TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 19, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, yet another reason for BB to not give them the damn cards. Between the shuffling....shuffling...shuffling.....until we all go insane, and now the cards are responsible for pie burning.

IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The pie apparently came out o.k. even tho' it stayed in the oven longer than it should have...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching feeds today and I just turned them on as back ground noise.

Did I hear Cynthia right? Something about she doesn't do one on one talks, only group talks. From the sounds of it She wants a group talk with Miesha, Toddrick, and Todd to find out what is going on and who she should align with?

Somebody tell me I misinterpreted on a few sentences I heard.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Cynthia said "We could have gotten Shanna out later". She's blaming Lamar and Todd.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do think Todd talked to Miesha early on about final two.

Cynthia has been told by Todrick and Miesha that they want to take her to final three and Carson knows that.

If Lamar I Miesha's final four, then Carson has to know he is toast.

And I am sure he will come out saying he is fine with all of this, but I wish he had not ruined Shanna's game while he ruined his own.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I agree, Carson should not be fan favorite, but that could happen.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
She learned no one on one from Todrick. He didnt want her or Carson having one on ones with Shana and they told Cynthia it was safer. I guess Cunthia has just figured out if she could lie and stab Shana, it can be done to her. With Carson going she will have nobody.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I believe Carson will say he is fine with it but after he sees how he was played by Todrick, I am betting he wont be so helpful to him with his connections outside the house

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Reading the comments (after eating a piece of my cherry pie with cream... it wasn't burnt either ) I can't wait to see who Cynthia blames for her stupidity! I hope that she has finally awoken to the fact that she has not played the game at all. If she has, she still has time to get with Lamar and Todd and try to make a final 3 with them but, she doesn't deserve to be there anyway. I hope that Todd wins this season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Carson will put on a good show, whether he is truly upset or not. His image is everything to him.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Soooooo disappointed in Carson, he and Cynthia totally ruined this season when they had the chance to make the 'right' move and put Meisha and Todrick on the block. He would have had the votes to get one of them out. If there is a CBB 3, I hope that they get the celebs who want to play the game and who will play the game.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, you are so right.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Realitytvfan...you know that Cynthia kept Shanna safe, right? So delusional! LOLOLOL

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Absolutely Jimmer he will put on a great face, even if Julie drops the you were played bomb. I also think though that he will quietly get his revenge. A word here, a word there, especially since Todrick is such a name dropper bragging about all the stars he meets. I could totally see Carson speaking to some well connected friends to have Todrick dropped from invitation lists.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Realitytvfan, ITA Carson and Cynthia could have totally flipped this game and made this CBB so much fun to watch but they wrecked that whole idea. I blame both of them, because Cynthia in Carson's ear did it.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Bbnut you are right about that. Bubbles, for sure they could have MADE this season if they hadn't been SOOOOO guillible/delusional!!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
At this point I hope that Todrick doesn't get to the end and somehow hopefully Todd and Lamar do. Maybe if they have a fingernail biting & spitting contest or farting contest. πŸ˜πŸ™„

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL, good one bubbles. I would love to see those two be the F2 too.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
No regrets. That’s what all the losers always say. Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought I couldn't be any more disappointed in Toddrick...then I just saw the clip of him speaking to Cynthia about doing his cameos. He was telling her he does 100's of them. He chargers $150 or $50 depending on how many he has to do and how much energy he has. He says he makes them very general and not personal. He then recited his entire spiel, and explains that he repeats the exact same message, word for word, for every single person!

Several BB cast members have commented that they are dismayed that he does not take the time to personalize each Cameo. He could care less about his fans. They are just $$$ for him.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
According to jokers todrick is hoh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh Joy. If the guys are up and by some miracle Cynthia won pov and actually used it, Miesha would go up but would she vote Miesha out?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Todrick won HOH playing against Todd, Cynthia and Lamar. What an accomplishment! How did he manage to beat those three comp beasts??!! He must be a superhero πŸ™„

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
actually .. Cynthia, Lamar and Miesha .. but I don't think Miesha wanted this one...