TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 19, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.02am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Cynthia getting ready for DR and Lamar playing solitaire.

#CBBUS3
BB tells Lamar to check the store room.
Lamar - Thank you Big Brother! and the house guests thank you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
good morning everyone except Todrick, and happy birthday Cynthia! #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Noms Today up on the screen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Not much going on in the house right now. Meisha is doing her hair and Lamar is playing cards in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates@BB_Gossiper·1hPhew the Todrick video 🥴

PSA for everyone- stop filming homeless folks or people in the service industry for your own entertainment. If they didn’t consent to it and aren’t laughing with you by the end of it, you’re just an (butt)hole. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Meisha tells Todd she feels irritable. He asks where everyone is. Meisha tells him Lamar is in DR, Cynthia is in her room and Todrick is not awake yet. Big Brother asks them to change their batteries. Todd tells BB they better say please or they will get cussed at.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
2h
Thousands of applications for mail-in ballots submitted by Texas voters have been delayed — and some may ultimately not receive ballots — because Republican Dan Patrick's campaign instructed voters to send ballot requests to the wrong place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.04am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todd and Miesha talking about how they're ready to go home and miss their families.
Todd says he's not going to quit but if he goes he'll be fine because he's ready.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todd says he hopes he doesn't have to hold on to anything today.
Miesha says she thinks those kinds of comps (physical) are over. She says she's only watched celeb seasons but thinks they're done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Friday's live show:
Hour 1: 2nd, 0.5 rating/2.745 million viewers,
behind Olympics NBC 0.9/6.443,
ahead of Friday Night Smackdown 0.5/2.060, Jeopardy ABC 0.4/4.491
Hour 2: 4th, 0.4/2.332,
behind Olympics NBC 1.0/6.801, Friday Night Smackdown 0.5/2.064, 20/20 rerun ABC 0.4/3.152

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·2h

Today is Cynthia’s birthday. #cbbus3

#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 4h
#CBBUS3
Cynthia says they're getting sushi tonight.
She's going to ask them for an hour of music.
She says usually when they do that the feeds go off so hopefully they can listen to music. When they do that sing and dance and quote movies because they can't do that usually.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3 Todrick has fashioned a train to his shorts. He's also hitting falsetto's while he works.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.03pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Cynthia- You look like you struggling today. Todd- I am just tired. Rough day today. I am ready to go home. Cynthia- I think we are all at that point. I am good however it goes. Todd- Me too #CBBUS3

Cynthia- I am going to try to win the veto cause I want to win something but however it goes, it goes. Todd- I may not even try to win the veto if I'm on the block #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3 Todd and Cynthia check in - they're exhausted, Todd says he's rough, his hands hurt and if he gets nominated he may throw veto. Cynthia wants to win veto, or win something before she leaves. She also shuts down Todd's quitting talk - they keep going.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Todd- It's going to be me probably and Lamar. Cynthia- Why do you think that? Todd- Cause I just know how they are playing the game #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
-I think they had dinner sent in for guided memories meal, Miesha returned some plates & there's champagne in pantry
-Todrick will dress up for noms incl HOH key tiara
-noms will likely be Todd/Lamar, Todd as target
-clips show tonight 8pm #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
44m
Todrick nominated Lamar and Todd for eviction #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
15m
#CBBUS3in280 Last Saturday Edition
Todrick HoH
Todd & Lamar nomd
PoV Comp yet to be played
If Cynthia wins & uses PoV then Miesha would have to go on the block with Cynthia & Lamar/Todrick casting the eviction votes. This will not happen of course
AFH Voting Continues
#CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#CBBUS3

Currently we have Cynthia in the Candy room silently playing solitaire and Miesha and Todrick up in the HOH room doing the same. Lamar is making food.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#CBBUS3 Todd enters the kitchen. He tells Lamar to save himself with the veto. Lamar says he's already talked to "him" (Todrick). He says if he pulls Todd down he will still be OTB. Lamar agrees to play the veto first and then decide.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊@maximusmom13·8m

Dear casuals, Lamar can’t stand Todrick! #CBBuS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
You can't make this up. Those two dopes want Todd to not use the POV because it would be too close to Cynthia's birthday (two days past) to do something sad like that. Somewhere awful RockStar is cheering.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
sushi, cake, a gift bag, and a margarita for Cynthia's birthday #cbbus3

oops, it's just lemonade - they still have champagne from last night, and she got moscato wine, candles, party hats, and they sang 🎶happy birthday to you, twice #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27s
#CBBUS3
Lamar puts on his hat and said he looks like Mans on Film.
He gives two snaps up for Cynthia's birthday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
klay @ghostklay
·
29m

I still can't find what the f Kirkpatrick supposedly said to/about Todrick to make Todrick say that shit about his kids, and how to his face he "never wants to see Kirkpatrick again." I'm still lost as to wth that was even about other than Todrick being dramatic