TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 21, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace is now tearfully campaigning to Summer on Gino's behalf.

She said she understands if she keeps Josh, but still wants to see where her head is at. Summer is listening, but this is all useless. The decision has been made, and I don't thing Jace's tears will have any effect on Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is having a meeting with Josh and Haleena, they are getting on the same page (!) for what they're going to say to Marty and Jace, depending on if Jace wins HOH...it's a real plan.

'It was a game move' 'Marty we did you a favor so you wouldn't have to get blood on your hands.'

Betty comes in, Kevin says 'Let's do this!' Betty is excited, Josh is beyond excited. Haleena is very level and calm.

Each of them is holding in their excitement about what they are about to do.

Kevin telling them that he completely lied to their faces (Gino, Marty, Jace), telling them everything is good, nothing to worry about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty leaves, Summer comes in. Josh says, we must keep this locked down, secret, don't let on.

Summer agrees and then tells them how Jace was just crying to her in the Expedia room. Summer saying, well, they voted out my #1 and I had my cry, so they need to have theirs.

Summer says we need one of the non-HOH people to win the next HOH. Well, Marty can't play, and Gino will be gone, so that is pretty likely, heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin keeps mentioning how fun this is, he is having the time of his life.

Wait til they get out and find out how much fun we ALL had.

I am so glad that I finally got to see a great season of BB - I was giving up hope that it was even possible.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is saying that sometime tomorrow he's going to tell Josh 'You don't have my vote, you're done!'

Just to provide more drama, because, ya know, we were missing that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This has really been a fun season! And still more fun to come. I can not wait for tomorrow night!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, usually, by this time of a BB season, I have lost interest or I get bored or I hate the final 7, 6, or 5 or whatever. I would check the live feeds for a few minutes and read social media, but just became uninvolved for the most part.

BBCAN10 still entertains, and is still unpredictable. I know I will be here until the bitter end and I can't even remember the last time that this happened.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The French Connection meeting in the HOH room. I must confess that another reason I want Gino evicted is that I don't have to try to decipher french anymore.

They end in english with a 'sounds good' and a fist bump. Gino leaves, Marty puts in the earbuds to listen to some music that we are not allowed to know about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed switches to Josh and Betty in the tropical room, talking about how they need to win the next HOH.

Kevin arrives. Betty asks if he wants to do some gaming, Kevin is game for some gaming.

He tells them that he's been hanging with Marty to glean whatever information he can get from him. And that he is studying things around the house with him as a distraction.

They are talking about how Jace acted about the secret veto, asking people to confess to it. Saying how Jace was good at lying about having it, trying to imply that Marty had it, and now that everyone knows she had it they can see what a good actress she is. And thus, not trustworthy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is worried about Marty losing it tomorrow night, Betty and Josh saying, no, he'll be fine. He knows its a game and won't hold a grudge.

Kevin is like: the man goes on days long tirades and doesn't let anything go!!!!

Kevin has every reason to be nervous as heck for tomorrow night. Not that Marty will get physical in any way, but more that he will be very hurt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin talks about how Marty is trying so hard, mentally and physically. As a game move, it is obvious that he has to go, but on a personal level, it hurts. Kevin admits that he cried about it because he has become very fond of Marty and thinks of him as a friend. But this is a game, so......

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After a while, Kevin leaves, Josh and Betty talk about how amazed they are that they are still in the house and have only won 1 comp each.

They go on to praise Kevin. A lot! Kevin is such a strong player, they can see why he didn't want anyone to know how good he is, and now he is 'playing THOSE PEOPLE!' Meaning, Marty and the showmance.

Also, 'Kevin really cares about us and wants to protect us' 'we are so lucky to have Kevin on our side'.

All I can think of is the first week or two, when Betty told Kevin she thought he was a terrible person and that she hated him.

It's like a whole different world now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh! Both Betty and Josh agree, that since Kevin has gone all out for them, that he is top priority to be saved in the triple eviction. Look how he not only won them over, but has them protecting him at all costs! Especially Betty, who specifically said she hated him. This is Dr. Will level of manipulation.

Kevin is going to be in the Hall of Fame of best BB players, even if he doesn't win. He won hearts and minds, and that is like 75% of BB. Comps are just 25%, IMHO.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I don't know if there will be new rules or another twist for the triple eviction tonight but in the past after the first HG leaves the house the new HOH nominates 3 people. There is a POV played and if used someone else goes on the block. The vote is to SAVE one of the nominees. The 2 HG's with the least # of votes go out the door. So by the end of the night 3 people are gone.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
What if Kevin and Haleena are setting each other up to be the "bad guy"? They would both vote out Josh and he would be gone. Haleena is pretty cut throat and so is Kevin. hmmmm....

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great episode last night as well. Those competitions are so tough!

This has been a great season!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I also think it’s sweet that these people seem to truly care. For example, Kevin loves the game and playing the game but at the same time it’s nice that he can pause and think about Marty’s feelings. It’s pretty amazing to watch a BB and to feel bad about pretty much every houseguest that gets eliminated.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I so hope Kevin or Haleena win.

It took me a couple of episodes to understand Kevin and to really start to like him.

Haleena is very smart too, and sometimes women who are able to manipulate the other cast members without getting their hands dirty are discounted or ignored.

I'm all in for both of them.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
This season is definitely one of the top ones ever! Big Brother Canada has done exceptionally well with the challenges and special tasks. They truly went above and beyond any other BB show I've seen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran has pointed out how much better the editing is for this season as opposed to other BBCAN seasons where the edit did not represent the live feeds very well.

So, I have to mention: the ending of last night's episode was fantastic. "The Five" hand signal to the camera, and then cut to black.

So effective and startling, because they know what's coming. Kudos to the editing team, it was brilliant.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do think Arisa being an executive producer has really improved the show! She really, truly loves the show, and her job.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This was the most stressful BB I've ever seen!!!

I'm ok, it's ok, it all worked out. I'll be fine.

Don't understand why Summer thought she was owed something - the only thing she 'won' was a viewer vote.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
My dream was for Marty and Summer to go. BB Dreams do come true.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I will not miss Summer. She was on my last nerve, hasn't won a damn thing, stopped playing in week 3, and felt entitled to some kind of loyalty from Josh?

Why? What did she ever do for him. Or anyone else for that matter.

Now Marty and Gino can speak french all they want in the jury house. Buh-Bye!!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
What a night! RHAP should be fun tonight.