TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Favorite Houseguest

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Favorite Houseguest users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 21, 2022Sincebb125 02-21-22  5:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hope Lamar wins AFP. Rarely have we seen an houseguest who has been so without guile. Fresh honesty .
Now honestly, I missed most of the season but the tweets and highlights did not disappoint .

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, I see what Teddi is doing (which I see lots of "celebrities" do on IG. She just wants a screenshot that you "followed @climbr_official" to be eligible to win the climber. I see celebrities do that everyday on IG to "like" a page to win something.

Whether or not you vote for her for AFP has nothing to do with winning the climber. She wasn't long enough to be anyone's favorite player anyways.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they allow that on IG, Lexie. If you do that on Facebook, they'll close or disable your account, and META owns them both.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
See, I could never get away with this, so not sure why she can. I still think it could be reported, because I'm sure she isn't following all the legal guidelines:

https://help.instagram.com/179379842258600

Promotions
If you use Instagram to communicate or administer a promotion (example: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
The official rules;
Offer terms and eligibility requirements (example: age and residency restrictions); and
Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (example: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
You must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content (example: don’t encourage people to tag themselves in photos if they aren’t in the photo).
Promotions on Instagram must include the following:
A complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.
Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
We will not assist you in the administration of your promotion and cannot advise you on whether consent is required for use of user content or on how to obtain any necessary consent.
You agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
What is posted is above is after Teddi changed it. She caught a ton of flack online. It only said text Teddi to 21523 for a chance to win the climber. She can be so ridiculous.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kar... I see it every day with some reality star or celebrity offering something for free if someone likes an account or tag others to like an account. One of the worst offenders is Kim Zolciak Biermann and her daughters Brielle and Arianna. I actually feel like I'm getting scammed when I'm reading her posts. She catches some serious hell on IG for all of her "tag/like to win" posts.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, so they only enforce the rules against businesses? That pisses me off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kar - Maybe that's how the businesses get around it by having "celebrities" making the posts.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Teddys original post did not say it was voting for her to be AFH. It just said to text the number with the name Teddy on it and send her a screen shot of the text to be eligible. Not sure if someone said something or not but she changed it to let them know it was for voting.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rieann and Cruz are exactly right! Good catch. When I cut and paste Teddi's IG post above, I did not notice that she had changed it from the one I had read originally.

This is the original one. I think you can agree that it nebulous

"Who wants to win my fave workout machine, the [CLMBR: Vertical Climber]?! Just text TEDDI to 21523, send me DM w/ screenshot as proof and like [and] comment on this post. I’ll be walking into the [Celebrity Big Brother] finale ready to work some stuff out and one of you will be getting a bad-ss workout,” she wrote in a since-edited post, adding that voting will be open until Wednesday and her climber winner will be announced that same day"

"Because Teddi didn’t clarify that the text would count as a CBB vote, she was quickly called out for her scheme"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I heard that later on a podcast..

I am still on the Shanna train with 5 votes and in about an hour, plan the next/last..

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I also liked Lamar and thought he was nice on CBB, so if he wins instead of Shanna, that would be OK too! ☺️

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Shanna will win. I saw Hamsterwatch is pushing a Shanna for AFP

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shannon will probably win, but I can see Carson winning if a lot of people who only watch the tv show go and vote.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: