TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 21, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
#TodrickExposedParty rolls on with
-past allegations summarized by UK Daily Mail: https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7600475/Taylor-Swifts-pal-Todrick-Hall-hit-slew-allegations-social-media.html
-seems he chanted at Shanna's exit something a home invader had said/sung which she'd told them had terrified her - he admitted it on feeds:

https://twitter.com/JosBurg/status/1495319731301232642

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
2h
ICYMI - Todd won the Power of Veto #cbbus3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todd tells Todrick had "a time" with Lamar this morning.
He tells him he asked Lamar why he yawned like that and Lamar asked why he snores like that. Todd says he can't help snoring but he can help yawning loudlly.
Todd "He's a dick sometimes"
Todrick says he knows

#CBBUS3
Lamar comes in and Todd tells him a dick sometimes.
Lamar asks because of this morning.
Todd says he yawns loudly on purpose.
Lamar-dont tell me what I do on purpose.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Todd: "man you sound like my dad seriously, you can be a dick sometimes, just like my dad, bro"
Lamar: "who?"
Todd: "you do! don't be so dickish sometimes" #cbbus3

apparently over snoring & yawning

Lamar said he just got up, and "I'm not gonna talk about it right now, you like a grumpy man"

they apologized to each other, and separated, and started up again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Cynthia asks Todrick what the plan is.
Todrick says she's not going home no matter what.
Cynthia asks how
Todrick says they'll vote Lamar out
Cynthia-you sure
Todrick 1000%
He tells her not to even pack. Unless there is a double eviction

Cynthia tells Todrick she asked Todd if he made a deal with Todrick and he said no it was something else.
Todrick says that's true he was talking to him about Todd and Lamar being dismissive to him.

Todrick says he knows she doesn't like to make deals
Cynthia says she does now
Todrick says she's safe on his HOH
Cynthia interrupts and says she wants to tell him he has her vote and she won't go back on it "I don't care what the f*ck happens in this house"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Todrick- I'm obviously not going to put Miesha up there. She will get voted out for sure. If he (Todd) pulls himself off...I was trying to convince him last night to keep nominations the same... Cynthia- Let him pull himself off. Hopefully I'll get enough votes #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Of all the things in the #TodrickEvictionParty that clip of Fraudrick patting himself on the back for weaponizing an element of a home invasion against Shanna may be the most despicable. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
29s
Todrick's been talking about his not paying dancers scandals again, saying he told people they wouldn't be paid, it'd be exposure, it's just for YT..

if he wants to revisit that again, so can we #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#CBBUS3
Feed come back midconvo
Todd says If they can guarantee me they'll do it then I'll do it
Todrick says if not he'll have to stand up in front of Lamar and break a tie and vote him out. He says no one has to do that

#CBBUS3
Todd says they need to give him the guarantee. He says he needs to take himself off for tv
Todrick says it's better if he doesn't. It will make better tv
they see Miesha and Todrick asks if they should talk to them (her & Cyn) about it. He tells her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
sounds like Todrick asked Todd not to use his veto, so he won't have to break the tie and send out Lamar, making Lamar think it's Todrick alone sending him out..
Todd said he'd need guarantees they wouldn't evict him, and "I have to think about that one" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1m

Todd to Todrick & Miesha: "I didn't win that veto to stay up there, I had to go out there in a fat suit okay? I'm definitely coming off" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#CBBUS3
Todd tells Miesha he wonders how Todrick would do (votes)
Miesha says it's tough bc you don't know how people will feel once they leave here
Todd says it's tough. He jokes don't mess with me I'll send Teddi after you
Miesha says she's not worried Teddi is long gone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
once again I might be back if anything happens other than WBRB and solitaire -
otherwise Day 26 down, only 3 to go! #cbbus3

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Janelle tweeted something today about BB all stars and how people were already trying to set up alliances. So looks like it will be an all stars this summer.

Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
·
1h
The same people that ruined All Stars are calling around trying to get alliances started. I hope they are out first

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
He knows this would make Todd look like fool. Ugh

Kristina@stinaknits 19h

Trying to Marcellas someone 3 days before finale and then bashing them on a personal level when they don't go along with it is an interesting choice, especially in a house with no sequestered jury

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope BB can find a way to outsmart the all star pre show alliances!! it did ruin last year!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I do too, Pamy. Unfortunately, the production team aren’t creative thinkers.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Maybe we should start a "Stop the steal" movement. Just kidding!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#CBBUS3
Cynthia & Todd discussing how they think the day is going to go. If she will have time to do makeup during HOH lockdown.
Todrick comes in to say good morning...small talk about sleep, etc.
Production told them it was going to be a 2 hour lockdown today

#CBBUS3
Todrick-I think we should be prepared for anything tonight. I think it could be a double.
Cynthia-Is that what you think Todd?
Todd-Someone out today, & tomorrow
Todrick-nobody gets evicted unless it's live. Everyone gets an interview w/Julie

Todd-we don't know what they're going to do
Todrick-I'm 1000% sure that nobody will get evicted unless Julie is here and it's a live show
Todd-We don't know
Todrick-you can think what you want to think. Cynthia, I want you to be prepared for anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#CBBUS3
Todrick-I'm going to give you some bullet points. Do you know what day Mirai left?
Cynthia-No
Todrick-Ok What order did ppl go out
Cynthia goes through the order
Todrick-Ok you just need to remember some benchmarks. Like who won HOH
Todrick-we should go over this all day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#CBBUS3
Todrick, Todd & Cynthia going through different points of the game. There's some contention on what happened & how. But, it's a friendly conversation

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
I do hope after this season Todrick sees the criticism and looks inside himself to improve, rather that justifying. I won’t hold my breath, but I do genuinely want to see people better themselves #cbbus3

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maris, I read the Twitter thread, and it looks like they are doing a CBS version of The Challenge, and recruiting players from CBS reality shows. That is what Janelle meant. This was her previous Tweet:

“Hearing about the people being selected for the challenge CBS I’m so glad I sad no.”

I thought it was way too soon for a BB All Stars, they just did one two seasons ago and it was a disaster, I don’t see them doing that for a while.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3 #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
this came out last night: seems they get $5k bonus for each eviction they survive.. they were looking at photo wall & counting by 5s ('we're at 25 now'), and wondering if Kattan would count or not, making it 30 if so #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3 #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
48m
feeds are back #cbbus3