TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 21, 2022 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Same Sea. I follow Derek and Claire (I love them as a couple). And I think Derek did stop by Todrick's again so it was most likely Todrick's hairless cat. Derek seems like he's all over the place all the time.

I saw Chadda defend herself on twitter. I don't follow her on Instagram. Maybe I do on twitter, I don't even know, lol (I only look at twitter during BB seasons). Someone questioned her about always being at Todrick's so she did say all you just said about herself. She was very defensive.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Toddrick named off, what seemed to be, five pets names? He said he named the cats after Mean Girls.

As of a year ago he had at least 3 sphynx cats. Those cats are high maintenance. My friend has two. They need to be bathed about twice a week. Their skin is very oily. They start getting an "aroma" and will leave an "oily spot" where they sleep if not bathed pretty regularly. Then you have to put conditioner on their skin because they will dry out.

If they sit in the window with the sunlight or go outside they have to wear little t-shirts that have sunblock in them. In the winter they get cold so they need a heated bed or something warm

Because of the no hair they're also prone to getting ear infections. For some reason they are prone to heart problems. They have horrible teeth and need to have their teeth cleaned often. You have to feed them a high quality diet. They tend to get stuff stuck between their toes.

They are super affectionate and super vocal. They demand what they want LOL they are not your regular aloof cat.

Sphinxes are said to be some of the most expensive cats in the world. The average, from a breeder, is between $3k and $6k. We do know a crazy person that paid almost 10K! Although the F1 Savannah cat can cost 20K! I had another friend that had one of those. It tore her house apart LOL

So maybe that's why he lets all the people stay at his house... Built in cat babysitters

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gosh Since, thats…a lot!

No offense to hairless cats, but the attraction of pets like cats is that they have fur that is pet-able. I do not understand this attraction of hairless cats.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'd rather pay rent and live somewhere else

That's a lot alright, takes a special someone to want that.

BB22 Danielle used to have a hairless cat.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lamborghini cats...lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When you breed for extreme features you are asking for other traits to also be doubled up and often that results in high maintenance, designer animals who have other problems, like unable to give birth naturally (bulldogs), breathe well (pugs, Frenchies, Persian cats). Collies were bred to have narrower and narrower heads but they also ended up with genetic cye problems, same with shelties, Irish Setters were ruined as they were bred for narrower heads, racy angulation and they lost dentition and also had eye problems. Many large dogs bred for a type also locked in hip dysplasia, eye problems, German Shepherds bred for extreme angulation could hardly walk and there was so much hip dysplasia. In Europe they won't even register dogs with some genetic proglems such as missing teeth. Even here you see a judge looking in a dog's mouth, they are looking for incorrect bites (depends on the breed) and missing teeth.

ANd the hairless cats and dogs have been bred to lose the protection of a coat or hair.

I have heard that these cats are very sweet, but what a shame what humans have done.

Yes and Savannah cats.. creating a wilder cat that has no place in a home or in the wild, really.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Tiffany has been a regular on the Winner's Circle Podcast (Cody and Derrick's podcast). She was talking about the fans getting upset with her because she wouldn't call out Todrick. Tiffany said if she had anything to say to Todrick about the way he played it would be a private discussion between her and Todrick. I was curious so I checked her Twitter and her "fans" were brutal toward her. Threatening her because she would not say anything bad about Todrick. Said they voted her for fan favorite so she owed it to them to call him out. And that was one of the mild posts.
I say good for Tiffany for saying while she appreciated getting fan fav that didn't mean they owned her and she would deal with Todrick privately. I don't understand the mentality of supposedly fans.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
carson you tube interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoSznHEgzbc&ab_channel=ETCanada

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Tiff will get on Toddrick for not banding together and getting out Meisha.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The only one Toddrick could win against is possibly Cynthia. He is a fool to not put up Meisha.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
How much do these people actually care about winning?

I think Miesha wants to win. The others are mostly thinking of their image (not that some of them are doing a particularly good job in that respect either ).

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If you watch Carson's interview, he said he has talked to HGs that have been evicted. He also said he thinks the final two will probably Todrick and Miesha and he thinks Miesha will win.

I think Todrick will be surprised when he comes out to find out he has burned a lot of bridges.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea super agree with everything you said

I was glad to read that Carson said he owed Shayna a big apology. I never had any doubt that he is a class act and would remedy the situation as soon as he got out

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
That interviewed was great. He really is a nice human and he’s right, he’s not made for this game. To be so reflective on his game though… a rare and welcomed change.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read he asked for time on Finale night to apologize to Shanna in front of everyone. I also read it will happen. I guess we will see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tiffany needs better fans, but it seems to be so common that people feel like they deserve to know every detail, or get a like on every comment.. just ridiculous. Some people with those comments just ignore them, some delete. I see it on Dr Jennifer Arnold.. people chastising her for recommending masks.. I mean she is a neonatalogist and mom of two, complaining when her kids wear masks and more. Amy Roloff gets so many great comments but so many negative ones. I think she just ignores them all.

On 90 Day Fiance, people demand to know what is the current status of a couple. Ariela finally did a live and said, look, even after you are not on the show, you have a contract and TLC has attorneys, so until things air, they are not allowed to comment. If you all want to pay for my attorney, great.

In other words, just wait..

If someone shows their kids, some people complain, but dare not to show your kids and people get all demanding.

I do understand why people wish the Todrick "houseguests" would say something public, but unless they are out there campaigning for him to be AFP, they don't have to say anything. And Tiffany is right, she can talk to him in private soon enough.

Todrick fans, I think most of them fans from prior to this season, are pretty rabid and one told me that he is very popular. I said not so much with the actual BB fans.

Later I thought that since it is pretty much written in stone that he will be in final 2, he's not going to be fan favorite even if all his previous fans are voting for him.

OK, back up to the Carson interview. I did read the Mike Bloom Parade Interview.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Agree. Class Act is exactly what Carson is in his actions.

By now he should know even more than he knew them, but yes, get out in the sun.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From Carson's Instagram:

carsonkressley
Verified
Now that I’m out of the @bigbrothercbs house I have had time to catch up on ALOT of the things that had been going on of which I was unaware. I admit I had not seen BigBrother prior to being invited and I severely underestimated the tactics and behavior that are part of game play. Days, weeks, hours without access to family, friends and the outside world provides for bonding, sure, but it allows for a false sense of trust too and paranoia about your instinct. I met Shanna in 2008 when we worked together on CROWNED and loved her. I NEVER should have assumed she was playing me. Shame on me ! I am sorry I trusted others who I thought were friends but only intended to dupe me for their own benefit. I turned against not only Shanna , but my own values of friendship. Like @juliechenmoonves said, I should have trusted actions over words and I learned a valuable life lesson . @shannamoakler I owe you a huge apology for this terrible mistake and I look forward to telling the world the same on Wednesday night

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaOQq5hlh8K/?utm_medium=share_sheet.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the Instagram link, Mamapors.

Carson Kressley actually was the best thing about this season of Big Brother. He nudged America's acceptance of joyously gay people a few notches forward while remaining incredibly adorably naïve.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing that, Mamapors.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Carson has posted to Shanna in reply to a post where she talked about the good things about him and that she was hurt. They plan to get manis and pedis together. on Instagram.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Miesha and Todrick were trying to convince Todd NOT to use the Veto on himself. They want to trick him into "doing a Marcellas". I am assuming this will not happen....but this season is so wonky... who knows?

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
The reason Carson will not forgive Todrick is not because he got duped but because Todrick caused Carson to behave badly towards someone who had done nothing wrong.

I hope Carson is able to give his apology on finale night BEFORE the vote and in front of the final two HGs, especially if Todrick is final two. This will be like Danielle of BB2, great gameplay but angering all the HGs so you end up losin

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Sea I looked for the twitter post you referenced and to me it looks like both Carson and Shanna were gracious to each other. It seems both are moving forward like adults. Carson and Shanna are true class acts. Glad we had both of them on CBB.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m impressed by Carson.