TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 17, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ty joins Summer and Gino asking for a hair tie, or scarf. I was hoping this interruption would end the conversation, but no, Ty leaves.

Small talk about life and loss, controlling emotions, etc....

I don't think I have seen an emotion of any kind out of Gino. He is just the same all the time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino would like to win HOH. Because he hasn't won a competition yet.

Not that he wants to be HOH, he just wants to win so he can feel good about himself.

Yep. He said that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have not seen Jace or Stephanie for a very long time. Most of the house is on the upstairs balcony sofas doing silent dancing. Marty and Josh in the ? bedroom studying.

Where are they?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, just as I posted, the camera switched to the bathroom and Stephanie is there. Still no sign of Jace.

I've been wondering how Summer has had Gino's attention for a long time now.

And, Jace just showed up in the bathroom.

So I guess that's where they've been all this time, when the rest of the house were in different rooms talking game to many people. They missed out because they were.....I have no idea what they were doing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone is hanging out together, so hopefully no more voting talk for tonight.

Going to bed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Happy Blindside Eviction Day!

I've noticed that feeds are down most of Eviction Day, and they are currently down.

As far as I know, the blindside is still in place, even though I read that Tynesha wanted to give Stephanie a heads-up right before the show. Jess told Betty that she needs to talk to Ty, let her know that this cannot happen since it could endanger saving Josh.

I don't know how that played out, but if the blindside is ruined tonight, we'll know who to blame.

If feeds come up, or I hear anything interesting, I'll post.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem the feeds are always off on eviction day because the eviction show is not really live. It is live to tape done in the arly afternoon.I guess this gives the crew some time to make editing touches before the show actually airs at 8PM. Sadly this means that we never see the immediate fallout when the live feeds go back up. The HG's have had some time (a few hours)to decompress.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh!!!! Hwest, I didn't know that.

Ugh, what a disappointment, I really wanted to see the post show craziness.

Thanks for letting me know.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that sucks but I’m still looking forward to seeing the blindside. Should be fun!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It looks like they do have feeds on early in the day, because I'm watching the YouTube channel from 9am today.

Jace, Betty, Moose and Stephanie are getting out of bed and Stephanie has her dress that she's going to wear tonight laid out on her bed. Jace comments how cute it is, and says she has a cute dress too, but she's wearing something else for dress rehearsal. Then jeans for later. Stephanie says she doesn't know yet what she'll wear after the show.

They realize that it is St. Patrick's Day, and then talk about getting BB to give them party after the show.

After a while, just Betty and Stephanie remain, and Stephanie tells Betty that she is so grateful for today, and thanks her. No idea what she's thanking her for, but it didn't seem game related.

So....it appears that the blindside is still in effect as of this morning.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh. It turns out the dress laid out on the bed belonged to Jace.

Stephanie has beige dress that she plans to wear. I feel like she will disappear in it with her fair skin and blond hair. Just like she'll be disappearing from the house.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that the big screen in the living room says:

LIVE EVICTION TODAY

This is kinda funny, since it seems to be common knowledge that the show is taped! So is BB lying to the HG or to us? LOL

Moose and Steph alone in the $ bedroom. He tells her that he talked to Josh and he is trying to figure out where everyone is with the vote. Says that everyone is being coy about who they are voting to evict. He is going to talk to people throughout the day and figure out what he's going to do.

Moose asks her if she thinks she has the votes, she says 'as far as I've been told, I feel pretty good'. Moose leaves and Steph says 'what is going on in this house'.

Camera switches to the other bedroom where Josh and Haleena are talking about Kyle asking for one of Josh's shirts and how nervy that is. Yeah, I agree.

Haleena leaves and Josh sings this little ditty to himself:

It's gonna be a scary day
And I'm terrified
But I'm happy
Because it's gonna happen today

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rosem, thanks so much for posting all the live happenings in the house!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Cablejockey. I'm enjoying it - what a fun BB this is!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Show taking forever to get to the good stuff.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Segment on people interrupting the showmance is kinda funny, even though I hate that they are spending time on this boring couple.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That was amazing! Kyle, Gino, Jace STUNNED into silence.

And of course Stephanie the most shocked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I love how these evicted HG interviews are short and sweet. I've been watching these people all along, I don't need the host asking stupid questions.

The feed has been acting wonky throughout, I keep having to reload the page and/or clear cache. Hope it holds out for the HOH comp coming up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This will make this game get really ugly. And I am here for it. Steph said it, there are some really good liars in there LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pantry items Q and A comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Gino wins HOH, of course.

A week of showmance in the HOH, and MORE KYLE.

Holy. Crap.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty was hilarious in the comp. You could basically read her every thought. Poor Betty, She really wanted it, and Gino came in just under the number. Had he gone over, Betty would have won it.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Gino wins to spoil all our fun.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If anyone who voted for Josh had won, this would be a totally predictable week. It would have been some combination of Kyle, Gino, Jace.

Now, we have no idea what will happen, and Gino is now forced to play the game. He's been laying low under Jace all this time. Wake up, call, Gino!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am pretty disappointed that all the people I observed in that pantry 'studying' for hours - they did a terrible job at this comp.

I don't even remember Gino studying the pantry. Like, how did this happen?