TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 19, 2022 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What we can hope is Todrick is out in the double elimination.. without packing his stuff up.. therefore someone else will do his packing and we all know how particular Todrick is about packing.. maybe Lamar will be HOH and do it for him... (LOL!)

For those that don't know .. Todrick helped Lamar pack .. and refolded everything Lamar had folded...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm choosing to have a Todrick free day today.. catching up on all the other programs I have taped... I may be back tomorrow for a bit...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, as in other years of BB...we hope for a twist or a tweak or some kind of BB karma....but it looks like the BB train is going to stay on track.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
A really good interview with Carson post eviction. Yep He is done with Todrick:

link

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Maris, I hope that Carson is voting for anyone not named Todrick! As bad as Cynthia has 'played' (more like been played) I would like to see her in the F2 with Todd but unfortunately, that will never happen.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think he probably wouldn't want to vote for Meisha either, but since they are the most likely final two... ? Maybe they will do a final three.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
he did an interview with EW and said anybody except Meisha and Todrick.

Jade2

07-12-2012

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
>>>No regrets. That’s what all the losers always say. Lol

Exactly!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Uh, isn't that what the winners say also?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It would be extremely rare for anyone on any reality show to say in a post-show interview: “I have so many regrets”. Winner or loser.

Maybe, sometimes, long after the show, someone might say they regret something, but mainly, they are mostly proudly oblivious to any harm they may have done.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BREAKING:

In an extremely rare event, Carson REGRETS how he treated Shanna. Let us all remember today, February 19th, a day that a former BB HG regretted something!!

Anyone want ??

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
So Todd is lying to Cynthia telling her that Todrick and Meisha "tricked" him into putting up Carson. If I remember right it was all Todd's idea to put Carson up saying "Carson has got to go" and put up Lamar as a pawn so he could threaten Carson if Carson happened to win VETO that he would put Cynthia up in Carson's place and Cynthia would go home.

Where is the outrage about Todd lying and where is the outrage about the things Todd has said about Shanna. Waiting........ Crickets. I though so.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am outraged about Todd. But what difference does it make to be outraged? I am even more outraged at Todrick. And Lamar. And the rest of this cast who didn’t even care to learn how the game worked. It was insulting to the fans.

I am outraged that Corporate CBS ruined my favorite game beyond all recognition. But here I am anyway. I don’t know why I put myself through this crap and call it entertainment.

I can’t be too outraged about any particular HG and their bad behavior. I’m too outraged about the whole thing.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Dit. Toe.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Why are some cookout members still at Todrick's house? What is going on? I don't follow Tiffany but saw her when she was pulled into an RHAP Instagram live last weekend and she was talking from Todrick's house. She said she is home only 2 weeks at a time. Is she dating Ky? He was there while she was on the live.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She does or did seem to be with Kyland, at least before I stopped following her. She was definitely at Todrick's during that podcast and pumped that there were Survivors there.. Shan was one.

I hope they are at least caring for Todrick's cats.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Got notified that feeds are back!

Turned on feeds, solitaire!

Feeds cut.

This is your CBB update.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea

I stopped following Tiffany too, I forget why. But right after BB ends, I'll follow to see what they're up to and then stop eventually. The one I still follow is Derek X. He cracks me up. So when Tiffany slighted him last weekend saying he was telling her that he was going to win fan favorite and she acted like he was serious, I knew he wasn't. If he said anything it was because he was joking and having fun with her!

ETA: We may have heard different conversations, Sea. Mine was an Instagram live not a podcast. I do know she has been on a lot of different things lately.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea I was thinking the same thing. Toddrick said he had five (was it?) cats and I was wondering who was taking care of them. She knows the cats and she probably gets a free vacation LOL

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Todrick seemingly has a houseful of people staying at his house at all times.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
FIVE CATS? I remember seeing one of those hairless cats in the photos from his house, are all five of them hairless? I’ve heard that they are super expensive. Andy Herren has one. What is it with gay men and hairless cats?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Going to laugh along with the RHAP review.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Todrick has so many people (at different times?) at his house is because he needs people around him to listen to what he has to say.

We've certainly learned that in the BB house he can't really keep quiet and a good deal of the time needs to be the center of whatever is being talked about.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting.. Derek posted a picture with some hairless cats! Maybe those were Todrick's.

Gb, I am only on Instagram, follow Derek and Claire (love them both) Stopped following Tiffany as it got to be just about pictures of her, hairstyles,etc.

I follow Chaddah though she doesn't post much. She was on an RHAP podcast from Todrick's but she has been going to school, almost done with paramedic training, pre med and in LA to train as maybe get opportunities in dance.

.. So there is little chance of anyone stopping the Todrick Miesha March to the sea..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In Taran's podcast with Jacob Jones, Jacob said that some of the drag race people are sounding not so pleased with Todrick

And on Shanna's Instagram Chaddah posted . Someone fast shade about Todrick for Can favorite, others said Chaddah had posted Shanna for that. Chris Kirkpatrick is telling people to vote Shanna for fan Favorite.

But I was schooled by a Todrick fan that he is wildly popular with his fans. I just pointed out that he probably had hoped to ADD fans from the big brother world and that was not going so well.