TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 18, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am very curious to see what the “reward” was for doing the task. Will it be worth Kevin’s game?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Rosem, I had read a bit about it on twitter, but not with your detail. The only reward worth this would be a safe pass for the week, so he can not be the renom. NOW that would really be messing with the game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read it was a Marsha The Moose task.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love Marsha the Moose! However, I am concerned about how this changes the game. It’s a problem though. In the original European Big Brothers, Big Brother was endlessly manipulative. The Canadian game tries to follow the U.S. but include more manipulation so Big Brother is more of a presence. Sometimes it works well and sometimes it doesn’t.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would love to know why it was Kevin who was chosen for this task. It seems so random. No other houseguest has been purposely singled out for a task.

Jace had to find a clue in the flowers, so it was not like she was targeted by BB, anyone could have found it.

This is just so sketchy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Mama - all afternoon I was not even believing my eyes! That was a very long DR leak, so I'm not really sure it was a 'leak'.

And then, hours of telling people, people crying, people getting mad - it was just mayhem all day only to find out that BB engineered the whole thing.

At one point, I thought maybe Kevin was doing this on his own, thought he was blowing up his game by doing it, only to figure out that his game is being blown up by BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for almost 3 hours.

They better be giving Kevin safety for the week!!!!

Seriously, though, if the reward for doing the task is safety, then Marty will be forced to put up Haleena, Jace or Gino. I won't mind that, but now it will look like BB interfered in the game to save Kevin.

There is no good outcome, no matter how they spin it. What were they thinking??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I'm going to take a wild guess that the feeds will not be back tonight.

What a day! And we still don't even know the outcome.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
You guys are not going to believe this:

Gino picked the red gummy bear, so he will be the replacement nominee.

I guess if you consider that Marty is insane, it all makes sense.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see any of this, just read from Twitter in my bed.

Apparently, Marty brought the 5 together, made a speech about how they got all these people out, and how close they are and how trustworthy they are.

So he took out the gummy bears, Marty chose the red one, so he's up!

Right now Gino is talking to Summer, needing her vote. Starts out by saying he has the votes. But wants her vote anyway. I didn't hear Summer commit to anything.

'He brought all 5 of us in the room' - So no hiding the white people alliance anymore.

So, Gino says his targets will be Marty and Kevin. Wait, what about the loyalty to the 5 that Gino just promised?????

Holy crap, people - VOTE GINO OUT NOW WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Would be great if Summer used this info and went to Kevin and Marty and spilled Gino's beans.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am assuming that no one could see the colors of the candy before choosing - kinda like drawing the short straw. I'll need to watch the YouTube of this insanity when it comes up later.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty thinks he's so clever. By not making the decision and letting the gummy bears decide, he feels like he doesn't have to take any responsibility for whatever happens.

Basically abdicated his duty as HOH. How honorable of him!

Gino is PISSED. He just told Josh he's going up, Josh does not believe it. Can you blame him? They just went through the lunacy of Kevin yesterday, so Gino going on the block on Marty's HOH is equally unbelievable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile, Kevin sits in the $ bedroom alone, packed suitcase in front of him, drinking water and contemplating.

Gino keeps telling people 'he called ALL FIVE OF US INTO THE ROOM'.

He might as well fly a flag saying LOOK AT THE FIVE OF US IN AN ALLIANCE TOGETHER!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can't help but think that Gino is going on the block because of COLOR. Kinda mind-blowing, considering this situation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer and Haleena in the kitchen, Summer says, 'he says he has the votes to stay....does he?', Haleena smiles...says 'we'll talk later'.

OMG! This is going to be a heckuva day! The veto meeting is in less than two hours. I hope they don't keep the feeds down all day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena is outside by the hot tub, she is beyond excited about this Gino situation. She's talking to the pictures of the former houseguests on the wall.

Here comes Kevin! Says, I'm not going to hang out with you! Halenna says 'I hate you!' They laugh, Kevin leaves. Too funny!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
One feed is Haleena outside eating breakfast and enjoying the sunshine, Josh comes out, they are SO happy about this Gino nomination. Josh tells her he's going to avoid her today.

I am getting the feeling that they are going to vote Gino out, but they are keeping it very low key. I think they are waiting for after the veto meeting to make sure it actually happens.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin comes in to the HOH to talk to Marty. Kevin says 'this was the fair way to do it'. Yeah, I'm sure Gino would disagree, LOL

Marty is pretty sure that his 5 will be loyal to the alliance and keep Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty told Gino that he gave his word, and he knows that Kevin will vote to keep Gino.

Kevin says that he thinks that Josh is definitely the biggest threat. Marty apparently believes Kevin. Of course, Kevin does not believe this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino is talking to Summer again, thinking that his crush will give him her vote. Meanwhile, Summer is plotting against him.

Good looks can only take you so far.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino says to Haleena, 'the only person I'm worried about is Kevin' - Haleena says nothing, so Gino repeats it. Hallena mentions how crazy Marty is.

If Haleena votes with Summer and Betty, it is over for Gino. It could absolutely happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty and Josh outside, they are not sure if Marty will actually do it, Betty thinks Marty is just playing games and she doesn't want to plan on things that haven't happened yet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am laughing out loud as I think of how crushed Marty gets every time he betrays Gino.

This could be the ultimate betrayal if Gino gets voted out, and I wonder how Marty will ever look himself in the mirror again.

Marty might just self-evict on Thursday.

BTW, still don't know what Kevin got for that task yesterday - since the feeds were down for the whole night, maybe it was a party?

All feeds just went down, maybe for the veto meeting.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So it gets better. I guess at first Marty told Gino he did not have to pull a gummy bear because of he stuff that had gone done between them before. He was safe. But Gino said put another bear in I will pull too.

HAHAHAHHAHA