TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 21, 2022 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Carson always has been a class act. I’m not surprised that he owns when he made a mistake.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Who is Tiffany??

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
last season's America's Favorite player

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have always adored Carson, but even more now, I feel like I know him better. He is such a nice human, and it is genuine. Yep he was a breath of fresh air for sure!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Carson proved to be the person I thought he was. I predicted that he would feel awful when he learned the truth, and he most certainly did. I don't think he deserved some of the derision he got. Nice people just don't think other people won't be nice, until they prove that they aren't.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I wonder who Todrick is going to blame for making him look so bad. You know he is going to be on the blame game.

I am looking forward to the jury questioning if Todrick is in final 2. It isn't the same as british celebrity big brother but he reminds me of Jane Goody and how she was totally unprepared for her interview coming out of the house regarding her bullying of Shilpa Shetty.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Carson has learned a lesson about making assumptions and am quite happy with his actions since his eviction. I remain a fan, like him more as a person while not being a fan of his game play.

Interesting about Tiffany. That group is aware that Todrick is likely to be in final two and thus would not get fan favorite, Lamar has been entertaining, but another one who was unprepared.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I was referring to Instagram.

Too bad they probably won't have a live audience of fans on finals night, because they would see who got the real applause. I was there the night Maggie won and we were told no booing, and only positive signs created by THE were allowed. But it was Janelle and her side that got the big applause.

Maggie got some, mostly from THE employees who were given tickets but who had not seen the show.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Is it possible we will have a final three instead of final two since there is an even number of jury votes?

The person with the most votes would be the winner. The person with second most votes would be the second place winner.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will change their mind and let Chris Kattan vote.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
America might vote.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
In the past. when there was the possibility of a tie vote, we would vote. There has not been announcement for the audience vote.
I don't think they would allow Chris Kattan to vote since he left the show. This has always been the case when someone quits the show.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Good one Bbnut, I bet that is it. Like on the Voice,

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
If America was to vote, they would have announced it when Fan Favorite was announced.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
America would not know who the final two would be until finale night therefore there would not be time to vote. In the past, we knew who the final two was a couple of days before the finale.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I saw that Julie may be the replacement vote. Most likely a rumor tho.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
The voice does online voting and announce same time. They give people five minutes to vote and then when they return from commercial they announce the votes. It is done by text. It can be done. They could announce voting before the jury questionnaire and announce results after HGs has voted.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
feeds are back

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It can be done, but pretty unfair to some timezones. Almost every show that went to that style of voting lost me as a viewer. Still record DWTS and ff through most of it, but The Voice and American Idol and America's Got Talent, gone from my life.

If we get a vote, I hope someone will quickly post the information and I will vote anyone but Todrick.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I like the final 3 idea because if Todrick is in the final three then he'll hopefully lose out on both first and second place prize money.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yess!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Since we only have puppies now, I thought I'd post some spoilers here so can be discussed, if anyone wants too.

quote:

Spoilers 👀
@Spoilergirl1·
Feb 16

A little birdie told me that Todrick has said in the DR he would cut Miesha in the F3 if it means he could win. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I totally believe that Meisha and Todrick will cut each other and want to take Cynthia to Final 2.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read another one that said Lamar asked if he could just give them a list of who he wanted to win in order, and not come back on Wednesday. The said NO you have to come back. Reason for NOT voting him for Americas Favorite Player. Although he has entertained me.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taran said that Todrick asked Meisha if she was concerned about a Cookout 2.0?