TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 18, 2022 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Maris and Rosem... I am praying for Meisha to backdoor Todrick, that would be the only good thing to come out of this snoozefest

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hi GAL!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why don’t they just call it now - Miesha and Toddrick F2 and end this charade already! It’s clear who BB wants to win it UGH

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I worry that Carson could win AFP too. I wouldn't have minded that until he backstabbed Shanna and did not get Meisha or Todrick out when he had the chance. I hope Cynthia gets voted out soon and Meisha gets out Todrick and the final 3 are she Todd and Lamar.....then with heavenly intervention it ends up Lamar and Todd. What a perfect ending to what could have been a big power turn around in CBB if Carson and Cynthia weren't so gullible. Such a disappointment 🙄🥱☹️

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure that Cynthia and Carson will be upset with how this turns out, even if they are both evicted. They are both fairly delusional and happy with themselves and I think they may rationalize this away.

I'm not saying the above in a mean way. Being delusional and happy with yourself isn't always necessarily harmful. It just doesn't help you win BB.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am completely confounded by the (varying) lack of knowledge about BB game by most of the contestants.

I don't understand why they wouldn't have educated themselves somewhat before going on the show. But once they're in there, there is the book with all the rules and regulations. Go read it! Not like you don't have time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And Meisha did NOT use the veto....duh.... Wondering when Carson's bulb will go off in his brain saying getting rid of Shanna was not such a good idea

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am watching Carson's face as he is listening to Todrick telling everyone about his wonderful experience meeting all these famous people, and how great the experience was. Carson's face is like how long do I have to act interested in this.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Julie should hit Carson with her notes like she did to Marcellus (I think) when he came out of the BB house years ago when he got voted out after not using his veto on himself.🙄🤯😳 Too bad she doesn't get close enough to do this to Carson, because it would be perfect from all of us!!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Shanna was on "The Talk" wishing Jerry O'Connor a happy birthday. She brought him a Big Brother key.
The Big Brother cast wished him a happy birthday

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep Julie hit Marcellus. I can still see Marcellus

link

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing Maris!! I remembered that shocked look on his face, but I forgot that Marcellus never packed his clothes. Wow Season 3, so long ago, but before people were looking to be "DISCOVERED" and get a career from BB. Loved those times.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
So Meisha says she has a deal with Lamar… the guy that told her he tried to get Todd to help him vote her out last week. Oh to be in a house with such clueless game players. And she knows she could win over toddrick I think. This is all so absurd.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Shanna on "The Talk"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBIR4IHIGpw&t=42s

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cynthia has forgotten about Carson's pie that he told her to check in 15 minutes (since he was called to the DR) ... Todrick has been teaching her one of the solitaire games.. and it has been more than 15 minutes....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
So, does Carson know he is going to be voted out ? Have they pondered to each other way ? They should have the votes to keep him. So what went wrong ?? I haven't been following close enough. Have the words "SHanna was right" come out of their mouths?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Cynthia can’t even watch a pie! What IS her talent? How is she a celebrity?

I don’t have any talent either, where is my shot at BB? I would at least play the game I was being paid to play.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Missy, not sure how you figure they have the votes to keep him. Unless, I'm missing something, which is entirely possible

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Rosem.. and I bet you'd watch the pie

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Scooter, I think it was because Carson made some deals with Meisha and thought she was on his side. But it was just poor game play on Carson's part, because he should have got assurances that they were final four, not that Meisha wouldn't nom him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Scoot, I def would have watched the pie. LOL

I mean, how hard could it be? You can't go anywhere. What else are you doing?

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Did someone take the pie out yet? 😳🤣 Piegate

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kar, I thought maybe I missed something, glad I didn't :-)

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Rosem ... Playing cards and NOT watching the pie apparently LOL