TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 23, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
47m
#CBBUS3
Feeds are back
Miesha is telling Cynthia and Todd she remembers there was a double eviction when Brandi left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42m
#CBBUS3
Todrick tells Lamar he couldn't sleep last night because he was stressed about it being a possible double eviction today
He says if he goes home today he'd be okay with it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
29m
#CBBUS3
Lamar tells Miesha it won't be a double bc there isn't enoug people.
Miesha explains they only need 3 on Wednesday and the final HOH will pick to sit near and the other HGs pick the winner.
Lamar-ohhhhhhhh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha ... Mel ✨@melbrown000·1h

Lamar was pushed
#CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
14m
Cynthia- Do you remember a black gay guy named Marcellas? Todrick- Of course. Cynthia- Oh my God! He is a friend of mine. Was he part of the Cookout? Todrick- No, he was a long time ago but he had really funny moments. Cynthia- Apparently he had a huge moment on the show #CBBUS3

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Holy shit... Cynthia is clueless. She's friends with Marcellus and she doesn't know he was on BB more than 10 years ago and the Cookout was last year?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
9m
Interviews will be up in a bit! Both Lamar and Todd were (of course) most shocked by the things they learned about Todrick once outside the house. Todd says there's no way he would ever vote for him now. He's not thrilled with Miesha either. #CBBUS3

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Miesha played the game. Do I like Miesha? No. She has no personality and tethered herself to toxic Todrick. Do I like Cynthia? No. She does not even realize she is the Goat. At least Victoria knew her role. Todrick is cancelled. But this is what we have.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
link

Parade Lamar interview is up:

And finally, Todrick.
(Pause.) I don’t want to hurt his feelings. But I think, in all the ways that he shows on the show, he’s insecure. I think it’s a lot of things that he’s insecure about. (Pause.) So I would say…immature.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Todd interview with parade

link

And finally, Todrick.
Deceiving, mean-spirited. Saying things that are not nice about people after they’re gone. Playing all the sides. And it’s okay to play all sides, if you’re doing it in a good way that’s not as mean. But not the way he played it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3 #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
#cbbus3 evictee QAs:
@sharontharp
for Us Weekly
-Lamar https://usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lamar-odom-never-heard-of-todrick-hall-before-celebrity-big-brother/
-Todd https://usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/todd-bridges-todrick-hall-is-a-bulls-t-artist-on-celebrity-big-brother/

@AMikeBloomType
for Parade
-Lamar https://parade.com/1339812/mikebloom/lamar-odom-celebrity-big-brother-3-interview/
-Todd https://parade.com/1339823/mikebloom/todd-bridges-celebrity-big-brother-3-interview/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ... Autumn Updates@BB_Gossiper·4h

At this point I think the #cbbus3 evicted house guests are going to vote for no winner and this year’s money to be rolled over to the next season 😭

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I wish that was an option...no winner on CBB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
10:38 AM Feeds return to Todrick playing cards at round table + Cynthia in Choc BR bed. Miesha not on cam. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo genius idea! Roll the money over to the next season!!!

I did get a chuckle out of people on Twitter are now calling todrick "toddler"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3 #bbcan10@hamsterwatch·22m

on feeds, extended story from Cynthia about her career, modeling etc..
Miesha: "isn't this nice to be able to have her tell the story and none of us walk in and make it about us?" 💀💀💀 #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross
@DaltonRoss
·
4h
After 11 hours outside of the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house, Todd Bridges has changed his tune on Todrick Hall, who he now says played an 'evil mean-spirited game' #CBBUSA3

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I hope this week that Carson watched the parts of the show where Todrick and Meisha told him about Shanna so Carson will also see how Cynthia acted really awful toward Shanna and wouldn't let her get in a word in her defense. Maybe he'll realize he made a horrible decision, but Cynthia helped him do it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.54pm, 2/21/22 ... Todd Bridges@ToddBridges·19h

Wow I just saw what they said about me wow wow. I'm not going to lower myself to say anything nasty about them.🥰🥰🥰

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Miesha to Todrick- I have a feeling with how emotional she (Mirai) was, she is more going to base it off of that. I still think of the two of us she would probably vote for you. That's what makes it so interesting, that it's pretty much 50/50 #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3 #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
farewell to us monologue by Todrick, who was joined by Miesha for a sec - Cynthia said goodbye from her bed #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊@maximusmom13·1m
All 3 are doing shoutouts to family & Feedsters.
Just a few more minutes until feeds are over. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
6m
Cynthia tells me she's slowly learning things and still needs to catch up on why everyone is anti-Todrick. She says she owes
@ShannaMoakler
an apology as well. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
39m
Soooo Todrick just canceled all press interviews. And I'm not kidding. #CBBUS3

hamsterwatch #cbbus3 #bbcan10@hamsterwatch·21m
Replying to @sharontharp

29 days of talking about himself nonstop, and now he decides he doesn't want to 😏🤭🤭🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #CBBUS3@Feeds_Bot·3h📊 #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb Season stats:

🛑 Feeds were down 38.8% (8 days, 1 hour)

😴 Sleep: 21.5% (4 days, 11 hours)

🆚 #CBBUS2: 21.8%