TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 24, 2022 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I too adore Carson. He really was the bright spot of this season. I hope he lands a gig out of this (if he wants one).

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I was so happy to be with you guys again! Think I may need to get a vpn to watch BB Canada!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I think Julie meant Carson was her co-host on the current podcast, not BB.

I do wish Carson would host BB. All by himself, though.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Even though the season was very disappointing I enjoyed reading all the posts and the sense of community here. Truly I think it is why I keep coming back to BB even though the show needs a major facelift!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
As disappointing as the season was I have to admit I cannot wait for the finale. I am looking forward to seeing how the jury votes. I suspect that there will not be much if any of a jury questionnaire, given only an hour show. but it was fun.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I have to say Rosem, I seem to agree with you almost always. I have watched BB since season one and enjoyed reading everyone's posts on here from the very beginning... I just didn't join until much later on. I have always enjoyed the posts/posters on here and look forward to BB this summer. Tonight will be fun to watch even if I was disappointed with part of the season... I would have loved to have seen Carson win. He really made this season for me. He is just a good human :-). Okay, enjoy everyone

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Realitytvfan, that's because we are always right! Haha, just kidding, so many times I posted something really dumb.

Hwest, this is why I keep watching too - because of this community.

I have also enjoyed everyone's point of view, even when they're wrong. Heh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's hoping for a Miesha win tonight.

She played the BB game best and that cannot be denied.

I was hoping Todd would have pulled off the last hoh win, but alas, it did not happen.

And I really, really really don't want a Cynthia win. Fine that she made it to the end being totally clueless, but she ruined so many other people's game by being so easily manipulated, and so stubborn on her high horse that she was right.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can (reluctantly) agree with that. She was the best player.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
ITA Grooch
Glad it ended the way it did.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Relieved Todrick didn't win.
Happy Carson was given the airtime to apologize to Shanna. He had requested that. Just sorry that Cynthia didn't hear it and therefore gave T his one vote. I was rooting for him to get zero votes!
Loved how Todd put it out there, reminding the 2 arrogant finalists that the jury got to see exactly what was said behind their backs.
Anyhow, another US celeb BB season is in the bag.
Next up, BB Canada on March 2nd! :-) šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
What you said Mamblanche :-) Todd really wiped the smiles off their faces when he said that. Yes, I wish that Cynthia had been given a chance to speak with the others before voting, I think that Todrick would have received ZERO votes if that would have happened. So Glad for Carson, I hope that he gets a lot of work from being on CBB2. Okay my lovely posters, see you in the summer

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Miesha did an interview with Dalton Ross thatā€™s insightful on the difference between celebrity bb and regular bb.
https://ew.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother-miesha-tate-finlale-interview/

Regular Big Brother is a lot different then the Celebrity Big Brother, where we all kind of have a brand and we kind of wanna walk a certain way and we just wanna be received because we're already figures.

I think that was Todrickā€™s downfall. As a super fan, he was playing the cut throat version that no one else was.
Of course, there was no excuse for some of his nastiness for the other housemates. That never plays well to the fans.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I will say that Todd also had nasty things to say about at least Shanna after she left, so while he was correct about Todrick, he shouldn't be too high and mighty about it.

Still happy that Todrick did not win. Too bad he got $50k to spend when he owes people money. Carson is donating a chunk of his $25k to his foundation.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Shanna's ex is frigging nuts! I've only seen part 1 of the video. I haven't watched the 2nd one yet.

quote:

Todrick's Cancelled Interviews (ROXY)
@ButFirstRoxy

Omg Shanna's ex bf went live on HER IG this morning and I'm scared for her safety.

Link to video

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sea... that's $50k less taxes.... Federal and California...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah I feel awful for ShannašŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wasn't sure where to post this info, but since it involves the current season and a previous season, I'm just gonna put it here.

Looks like a couple of The Cookout members have chosen their side of the Todrick controversy, and it appears they chose Todrick.

Whitney was invited to an after show party at Todrick's where Tiffany, Hannah, Kyland and possibly Big D are 'living'.

Whitney posted something on Twitter about being uncomfortable going there, but wanted to hang out with Azah and Britany. Big D then Tweeted that 'well you were at his house, so make it make sense'. Accompanied by a candid photo of Whitney at Todrick's that I think Whitney didn't even know was taken.

Tiffany replied with an shocked face emoji and now the Twitterverse is all aflutter and mad and Tiffany is blocking people. Big D has since deleted the tweet after Whitney called him out saying how she was only there for an hour and just wanted to see some former castmates!

Hannah has been silent, so has Kyland and Azah.

It looks like Xavier is not even mentioned in any of this, so good for him winning $750K and going back to his regular life.

Anyway - thought you guys might want to know that BB23 is still going strong on the information superhighway, because of Todrick. LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ugh, thanks for the update tho!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I could see why they're siding with Todrick, since they know which side their bread is buttered on with them staying at Todricks house. Big D and Todrick is an interesting friendship to me, because both of them like to be the center of attention....šŸ¤”

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that Rosem. I saw some things about it on Twitter and I didn't understand it. And I still don't understand it. Lol!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Update! Someone must have finally told Big D that he effed up:

https://twitter.com/thederekfrazier/status/
1497670197380935681?s=21

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kind of glad I am not on Twitter.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well the drama continues. (I think).

Here are 2 replies from Rosems link.

quote:

Nonfungible token
Asian@ekchambsĀ·
5h
Replying to @TheDerekFrazier@Makeupbywhit

wanna verify that this was following a private, sincere apology initiated by him?

----------

Whitney Williams
@MakeupbywhitĀ·
3h

He may have tried, but I āŒ his number and he blocked me on insta.ā€When someone shows you who they are, believe themā€.Iā€™ve realized that just because weā€™re castmates doesnā€™t mean we need to be friends too. He didnā€™t like me on the show so I shouldnā€™t have expected that to change

Seamonkey, you are smart to avoid Twitter. Me, not so much. Lol!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Didn't know where else to put this.. but Shanna Moakler is now, not pregnant. She said she was taking HCG for weight loss before she went into Big Brother.

HCG (human chlorionic gonadotropen) is essentially a hormone that can help you increase fertility and also helps form the placenta.

The amount you inject to lose weight is 1/20th of the amount you would take to increase fertility. But nonetheless it can definitely affect a pregnancy test.

But there are still things I don't understand about it. If she took it before she went into the house...It takes about 10 days to clear out of your system. So by the time she was out it would have no longer affected a pregnancy test.

Also the fact that when you take HCG for weight loss you have to stay on a 500 calorie a day diet. how would she have had any energy to compete on Big Brother with 8 weeks of a 500 calorie diet?

No one I ever knew that took HCG injections... Either lost weight or lost and kept off the weight that they gained. It did not "reset" their metabolism weight loss as these clinics advertise.

And face it, if you're only eating 500 calories a day. You're going to lose weight, right? You wouldn't need the HCG lol. SMH

So not sure if she concocted this story to explain why she's no longer pregnant.. or never was in the first place? I mean, just all of the pieces of the puzzle just don't fit right now