TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 22, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Spoilers 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·23h

#CBBUS3 #BBCELEB Production is worried about Todrick when the season is over. They know his reputation has taken a big hit.

In the replies to this tweet, people were posting that Toddrick used his PEP loan (covid relief money) to buy his $6 million house, instead of paying his dancers. That Toddrick said this on the feeds. Has anyone else heard this?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This spoiler is sad because BB never should have casted him in the first place.

quote:

Spoilers 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·Feb 20

Kattan is blacklisted from anything CBS. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Omg PPP loans.

Unbelieveable how many YouTube Moms making 6 and 7 figures took advantage of the government loans meant for small businesses who actually were suffering. And from what I heard, all of them were forgiven, they didn't have to be paid back.

Which by the way, BB15 Aaryn got PPP loans. Her husband allegedly got about one million dollars. Aaron got in the tens of thousands herself.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Spoilers 👀
@Spoilergirl1·
22h

Production doesn't like this season either. They do not find Miesha and Todrick interesting enough to edit them as villains and the heroes of the season played into their hands. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

I still like Miesha. Not her fault that most of the cast had no clue how to play. She should have been on a regular season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Does BB just have a knack for finding the worst people possible?

Todrick taking PPP loan and using it to buy a house he can’t afford and not paying his dancers and having hairless cats and housing The Cookout for his own pseudo-agenda and using Shanna’s trauma as a tagline and…and….and…

This guy really surpasses all of the previous terrible houseguests, and sadly, I feel like I say this every season.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Todrick is right up there with Mike Boogie as the most vile HG ever. I can still remember how Boogie gleefully tormented that poor girl Autumn.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh the things coming out about Todrick are NOT flattering!

I hope Taylor Swift backs off on the friendship.

I wish that some of the unpaid dancers, assistants and others could put a hold on any winnings and stipend Todrick would get. Or maybe the IRS has claims.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maris, I still remember what the did tobAutumn, and breaking an art project that Bunny had made, and Harry's toothbrush.

Mean and not amusing.

He (Boogie) was so horrible and demeaning on a drunken gear against Janelle that I told her mom to please just not watch that night's feeds. She had been out for the evening.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Per Taran, Todrick already asked Cynthia to choose him over Keisha at final 4, or from the jury. She has promised.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
No surprise that the YouTubers like Aaryn were the same as Todrick allegedly was...used the money in the same way...including new homes, Disney vacations, buying all sorts of high priced Disney crap for their kids...

Mostly the same people that never believed in Covid or the need for masks or vaccines....money via Covid sure came in handy though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kattan is blacklisted from anything CBS.

I sure hope that isn't true!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
America votes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Who cares, first time I ever in all these years that I ever turned it off before the end. So sick of seeing Toddrick.🤮

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I appreciate you letting us know, Grooch.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am surprised the feeds are still on. But I guess they do not have to hide the final three comps from us. There is one comp left and it till be live tomorrow. Is that the way they did the first two Celebrity shows, I do not even remember.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I don't know why people are even listening to what spoilergirl is saying. She has been proven to be a fake.

I am not a fan of Toddrick or the things he has said. I am strictly focused on game play and based on game play alone he has played a decent game.

I also find it said that the celebrities are so quick to jump on the band wagon of what social media is saying. They, of all people, should know the bad side of social media and what it can do to your career.

BB has not been the same since social media became a thing. Why do people behind a keyboard think it is okay to be so vile toward another human being and say things that are worse than what the HG are saying? To me that makes them 10x worse than the person that said something that was awful to begin with. Would they same those same things to their face? Why is it okay to go after someone's career and brag about how they brought them down?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time believing that CBS would blacklist Chris Kattan. He clearly wasn't physically capable of competing in competitions. He wanted to be voted out and they wouldn't do it.

The only people I've ever heard of being blacklisted from anything CBS are the Hantz brothers (Survivor and BB) - and well deserved to be blacklisted.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I wonder if DR mentioned anything to Todrick...he's backtracking on mean things he has said about people; Teddi for one.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Cruzlvr, I agree with you. Social media has done absolutely nothing to improve our socialization... it has done the complete opposite! The 'keyboard warriors' are the worst. Being nasty/hateful towards each other does nothing for our growth and our over all well being. Also, we do not have the right to know about celebrities private lives...the word 'private' means just that... it is a private matter!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
All of them saying Shanna left without class. How delusional! Hope Shanna wins AFP!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I don't have the live feeds but if the remaining HG are complaining about Shanna yet, I hope even more that Shanna gets AFP. They will realize how the fans took what happened with Shanna in the house and how we felt about how they treated her and spoke about her after she left.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What was that visor that Miesha was wearing?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Something that Todrick got in his basket or part of a costume, I think.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you. It looked odd.