TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 20, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That was the saddest HOH win in BB history.

Poor Betty, I cried for her.

Marty says to the camera, alone in the Expedia room: "No one is going to influence my decision!!"

Well, except for gummy bears.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would be much sadder if I didn't know what I know.

haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so funny to watch the show, and hear Marty's gut talk so seriously about how everyone is after him, and then his other gut says he can trust the other 4 people in his alliance 100%.

He should go with his first gut.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Okay it doesn’t normally snow here at this point in April. This is promoting Canadian stereotypes.

LOL this is so much fun. The curse of the red gummy bear.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, every HOH who nominated Moose was evicted the following week. Gino was the HOH that got Moose evicted last week.

They call it the 'Moose Curse'.

Moose must have had control of those gummy bears all the way from the jury house.

Also, Jimmer, it is snowing on April 18th. It is Spring. Easter has passed. That's why it's a stereotype. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Seems like everything is still on track to blindside Gino (and Jace)

Poor Gino is sitting out by the hot tub, alone, thinking.

As much as I'm enjoying this turn of events, I feel very bad for Gino. One momentary lapse of reason, and his game is over.

Every single person on BBCAN10 is a decent, good person, so even if I dislike any of them for their game moves, I appreciate them as human beings with feelings, trying to win a game.

I also noticed that I have not seen the name-calling and vitriol that we get in the BBUS players when they are trying to lessen their guilt by demonizing the target. That is a HUGE difference and shows that the game can be played without destroying a person.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Been in and out all day, HG talking about their lives and the game in general - lots of studying.

I'm worried that there is still so much time before eviction - it better not flip, but...there is time, and the house is so unpredictable.

Kevin in the HOH with Marty talking about getting to the end and how hard it is. Kevin is putting in time with Marty when no one else really wants to be around him.

Kevin is an all around great player, who totally understands that jury management is a big part of winning BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch much live feed yesterday, now Taran is saying there was a bit of a rollercoaster going on with the votes.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I do not want a rollercoaster!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Seems just a lack of communication could have derailed the Gino eviction because Kevin and Hallena didn't get on the same page as Betty and Summer for keeping Josh. Kevin finally told Betty and Summer that he's keeping Josh, so all is good.

Jace was campaigning for Gino to Haleena and wanted to make sure there wasn't a chance of a flip. Haleena said 'if Kevin flips, then I would have to'.

Well, this got Jace thinking that something was afoot. Not sure there's anything Jace and Gino could do about it, but having a heads up before the triple eviction could get Kevin and Haleena targeted.

Right now, Haleena and Kevin are letting Josh know that Jace had a secret power and didn't use it - Josh has his usual shocked face. They are discussing the ramifications of her not using it, she could have sent Marty home but didn't.

Kevin is loving every minute of this. He said 'are we having fun??!?!?'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The plan now is that Haleena will go to Summer and Betty and let them know she's keeping Josh.

She is also going to clue them in on the secret veto that Jace had, to gain trust with them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It looks like the votes are locked in to evict Gino.

The conversation that Kevin, Josh and Haleena just had solidifies that Josh has the votes along, with Summer and Betty who will not waver.

Haleena and Jace talking now. Haleena is letting Jace know that Josh realizes that he's going home. Says, it sucks, but Marty put us in the position.

Jace says that yesterday she was getting a bad feeling that something was going on. Haleena assures Jace that all is well, they were just having a bad day, and blah blah blah....

Jace thinks that she just got in her head, got confused and panicky. Says they talked last night, and she now knows that everything is fine.

Jace and Haleena commence studying together. Ya, know, like a team. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena and Summer in the pantry, and Haleena is letting her know that he is keeping Josh, knowing the huge blowback she will get for it.

She asks that Summer not say anything about this to anyone.

This is good. Summer and Betty need to know before the triple that Kevin and Haleena is on their side. As long as Jace doesn't win HOH and Marty or Jace doesn't win veto, I will have my perfect F5.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino and Jace are meeting with Kevin and Haleena, making sure that there is no flip.

Gino says as long as we stay tight, and I don't get sent home, we all win!

Kevin talks about how what a good person Josh is, and he will win at the end for sure if they don't get him out now. Haleena is not saying anything just kinda going along with the group.

Gino says: Good? They nod, Gino says 'we can't play an emotional game right now'

Kevin says: 'give me 5 seconds....waits.....then says' 'ok, I'm good'. Oh, hahaha, Kevin is a funny guy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
For some reason the feed cuts near the end of the conversation.

Pretty sure Kevin was able to calm their fears, they seemed satisfied with his response. Haleena was just there, not objecting, so they feel good about Haleena.

This week's eviction night is going to be the best show of the season so far. A blindside AND a triple eviction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. Gino, Jace, Kevin and Haleena still talking.

They are complaining about Marty, seemingly bonding over this. Gino says he is glad they are all on the same page, and they have to get Marty out in the next eviction.

Won't Gino be thrilled when Marty is evicted along with him? His wish fulfilled!

And, here comes Marty to join the group. They tell him they are just making sure everyone is on the same page, they say that they are.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty says he understands that it's tough to be on the block, but we have the numbers right here in this room.

All 5 of them look like an alliance.

Marty has now taken over the conversation, telling them that Big Brother is scary, but they are going to stick together, and don't be nervous, and on and on and on, being 'the coach'.

He has no idea that he has lost control of the team, as he goes on telling them the story of the Hermon eviction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Basically no one is having a conversation with Marty, it's just Marty talking and everyone just listening and nodding.

He just said how he would be really hurt if he was betrayed.

'stick together' 'stay strong' 'we are a team' etc, etc, etc.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty leaves, Gino asks if anyone has any questions, no one has questions. They continue to mention evicting Marty, then they leave and Jace and Gino are alone.

They don't look comfortable. Jace is whispering so low I can't hear anything - the other feed is Kevin and Haleena in the bathroom area, just laundry talk.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin back in the $ room with Gino and Jace. Gino says he just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page.

it is what it is ----- optics ------- same page

Gino is a cliche king!

I read on Twitter earlier that Kevin said to Josh and Haleena:

'Have you ever heard of 'regicide'? it means killing the king, and it's happening tomorrow'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is talking to Kevin about how the evil Betty tricked him into voting out Gino, in between F words - Marty is very effing animated about it.

What is funny about this, is that KEVIN was the one in the Expedia room with the thumbs up, convincing Marty that evicting Gino was the move to make.

Somehow, Marty remembers it as Josh and Betty were the tricksters and tried to ruin his game.

The vote should be 4-1 to evict Gino tomorrow, so maybe, just maybe, Marty may finally realize that the one ruining his game was KEVIN all along.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Every single person on BBCAN10 is a decent, good person, so even if I dislike any of them for their game moves, I appreciate them as human beings with feelings, trying to win a game.

I also noticed that I have not seen the name-calling and vitriol that we get in the BBUS players when they are trying to lessen their guilt by demonizing the target. That is a HUGE difference and shows that the game can be played without destroying a person.

That’s been my experience watching most BB Canada seasons. Every once in a while you get some hate but for the most part everyone is exactly as you described them. It’s a fun intense game but there doesn’t seem to be the same level of meanness and demonization. It’s so much more fun to watch.

With respect to Kevin’s gameplay, one problem I see with it is rather ironically it’s so good he may have trouble convincing people of what he did without sounding like he is bragging or making them feel stupid. It will be interesting to see if he can make it work.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem thanks for the updates. Couldn't watch today or yesterday so very happy you got it all. When you said there might be wavering I was thinking it would be Haleena. Tomorrow's episode should be amazing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Hwest!

OMG - the ending of tonight's episode was the best BB I have ever seen.

The whole episode was really great, but wow, that ending!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uh, oh. One feed is back, Gino and Jace alone in the Expedia room, and Jace is crying.

Not sure what started it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace said something about 'them' offering Kevin safety. She is worried about a flip.

Asks him if he's going to talk to Summer again, he says yes. She says she is going to talk to Haleena again, just to check in, make sure everything is on track.