TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 30, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is now in the HOH room with Haleena and Jace.

They are bad mouthing Moose for looking for Marty. Marty is saying Jess wants Tynesha out now.

They are whispering, but I've heard Kevin's name, Moose's name...they don't like Moose but are keeping him because Jess now wants Ty out. They seem exasperated.

Jess has said they have no power after veto ceremony, so why do they think they can control the vote?

Feeds down again!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! Almost forgot, it was announced that Thursday will be a ‘double eviction. But not your average double eviction’.

Taran talked about fake double eviction. 3 go out, one comes back. So, who knows. Should be fun!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Apparently a lot happened after I went to bed, and I am just learning about it from Taran's update.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is the big thing that happened while I slept:

The flip to vote Tynesha out has created an alliance between Kevin, Josh and Haleena.

I'll watch the YouTube of this later since Taran said it is really really good, and probably the only way to understand how it all came about.

Taran compared it to Danielle/Jason/Lisa from S3, which delighted me. I've been saying all along that BBCAN10 is so reminiscent of old school BB.

I am so happy I made the effort to get the feeds, even thought they make me crazy sometimes.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s a good comparison. It really is like old school BB and, despite the frustrations, so much fun to watch.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose has been campaigning all day, having conversations with Marty, Haleena, Kevin and now Gino and Jace. Playing pool with Hermon and Josh.

Tynehsa has been sunbathing outside, and now she is in the hot tub with Summer, Betty and Kevin. The only person I saw her talk to was Haleena.

Meanwhile, Moose doesn't even have to campaign because they are keeping him, he just doesn't know it.

They are speculating that it's a double eviction, and they are correct!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon is chatting with Marty, wanting to work together. Telling Marty all his feelings about Kyle and about people he was working with not caring about winning. He mentions Summer, Ty and Betty.

I can see Hermon's point. The ladies are very casual about winning, and if they don't win they can't keep him safe. And why should he win and keep them safe, when they don't care enough to win or play?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh talking to Hermon, telling him that Moose pitched to him. Hermon, seemingly knowing what is coming looks nervous, asks what are you thinking?

Josh says Moose has done nothing wrong to him, but neither has T.

Hermon says, I love Summer, but I don't think I want to go to F4 with her, she's not winning comps, and even throwing them.

Both he and Josh are very irritated with Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon is definitely down with evicting Ty, he says he trusts Moose.

Summer told him that she if she won veto she wouldn't use it to save him, and Hermon has never gotten over that. He has told the story to a few people now.

Of course, Ty comes in looking for shoes. LOL

It is kinda telling that they are talking about evicting Ty, yet talking about Summer. They are more of a duo than the showmance!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At least I won't be sad when Tynesha leaves. I don't think that Tynesha will sad either. Summer is working harder to keep her there than Ty is.

She's hanging out with the HOH and the other nominee right now, working on her nails.

In the ? room, Hermon and Josh are plotting against her.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I will not be sad to see Ty leave either. she doesn't add anything to the game. She doesn't even annoy me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino talking to Hermon, Hermon says he is open to flipping the vote and evicting Ty.

It is so funny that half the house is going to the other half of the house, and very gingerly, very carefully bringing up the option of evicting Tynesha!

BBCAN should do a montage of all these different conversations where they all want to keep Moose, but are afraid to say it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What else is so funny, is that all these conversations are happening one-on-one, and Tynesha, Summer and Betty are completely oblivious to what is happening.

I was really pulling for these three, but I just can't anymore. They are either not putting in the effort or making all kinds of game mistakes.

Having public fights for no real reason, being open about throwing competitions, flirting with a guy who is clearly taken, pretending you have a secret power that could get you evicted, or just sunbathing and doing nails.

These are not game-winning strategies.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Hwest @ "doesn't even annoy me."

Well that's the kiss of death.

Oh, look there's Jess on the feed, walks into the HOH room where Halenna and Josh are chatting, says, 'the game is hard'

Feeds cut.

People on Twitter have been pointing this out and I agree. Every since 'someone' attempted to leave the game, that particular person is either not on feeds, or feeds cut as soon as they appear.

Feeds back, Haleena and Josh alone again.

Seee!!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Either production is protecting Jess and all the problematic things they say, or they are protecting their franchise from being exposed that not everyone is a happy BB camper.

It is all useless, though, since WE ALL KNOW!! Hahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, there's Tynesha talking to someone else besides Summer and Betty!

Oh, but it's Moose, who is also on the block.

Nevermind. For a second there I thought she was trying to save herself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ty is very annoyed that they did 'this'.

'This', meaning put two people on the block who are friends.

<EYE ROLL>

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BREAKING NEWS: Tynesha is campaigning to Marty.

She tells him that she is at a disadvantage because she didn't get a chance to play in the veto. Her second point is that she has a good relationship with him.

I guess she thinks this is worth a vote.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty tells her he is undecided, 2 days is an eternity in the BB house, and he doesn't want to commit.

I wonder if this might spark some spidey sense that something is afoot.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Came back from the pool and JESS is on the feeds!

Oh. They just asked Gino 'how does it feel to be the hottest person in the house.....besides Josh, you're second'. After a couple of uncomfortable seconds, Gino says he doesn't feel that way.

I thought that they were against gender roles and judging people by their appearances? Or was that just performative?

Maybe production should go back to keeping them off the feeds, they embarrass themselves on the daily.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Jess is calling Gino 'the second best good looking guy in the house'.

I really wish they would stop with this. Marty and Jace are sitting there, putting up with it, but it seems so awkward.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess and Marty are playing up how great the showmance is. I wonder if the showmance realizes that the target on their back is growing?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.51am ... hamsterwatch #bbcan10 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
-as of now, Tynesha's going tomorrow
-Kevin/Haleena/Josh F3 is a go, for now
-Haleena told Josh about Mandems
-there's been some talk about targeting Summer from various people
-feeds are blocking Jess a lot - if they tried to quit, maybe it's so we don't hear that 🤷‍♀️ #bbcan10

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OFF TOPIC

Does anyone know what is going on with. BB23, I am reading all kinds of stuff, but can not find the story. Something with DX and Alyssa and Xavier. I have searched but can not find a story. I may be following none of them LOL

Back to BBCanada

I still believe there are no real alliances except Jase and Gino. This is one of the craziest season of BB I have ever watched.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, they are going to be on the new CBS Challenge show, along with a bunch of other BBUS people. I've heard they have more people from BB and S23 than any other franchise and it's made some people mad.

Janelle said she was asked, but declined when she found out there would probably be pre-show alliances.

Mama, I am enjoying the heck out of BBCAN. I wish more TVCHers watched and posted more, though.