TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 09, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I didn't hear Gino say anything to Summer about Jace, but I came in near the end of their conversation.

I did read on Twitter that Summer said to Gino: just say she's your girlfriend, and Gino said, no it's a showmance.

Gino is just milking all the attention from two women he couldn't care less about. Just look at him! I'm sure this is his usual life as well, women throwing themselves at him.

I personally find him the most boring houseguest in there. As soon as he gets rid of Marty, he's gotta go! And he probably will, just as all the other HOH's have gone.

Winning HOH ain't what it used to be!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates. Anyone heard how they finally did the HOH comp?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BTW - feeds are still down. Over two hours. No idea why.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, not sure what the HOH comp was, except there was a slop pass involved and Summer chose to take it instead of trying for HOH.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem. Can't believe she threw it. Doesn't do much for her credibility as a player.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Kevin, I mean, Andrew is tying his tie. I am assuming that he is getting ready for his business meeting, on behalf of his client.

Marty and Jace talk about how funny Kevin is, and how he's such a character and a great player.

I was hoping they didn't notice. I don't want him targeted.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace goes to HOH, Gino is between meetings, so they cuddle and discuss who the pawns could be.

I'm sure it will be Moose, who said he would be a pawn in exchange for a Wendy's date. So, both Moose and Summer are willing to risk their game for the food.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino is considering putting Summer on the block as the other pawn.

That could be a risk. Kevin, Haleena and Josh might want to keep Marty around and they don't have anything with Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The way the game has been going, I fully expect Marty to win the POV and ruin all their plans.

Jace is pitching Summer hard. Saying how she didn't show any loyalty to Betty since she was considering keeping Hermon, and she isn't trying to win anything. And, Hermon and Summer are the only two they don't have a F4 deal with.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh and Betty in the tropical room. They are talking about what Gino is going to do.

I guess he told Betty and Josh that he's putting up Summer and Moose. They are beside themselves with happiness that they are getting through another week.

Gino told Betty that he's going to say that he's thinking about putting Josh and Betty up, but he's not.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh just said he thinks he can get through slop now.

I'm not sure who else is on slop - I think it was the first 3 or 4 out of the HOH comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Gino told Summer she's going on the block, but I missed it.

Now Marty is in the HOH with Gino. They are speaking french. I do hear Summer and Moose's names, though, so I guess he's letting Marty know what the noms will be.

Marty has no idea that the whole house is ready to see him backdoored.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin was playing chess with Moose, now he puts on his jacket and becomes Andrew. Getting ready for his meeting with the HOH.

I hope Andrew is on his way to the HOH room because then english will be spoken.

The other feed went down, so I am stuck in French Canadia.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Andrew is waiting on the couch outside the HOH room for his Gino meeting. Marty is there chatting with him.

I took a walk and missed Marty leaving, so I don't know who is in the HOH room now.

Feed cut.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kevin is on slop too. So that makes two that I know of, Kevin and Josh.

Marty talking about the wall comp. He is waiting for that one because it is his comp and he will win it.

Now Andrew is having his meeting with Gino. This is a very funny attorney meeting. Andrew checks the bathroom, just for security.

Letting Gino know that Kevin was very upset with himself because he knew the clown was after the rolling pin. (maybe the comp)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Andrew compliments Gino on the cleanliness of the environment and says he feels free enough to take his shoes off. (Ha!)

Andrew asks Gino: how can I help?

Gino says he doesn't need help right now but he is putting Summer up. Reasons are: Summer is too comfortable, never been nominated, throws comps, she is irritating.

Gino: The second one will be Moose, he can win some comps, etc.... Doesn't want to put Josh up since he was just on the block. And Betty has been nominated so many times, he doesn't want to do that to her again.

Gino lies to Andrew saying that if Moose or Summer win veto, then Josh or Betty will be nominated. Implies that he would want a strong player evicted (Moose).

Gino is really going to put up Marty, but thinks that Kevin is with Marty. Andrew tells Gino that Marty is a shield for him and Kevin. Asks if anyone is pitching Marty as replacement.

I don't want Andrew to push keeping Marty too much. Noms haven't even happened yet, veto not played yet, and it could make Gino wary of Kevin.

Feeds down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose in the $ room with Betty, giving a news update on BBCAN10.

No details, just saying that Hermon was evicted, Gino won his 2nd HOH, 5 people on slop, stuff like that. Moose is very entertaining.

Didn't mention the names of the 5 people. He is a terrible reporter.

Moose asks if Betty has talked to Gino yet. Betty says she doesn't have much of a relationship with him. Says she's going to give him the usual 'I won't put you up if I win HOH' pitch that everyone does.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose and Kevin are running up and down the stairs for exercise. Marty watching from the kitchen.

Poor old man with bad knees must be envious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have not seen Summer on the feeds since Gino told her that she's probably going up. Maybe she's in the DR.

Stair-running on one feed, showmance on the other.

Break time!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nominations will be tomorrow, due to the HOH comp delay.

Summer, Betty and Kevin hanging out in the $ room chatting. Ahhh, Betty is on slop. The HOH comp sounds like it was a quiz.

Jace and Haleena in the Expedia room talking about the stress of the game and how you have to control your emotions and not pop off at people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not sure what time noms will be, I'll post as soon as I know, but unless something weird happens, it should be Moose and Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Noms were this morning, Summer and Moose are on the block. The plan is still to backdoor Marty if he doesn't win the veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
HG just found out that the POV comp will be held today.

They are all surprised that there are so many things to do today.

They had nominations. They need to spin the wheel for veto players.

Then play the veto competition.

This is a full busy workday in the BBCAN house!

Feeds will be down for hours.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I did read that Betty, Haleena and Josh are Have-Nots. Just the 3 of them. Did we ever see a Have Not room?