TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through March 02, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁@89razorskate20·18m🌟FINAL #CBBUS3 Game Stats🌟

🔸MIESHA The Winner
🔹Won With A 7-1 Jury Vote
🔹Takes Home The $250K Grand Prize
🔹Runner Up Todrick-$50K
🔹America's Favorite Houseguest-CARSON-$25K

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
Call came in at 8 a.m. PT this morning to the LAPD "over a dispute" at Shanna Moakler's home. Source tells me he's in jail but still trying to confirm that with authorities. Still a developing story... #CBBUS3
12:10 PM · Feb 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots
·
2h
I know people on the CBB cast apologized to Shanna (some of them) but while they hear about what’s happening today I hope they feel the f shame of 1,000 suns for the shit they said about her looks, her f home invasion, all of it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
6h
My eyes are barely open but here's my interview with Miesha! She talks about her win and the votes that surprised her. She also reacts to the jurors' comments to Todrick, tells me about the Shanna move, and explains to me how Big Brother works! #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
3h
More info coming on
@usweekly
but source says Shanna and Matt constantly break up and get back together. They were celebrating the #CBBUS3 finale and got into a fight so she went home to give him space. Things escalated when he showed up this morning. He's currently in custody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
5h
Call came in at 8 a.m. PT this morning to the LAPD "over a dispute" at Shanna Moakler's home. Source tells me he's in jail but still trying to confirm that with authorities. Still a developing story... #CBBUS3

LAPD confirms to Us someone was taken into custody. He hasn't been booked or charged yet. TMZ is reporting via sources but we're confirming on-record with law enforcement.

Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
1h
According to police, Matthew Rondeau was booked on charge of felony domestic violence at 7:40 am PT. His bail is set at $50,000. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
2h
Sorry for the delay (crazy morning, as you saw), but here's my interview with Cynthia. She talks about owing Shanna an apology, why she voted for Todrick, and how she was surprised by the jury comments. #CBBUS3

https://twitter.com/sharontharp/status/1496932015693647873

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
1h
Last one for today! (Still no word on Todrick press so likely not happening.) Here's my interview with Carson during which he talks about winning America's Favorite Houseguest, the "lukewarm" feel of the finale, Cynthia's vote and more. #CBBUS3

https://twitter.com/sharontharp/status/1496955667680272388

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
5h
Source close to Shanna tells Us: "Matthew is spinning the story. She would never sleep with a married man. The thought of it is ridiculous. She wasn't cheating on Matthew." #CBBUS3

Source says Matthew was also (somehow) convinced she had something going on with Lamar, which she of course didn't. And when it comes to Travis: "She’s way moved on. She doesn’t have any feelings for him and hasn’t for years."

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
39m
Sad thing is there's likely MANY people reading this that are in similar situations, please find a way to get out of them if you can. If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline @ 1-800-799-7233 for confidential support

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
31m
Shanna’s rep: “Thank you to everyone calling with concern about Shanna. She is ok and survived this traumatic experience. Especially to all of her fans who saw this horrible incident unfold on social media.” #CBBUS3

(Continued) “Thankfully the police saved her from harm's way and she is doing fine. At the moment she asks that she is given her space to adjust to life after this trauma.” #CBBUS3

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is this the same guy who jumped in Teddi's DM after she was evicted?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yes Lexie, but he was saying bad things to her about Shanna and Teddi let her know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight @etnow
· 5h
.@CynthiaBailey10 reveals her vote for Todrick Hall would have been very different if she knew how he was playing the game. https://et.tv/35mQzGh #BBCeleb #CBBUS3

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1497265285618884614

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SpoilerKing 👑@SpoilerKingBB·2h

SPOILERS: Todrick Hall accepted the offer to do “god 101” with Julie Chen but backed out this morning. The offer is still on the table and Julie said to pray about it before shutting the door completely. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoilers 👀@Spoilergirl1·3h

I hear from a little birdie that Todrick's family warned him of the hate online (his mother). #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chiri Kuka
@Chiri_Kuka
· Feb 23
Now that that’s done, can we have the show everyone really wants to watch? @RealLamarOdom @ToddBridges #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoilers 👀@Spoilergirl1·3h

Per the jury: Cynthia would have beat Todrick. She had all their votes just like Miesha did. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

My source thinks Cynthia would have beat Miesha. She would have had at least Carson, Mirai, Teddi, Todd and Lamar. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoilers 👀@Spoilergirl1·2h

I don't know if CBBUS4 will be back but I hear they discussed the possibility of changing theme where 14 Survivor players play a shorter BB season. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SpoilerKing 👑@SpoilerKingBB · Feb 24

SPOILERS:
This afternoon, Miesha Tata called @agrodner22 to complain about why America seems to love Shanna so much. Miesha thinks they didn’t show enough of Shannas shady gameplay on the feeds and her TV edit was too nice. Grodner apologized for the inconvenience. #CBBUS3

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hmmm… I guess Miesha’s next move will be to call every viewer of the Live Feeds and convince them they didn’t see/hear what they think they saw/heard?! Despite missing the first week of Live Feeds, we all saw enough to get an idea of Todrick’s gameplay… the fact that the entire jury who went home voted AGAINST him outweighs any claim of “editing.” CBS could easily avoid such claims by starting Live Feeds from the moment the HGs enter the house, and by NOT putting all cameras on bubbles for the majority of the season!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦@BBGossip·1h

The only reason I'm checking out #CBBUS3 now is to see when Todrick finally shows back up on social media. As of now its been radio silence (Posting tour info on Insta doesn't count).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 27, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
2h
Exclusive: Shanna Moakler was issued an Emergency Protective Order against Matthew Rondeau at the time of his arrest. It is valid until March 3. Shanna can go to the court to file for a temporary restraining order to extend it but has yet to do so.

TRIGGER WARNING: The officer wrote: ”The susp. (suspect, Matthew) grabbed victim (Shanna) by the hair swing her by hair on the ground, susp. grabbed victs (victim's) face and neck, threw chair at victim and urinated on vict, leaving visible injuries."

https://twitter.com/sharontharp/status/1497985143759413254

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 27, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
2h
The officer also noted in the report that firearms were “seized.”

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 27, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
omg! I dont know why but hearing he peed on her shocked me more than the rest. I hope she never goes back to him, pos!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha ... Sharon Tharp @sharontharp
·
1h
In totally unrelated (and unsurprising) news, Teddi Mellencamp tells Us Weekly she hasn't heard from Todrick Hall but she's "gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that hopefully he is gonna see some of the things and realize he made some mistakes." #bb23