TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through April 01, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tynesha has been evicted 5-4. She was not blindsided, knew it was coming, but it was still very sad and painful.

My eyes leaked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose wins the comp, he will start the Safety Chain.

There will be another comp for another player to start another chain.

Taran is explaining this and I'm trying to pick up as much as I can. Still a little confused!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like this chain thing. No HOH no Veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG - Marty saved Haleena - Gino and Jace were still standing there! Whoa!! Shocked that Marty did that. Shocked!

Now Gino, Jace and Jess will be competing for safety. Whoever wins the comp is safe, the other two are nominated.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
FYI - The spoilers were wrong LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, that Jess will be playing against the showmance she wanted to work with.

Karma.

Love that Kevin took that chance and not expose his alliance with Haleena, but counting on Marty was a risk.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace wins the second safety comp.

Gino and Jess nominated.

I think we can all guess what will happen next.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, were they Mama? Haha! So glad I didn't even look.

What a night, what a show.

My heart was pounding during those comps!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess evicted, Marty lied to Gino and Kevin in the pantry, saying he voted Jess out.

As someone commented, Marty will confess by the time the feeds come back. Heh.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Such a GOOD episode!!

Now who do we want to win HOH. They all play since Jess is gone.

Marty is going to lie lie lie, but he will tell someone he voted to evict Gino. and Heleena, I was shocked!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, agree, really great episode, and things worked out just like I wanted them to.

I was a little nervous when Kevin picked Marty, but then Marty picked Haleena over Gino which shocked me.

Funny that it was Marty and Haleena who voted to evict Gino.

I do not want Gino or Jace to win HOH. I don't like them. Not sure if it's the showmance, or if it's that they are boring AF.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, Taran said feeds probably won't be back tonight.

Lack of feeds is my only complaint about BBCAN, and it seems that this is everyone else's too!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they will be back late. Yeah not huge Gino and Jace fans either, I think it is a bit of both, but yeah they are BORING. I wonder why Marty did that?? Once Gino finds out he voted him out, AND did not pick him, it is over for them for real this time.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
That was so much fun!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a great episode. So exciting and well put together. I love how tough the competitions are in BB Canada. They really challenge the houseguests.

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Why did they hate Jess and vote her out?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is the new HOH! Hoping he will nominate the showmance, since he keeps betraying Gino. LOL

Marej, besides Jess whining all the time about being an alien, a lone wolf, an outcast, even when they were HOH and had all the power! They made some bad decisions as HOH.

Summer and Betty voted them out because they nominated Tynesha, who they were in an alliance with (The Siblings). Jess was warned that if they put up Tynesha, there would be no more alliance. Moose and Hermon voted them out because they nominated both guys.

Kevin really didn't want to vote Jess out, even though he has stated that he is out to ruin her game. Kevin saw Jess as a shield for him, but knew how the votes were going to go.

Not sure why Josh voted out Jess, maybe because he knew the votes were against them.

Of course, Haleena and Marty both did hinky votes to evict Gino. Not sure of the reason for this, but both of them are denying that they did it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty and Kevin talking in the pantry. I hear Gino's name!

I am so happy that Kevin won HOH. (LOL)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin made a great move giving Marty safety. What a coincidence that Marty is the HOH, and Kevin will run the whole thing.

Have I mentioned how impressed I am with Kevin? Because I am IMPRESSED!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena and Marty in the pantry. Haleena hugs and congratulates Marty. Explains that she is keeping up appearances by staying away from him.

I don't think Haleena or Marty have even confessed to each other that they were the hinky votes.

Nominations will be tonight, so we have a whole day of negotiation and begging!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is what I aim reading on Twitter:

It currently sounds like Summer is in the most danger, followed by Moose and Hermon. Josh wants to save Betty, so she has that going for her.

How does he vote out Gino and then win HOH and not put him up???

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is talking to Josh in the tropical room. Kevin is trying to get Hermon nominated.

But, Marty and Hermon made a one week deal that Kevin does not know about.

Kevin re the showmance: "They're probably the biggest threats to the three of us. But they're not touching the block this week. Marty sees them as part of his final 5. We can't have that."

Kevin and Josh saying they want Betty and Summer to be safe. Mentions that these will probably be Marty's nominations, but they will work on getting Hermon up as a replacement, or even as an original nom.

Kevin says he knows Marty wouldn't want a vote flip, or initiate one. Also that he really needs Hermon gone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I've been wondering the same thing. I'm still not even sure why Marty voted out Gino yesterday.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty joins Kevin and Josh, so no more game talk.

On the other feed, Gino and Marty are in the HOH room. Ugh! French.

This is a conversation I really wanted to hear.

Between F words and french, I hear Josh and Betty's names. I think Marty is blaming Josh for his hinky vote against Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Marty is trying to defend saving Haleena in the Chain of Safety thing instead of Gino.

Wish there was a TVCH french speaker who could translate.