TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 03, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is absolutely crushed that he voted against Gino. I think Marty might leave his wife for Gino.

Poor Josh is trying to explain himself, saying he would have never set Marty up. Told Marty that he feels like Marty thinks Josh in expendable.

Marty says Betty has to go because she hates him and he doesn't want her in jury.

Well, TOO LATE - if Betty leaves, she is the first jury member. The house is not aware that jury starts this week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh got to speak a few sentences, now we are back to the Marty show.

Marty says he feels like a child. LOL, well, he sure is acting like one!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty says he remembers the meeting. The one where he was confused and then accidentally voted out Gino.

A few minutes ago, he gave his spiel, which I covered upthread, absolving himself of guilt by saying he didn't even know what was happening.

I guess, he knows what is happening when it's convenient, and when it's not, he is just a poor elderly man with no memory and bad knees.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty, still absolutley devastated that he betrayed his man-friend. Tells Josh: Put yourself in my shoe.

I guess Marty just has the one shoe.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uh, oh, Josh is talking, defending himself, and Marty is getting agitated.

I suppose he will start banging the table any minute, and BBCAN will cut the feed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh: Why would I trap you?

Marty, silent for about 20 uncomfortable seconds, then talks about how close Josh is to Betty. At least Marty looks Josh in the eye, unlike Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty, who barely even knows she's playing BB, is being portrayed by Marty as an evil BB Mastermind Puppetmaster.

Oh, wait, Tynesha was portrayed the exact same way! What do these two have in common, I wonder?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty says he never worried about jury management until now. Which is why he wants Betty out before jury. (I wish BB would clue them in that jury starts this week)

So, what about the rest of the potential jurors? He obviously didn't think about that until now either. And at this point, everyone wants Marty out, he just doesn't know it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Again, the conversation changes back to the last eviction vote. I am getting a little concerned at how stuck he is on this one thing. I think I could go out to lunch, go grocery shopping, do some laundry, come back to the feed, and Marty would be still going on about it.

Taking a break to watch Taran's update. Should be a good one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, wait - now Marty is telling Josh that he was in the HOH room all alone last night and he was CRYING over voting against Gino.

If I was Marty's wife, I would be filing for divorce already, so that Marty can be with his true love, Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty says 'do you want me to take you off the block'? Josh says 'of course, I would like to be off the block'

I guess it's Marty's decision.

Marty now says 'what if Betty has a special power and takes herself off the block, and you're off the block, then what?'

Josh doesn't get a chance to respond, because now Marty is going on about a special power, and more than anything, he wants Betty out of the house.

Now Josh is trying to convince Marty that Betty is too sad and emotional right now, and she wouldn't be like that if she had a special power.

This is why it is bad to lie about a secret power.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem you are the MVP of BBCan10! Your recaps are not only informative they are also witty and fun to read. Thank-you! I get discouraged and distracted when the feeds are down, down down but you bring me right up again.

Marty is like a dog with a bone. He will never let go of his point of view.

Is this the first time this season we see someone who is not nominated win the POV?

What will Kevin do?

I also like "MadRoseD"'s recaps on Youtube. She gets the whole story and does it succinctly. Love Taran but I don't always have time to listen to the entire recap.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Hwest, what a nice compliment!

I do catch up on the feeds from YouTube, that gal records hours of feeds, and I can see them on my TV instead of computer, where I can turn the volume up much higher.

It is so great to be retired and have the time to do this and BBCAN sure provides me with a ton of content!

Ok, time for Taran.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
First think on Taran's podcast is how hard it is to listen to Marty, like it's some kind of punishment.

OMG, I agree!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran and Aman were talking about Marty's profession - he is a fraud investigator.

I wonder how many innocent Canadians are doing time in a sad Canadian prison because Marty said they were lying?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After Taran's recap, I am more convinced that ever that Hermon needs to be the replacement, and evicted in order to defeat the Gino-Jace-Marty trio.

Kevin needs to have Josh, Haleena, Betty, Summer and Moose with him to move forward. Kevin knows this and will do his best to manipulate Marty.

Good that Kevin is aware that Marty has lost his mind and advised Summer to not try to get Gino nominated.

Geez, what is Summer thinking? Marty is very suspicious of Summer, and thinks she's a liar and a backstabber. The last thing she should be doing is trying to get him to betray his man-crush yet again!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is taking to Gino and Jace about the 5 of us (?), and what has to happen, I came in in the middle, and there is whispering.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Kevin is trying to convince the showmance to get Marty to nominate Hermon.

Kevin says Hermon and Josh both scare him, but feels confident they can get Josh out later.

This is how Kevin operates, and I am here for it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is talking to Gino and Jace like they are in an alliance together. Using 'we' and 'us' and 'our' best interests. Gino and Jace nod along in agreement.

I'm not sure who he means by the '5' - I'm thinking Gino, Jace, Marty, Kevin and...Haleena?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose arrives, and talk turns to the veto comp. Hermon and Josh are on the other feed playing pool.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino goes to the HOH room to talk to Marty in french and cuss words.

Oh, it's half french and english, so I can try to decipher between french and f-words.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Again, this is a one-way conversation, Gino has hardly said anything.

I won't transcribe because we've heard it all before, and half of it is in french anyway.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It seems like Marty thinks that Hermon can win comps and that will be beneficial for Marty somehow.

He said he wants Hermon to go after Kevin and the others. Hermon, the car salesman, has apparently convinced Marty that he is on Marty's side.

And....now the Betty-rant.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is now saying that Hermon went back to Tynesha and Betty with something that Marty said, so he doesn't trust Hermon.

Boy, am I confused!

I was thinking that Kevin really has his work cut out for him to get Hermon nominated, but then Marty says something contradictory again, and I think that maybe Kevin does have a chance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty wants a competitor in the game, and wants to evict people who can't win comps.

Marty sure has a lot of confidence that the people who can win comps will want to keep him.

Gino is saying that he was trying to make a deal with Hermon, but if Marty thinks he has to go, then he understands.

I feel like I am in two different BB universes right now.