TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Feb 28 - Mar 7: Archive through March 06, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem. The feed outages so far have not been anything like in past years so far. And yes I do like the silence. I know when they go silent, the feeds are down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jessica is explaining what art is. It is apparently, everything, everywhere.

After about a 20 minute diatribe explaining art, and how they feel about it, and how they do it, how they did it in the past.

They find it very difficult to talk about themselves, they said.

BTW, pronouns are HARD!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Alfie@AlfieS12·16mHaleena to Stephanie: "What's that red room? Why is it counting down?"

Finally! #BBCAN10

The room that is always the Have Not Room, has a counter on the door that keeps counting down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan10@hamsterwatch·29m

they finally noticed (or finally mentioned) it..
if it's an hourly countdown, which it seems to be, it'd hit zero about a week before finale #bbcan10

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty told Kevin that if the veto is used he will not put him up, but he will go back on his word and nominate Stephanie.

He has told so many people that he had to make a deal with her, and he has to uphold it, and about 24 hours later, has decided that he will not uphold the promise. And he is telling everyone this!

The veto has not even been played yet! He may not even have the option to replace anyone, and the only thing he accomplished was to prove that he will go back on his word if he feels like it.

Not to mention, he has received no promise from anyone for not putting him up when they win HOH.

He will be a very easy boot if he doesn't win veto. Every person in the house knows his entire game.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree about the pronouns being hard. It’s definitely an adjustment to how we’ve always thought. :-)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah the pronouns get me too...whenever someone says "they" did or said something, I automatically think its more than one person. The people, like on the RHAP shows, are so good at it!
I mean NO disrespect if and I'm sure WHEN I do it wrong

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Makes me feel better that others are having a tough time adjusting to correct pronouns, thanks, guys!

I am hoping that the latest feed outage is due to the veto comp. No matter who wins, there will be chaos!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am perplexed at the use of they/them when talking about one person. Maybe someone can explain. yeah I am struggling with it as well, when someone says they, that implies more than one to me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So now if the POV is used, Stephanie is going up. What happened to the deal Marty made with her??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The use of they/them is because of identifying as non-binary. Not male, not female, maybe both, maybe neither, hence the plural designation. Yes, this is confusing, and I wish we could come up with a singular pronoun.

Mama, I was stunned when I heard Marty say he would break his word to Stephanie, after spending an entire day telling everyone that he could never break his word to Stephanie.

Does not bode well for Marty’s future. Kevin Martin will be so disappointed. Heh…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for almost 3 hours. I’m just glad the veto comp is happening and we will know in the morning what the outcome is. I do not expect an outcome tonight, or at least an outcome that I will know about because I will be asleep.

I hope Jacey wins it, or Josh, so that he can veto Jay. Not that I like Jay, I just like the drama that this will create.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jayce won veto, so we at least get he drama of a renom!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds Fairy #BBCAN10@BBFeedsFairy·5mMarty tells Gino/Summer that Kevin is going to be the renom, Summer says this vote will be hard for her but she'll have to put personal feelings aside #bbcan10

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
GM All!

I wanted Jacey to win veto and she did! How the heck did that happen? I never get my way.

So, yeah, there was drama. Kyle has been accused by Jay of mocking him with monkey noises. Here is the clip, you decide:

https://twitter.com/BiteSized_TV/status/1500359165956472834?s=20&t=w7XatX0x8PFJbyi6G7ay3A

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, that was crazy enough, but later Kyle is in the bedroom venting about what happened, Jay walks in and Kyle just continues! Haha!

https://twitter.com/Adoomies3/status/1500377333940822021?s=20&t=w7XatX0x8PFJbyi6G7ay3A

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that on Twitter people were complaining that once the drama started, the feed was cut for the whole night.

Feeds are back now but only cam 1/2. Cam 3/4 has the 'live feeds are down' jokes.

This seems to happen a lot - feeds running on two feeds and two feeds down - not sure if this is normal.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And another thing (lol):

Marty is back to making Kevin the renom. Not sure what changed his mind about nominating Stephanie, unless he decided that he just could not break his word to Stephanie.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I did watch the whole convo between Jay and Kyle in the HOH room. I do not think Kyle was doing monkey imitations, more of a big guy pushing people around.

I lot of conflict for week 2. None of this going with the house with these guys. If Kevin goes up I expect the vote to be pretty close.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I agree. Kyle was actually mocking himself and guys that look like him, that are usually strong competitors.

Jay seems to be overly sensitive to anything that could slightly be perceived as racism. And if people don't perceive that way, they will make it so.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jay is the one who really started the whole thing by coming up to Kyle in the pantry and saying they were coming after him and a few other guys.

Like, what did they think they were accomplishing by being so aggressive, while ON THE BLOCK!! Geez!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am looking forward to Taran's update in a few minutes to get his take on the situation, and also more info.

Taran is so good at seeing much more than I can, since it is his actual job.

The only thing the feed is showing are three guys playing some game on the pool table. I guess BBCAN feel that this is 'safe'.

The reason we watch is for the drama, not the games, but maybe they save the drama for the tv show, just like BBUS.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are having a great time with the ball rolling game on the pool table. Jacey arrives, and after quick rules rundown, she joins the guys.

I have not heard anyone complain about being bored, and it's because they come up with stuff to do. BBUS used to be like this, then they got lazy.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jay said in the kitchen later to a group, not sure who all was there, are we going to let the only 3 white guys in the house push them all around. That is gong to be his campaign strategy I think.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hate to say it, but Jay is seems to be using Todrick's playbook:

Start a controversy, and when called out, claim oppression.

Like I said, I tried to like Jay, I really did. They made it too difficult.