TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 8 - 13: Archive through March 10, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is kinda funny. Earlier Summer noticed the rotary phone in that room has no Q. Rotary phones did not ever have Q's but she would not know that. LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the door that keeps. changing numbers is the one that has always been used as the Have Not room. I do think Have Nots are coming grrrrr,

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, that is hilarious! Because of her youth, she will eventually spiral into some weird conspiracy theory. Haha!

I do hope they don't do have-nots. They haven't done it so far, and it hasn't detracted from the drama.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh, Haleena, Summer, Marty and Betty chatting in the Expedia room.

Discussing the plight of indigenous people in Canada, and diversity in the different provinces.

They seem very socially conscious and aware of history and current issues.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I did check my old wireless phone and my cell phone, they have Q's. Looked at pics of old rotary phones to make sure I was remembering right, and they did not. I wonder why they added them. LOL

See what BB does to us! HAHAHAH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mama, I now know more about telephones than ever before. Thanks for doing that research.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am assuming that the 'Q' was added due to the start of texting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Most of the day was Jay campaigning, pointlessly, and chit chat about what the next comp might be. A lot of studying going on.

I feel like after tomorrow there will be more to post, this feels like week 1. Almost like Hermon's HOH never happened.

People are still feeling each other out and all alliances are fluid.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down. I am watching recorded feeds from last night on the YouTube channel.

Stephanie comes over to Jay and Jace with a box with batteries inside.

It looks like it's a different HG job each day to distribute the batteries, rather than make them go to the storage room to get them. So Canadian! I love it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
(Recorded from last night)

A bunch of them are in the phone room and, led by Summer, the affirmations begin. Summer seems to be more into it than the others.

Each person is supposed to go up to each mirror, and say something affirming about themselves.

They really celebrate their greatness. It is one of the funniest things I've seen on these feeds.

Josh, Moose and Hermon are the only 3 left in the room, not sure if they all did the affirmations. They seem to use this room for strategizing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
(Recorded from last night)

Josh and Moose are explaining NYC to Hermon, who has never been there.

It is my original home town and they are making it sound way better than it actually is. I am enjoying how much they do know about the layout of the city.

I couldn't tell who said they visited NYC more than 5 times, because the camera was on Hermon the whole time!

This is one complaint I do have about the live feeds (besides the down time) - they don't change the camera to the person who is talking. It is very frustrating. Even when I change to the other feed, someone is always speaking off camera and I don't know their voices well enough yet to figure out who it is.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Mama thanks for the tweet. I am just catching up today. It made me LOL.

I keep changing my opinions about the HG's. I wanted to root for Betty but she is definitely not the chill nerd I thought she was. Kevin is the kind of villain I can endorse in BB. For me a good BB villain is someone who restricts their backstabbing, lying ways to the game and who keeps personal attacks to a minimum. I need to perceive them to be a decent person in their real life. (i.e a Dr. Will and NOT a Boogie.

I am also liking Hermon, Tynesha and Jacey Lynne (but I hope her showmance doesn't do her in).

Looking forward to a new HOH that doesn't talk so much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I am excited for the next HOH, and also curious to see how Marty handles being a regular houseguest. Might be a tough transition for him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also want to see how the Gino and Jacey thing goes. He is in the Savage Seven alliance and she it not. I have no idea whether he has told her about it or not. That is always interesting when there is a showmance like that!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m really enjoying all the comments here.

Wow that POV competition they showed on last night’s episode was tough!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The cake one?? I have no idea how anyone ever won that. I did wonder how long it went on.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that was amazing. I can’t imagine how discouraging it must have been each time they got close to finishing and lost it. Jacey proved to be a lot tougher than I thought she would be.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loved last nights ep. Don't have any faves yet. But I will be happy when Jay's gone. He gets on my last nerve. Kevin is creepy. Reminds me of the character of Ben Linus on Lost. Looks like the actor a bit too.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that’s an interesting comparison, Mame. Ben Linus would be an awesome Big Brother player!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just watched last night's show. I have thoughts.

First of all, I love that we got the veto comp and veto ceremony all in one episode. Also, spinning the wheel for the veto comp players is GENIUS! So fun and exciting. Drawing a chip out of a bag seems incredibly lame now.

That cake veto was the most tense comp ever. My shoulders actually ached!

I noticed that the $100,000 sign in lights outside changes to 'Goodnigh Houseguests' when it's time for bed. This is a nice touch.

I was LMAO when Betty kept referring to Kevin as the 'Pawn Shop' instead of 'Pawn Star'.

These HG are so blunt and straightforward. I was shocked at Jay telling Marty he's a liar to his face in front of the whole house and all of Canada. Holy crap!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah - Kevin.

What a piece of work he is! He SLITHERED.

And, nice editing there with Kevin having beers with Marty and eventually getting him to put Betty on the block instead of him, and then, Marty in the DR letting us know that this was totally his own decision.

Canada production is way funnier than BBUS production.

Did you guys notice that during the veto comp the camera zoomed in on Jacey's arm tattoo that said 'balance'. Whoa!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s the little details like you mentioned that show how BB Canada production is on top of things. It makes it much more fun.

That was so funny with Betty. I’d forgotten that she did that.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Is the eviction tonite?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Nevermind, I just heard Taran say it is, and Jay is leaving

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess they just cut the feed for the whole day on eviction night. I don’t mind it, thought, since its mostly HG getting ready and hair dryers running for hours!