and call her 'Babysitter Betty'.

Betty is pretty annoyed about this. Haleena said that they never called her that, it is a lie.

And I can vouch for Haleena, since this is the first time that I have heard 'Babysitter Betty', and I watch A LOT of feeds.

Betty is being funny about it though, saying 'what does that even mean?" and that she might change her social media identity to Babysitter Betty. Except that was never a thing, just a lie told by Jace to try to stay off the block.

It didn't work, obviously, since Betty and Haleena are discussing it.

The only way Jace stays is winning the veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for a bit, I assume for the nomination ceremony.

Jace and Josh should be on the block when the feeds return, I will probably be asleep.

I thought that when I retired, I would finally be "allowed" to stay up late into the night. But didn't account for the fact that if I am retired, that means I am old. I discovered that old people need sleep. Heh.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem, we needed to be retired back in the day when we wanted to stay up all night! You gave me a good laugh.

Jace and Josh are nominated.

But I am reading the Josh and Betty had a long session and are back to being besties, and for sure now if Jace does not win Veto she will be going home.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, so glad you can relate to this problem, haha!

I missed Jace pitching to Betty, but according to Taran she really blew it. Her biggest mistake was not admitting to that secret veto.

Who knew that secret veto would upend the game in so many ways? First with Marty, and the backdoor that never was (but should have happened), and now biting Jace in the butt by keeping it secret from Betty.

I am SO happy that things are (so far) going just how I want them to. Hardly ever happens, and now I'm too old to watch it live! Oy!

Luckily, the technology has advanced so much that we don't really have to be glued to our home computers for fear of missing something.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I am glad to hear that Josh and Betty are okay, I know Josh felt terrible about what he did.

I never realized what a forgiving person Betty is. I would have never imagined this in the beginning. She yelled at Kevin, she yelled at Moose, and I know she's gotten into it with other people.

But here she is, besties with Kevin, forgiving Josh, and just being an all-around great person.

If Kevin doesn't win, I would not be upset if Betty won.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena are having a good conversation about the game they played and the outside perception of them.

Kevin says that he is usually a cold hearted person (really? haha!) but that Haleena broke him.

They are both talking about how well they played in their alliance from the beginning and will be lifelong friends.

I have a leaky eye for some reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin had a similar conversation with Betty yesterday. It's like Kevin wants the people closest to him to know his true heart and feelings. It's really sweet.

Cold-hearted? Nice try, Kevin.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can't stop thinking of the ramifications of that secret veto.

Had Jace gone ahead and used it, Gino would have probably gone with the original plan to backdoor Marty - Marty would have been evicted, and the GUMMY BEAR INCIDENT would have never happened.

If Jace used the secret veto, this would definitely not be the Final Five that we are now seeing.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Between the secret power and the red gummy bear, the game really did change.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin, Betty and Josh in the HOH room.

Betty said it is so odd being in this room, as it holds bad memories for her. Josh agrees and says the room to him is just a very dark place.

Kevin says, let's change the vibe of the room - this is Betty's HOH and we should make it a fun comfortable place.

Awwww.....

I keep hearing them mention Jace's 'maniacal laughter' - not sure what this is referencing, maybe the show will have something about it. They love maniacal laughter.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And I would imagine that the HOH room vibe is worse for Betty than any other person.

She was told she was going on the block so many times, many of those times she did not go on the block, and then other times she did, like a constant 'possible' target. That had to be stressful as hell.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The thing that I like about BB Canada is how well the seasons hold up right through to the end. Everyone from the producers and host to the players truly seem to enjoy the experience and want to make the best of it.

It's remarkable how likeable all of these people are so far into the season. Just a fantastic cast all around.