TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
How to watch from the US

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: How to watch from the US users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan10@hamsterwatch·50mBig Brother Canada 10 info thread including how to watch from outside Canada ⤵️⤵️

it probably won't be on Paramount Plus, at least for awhile, so here are the methods for shows and feeds - it's easier than it sounds

this info is also on http://Hamsterwatch.com #bbcan10

VPN FOR FEEDS & ARCHIVE SHOWS
-I use & recommend HMA as it's safe, secure, easy, plus great customer svc if needed
-Monthly plan https://click.hmavpn.com/SH8d
-Annual plan + more info https://bit.ly/BBCanFeeds
-Set HMA to a Canada server - Toronto works great
#bbcan10

VPN cont
-Test at cast pages https://bigbrothercanada.ca/houseguests/
-If you can play the videos, you're good!
-If not, disable location services on your device
-Close browser and relaunch

-Feeds will be at https://bigbrothercanada.ca/live-feeds
-Posted shows will be at https://bigbrothercanada.ca/videos/ #bbcan10

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I downloaded the HMA VPN, but how do I change my location to Canada?

I feel so dumb that I don't know how to do this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, nevermind, I figured it out. I am going to watch the cast videos now.

I'm excited - this is the first time I've watched BBCAN since season 1, and even then I was only partially watching.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nice to see more people here. It's usually a lot of fun!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As far as I know, HMA is a good VPN. We've been discussing this in the general thread and I've been recommending ExpressVPN and NordVPN as well.

quote:

Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 8:59 am

What you need to do is get a VPN (Virtual Private Network) account. VPN’s are useful for a few reasons. They encrypt the data going to and from your device so that it’s safer. The other thing they can do is change your location so that it appears you are somewhere else. In this situation you’d want to use it so it appears you’re in Canada.

There are some free VPN’s out there but they often don’t work very well and some are pretty sketchy so it’s worth paying for one. Also, while the above sounds complicated, a good VPN provider will make it easy for you to setup and get working.

So you install the program they provide, and when you want to look at BB Canada you run the program, select “Canada” as your location and then just go to the BB Canada website and watch.

Two of the better paid VPN’s are NordVPN and ExpressVPN. Both are good.

Let me know if you have further questions. :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Am I able to watch the TV show live? Is there a link for that?

I saw that Dipo posted a link to watch 'posted shows' - does that mean I have to wait?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
There is a link to watch live on Hamsterwatch under the heading "East Coast Air Shows". If we get cut off watch Hamsterwatch's Tweets on the right side of the Page for a new link.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
You can also look for a new link in the Chat on the right hand side of the page.

Chandler

06-08-2002

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chandler a private message Print Post    
Is there anyone available who can help me with my HMA VPN? I purchased a month subscription and received an email with order # and activation code. The email doesn't have any link to follow further. I tried to log into HMA using my email and password, but only get a message stating "unverified account". I don't know how to verify. Thank you in advance for any help.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’d be happy to help but I don’t use HMA. Others here do use it and I’m sure they’ll be helpful.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I suggest you go to their website. They probably have instructions there. They probably have a little program for you to download and install and then you would sign into that using your HMA login and password. Then in the future you just run the program and connect, go to BB Canada, watch and when you’re done then disconnect from the HMA VPN.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Chandler I have had HMA for years. So I don't remember exactly how I went about it. I am wondering if you already sent up an HMA account? I went on their website and here's the link for how to sign up etc. Hope it helps!

https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202724066-Windows-Getting-started

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info about HMA. I signed up for a year and downloaded the app on my iPad to watch from it. It is working well and I have started catching up on the season. Is there any way to avoid the ads when watching the taped shows (as in the ad-free subscription to Paramount + for the US)? It is good that it is free, but I would be willing to pay to skip ads.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's great you've got it working. Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no commercial free option.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Cathie!

If you have BBViewer you can watch the feeds without commercials

Mamapors gave me a link to download it but I can't find it. If you google it, you can get the link.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, March 28, 2022 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rosem!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: