TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 17, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·10m#CBBUS3

Feeds quickly come back, and Carson is quoting Crocodile Dun Dee... then Carson says in BB voice "Carson stop quoting movie lines" they laugh...
BB says something I couldn't make out ...
Carson says I'm being awfully naughty today...
Feeds cut.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Paramount+@paramountplus·2h

Are you hooked on Celebrity @CBSBigBrother, and need more reasons to watch?! Catch new seasons of Big Brother Canada and Big Brother Australia, now streaming on #ParamountPlus

All seasons of Canada are up and seasons 12 and 13 are up for Australia. I’m going to try Australia as many of you mentioned it being good. I watched earlier seasons of Canada, but I’m looking forward to watching some of the later seasons. I need mindless entertainment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·2m#CBBUS3

All 4 cams still on Todd, now he's vacuuming

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·5s#CBBUS3

Lamar & Todd now both whistling flying paper airplanes
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Matt@mattliguori·4h

Desperately need a Miesha Todrick Lamar final 3 where one of the toxic two think they’re making a big move cutting the other and Lamar wins it all. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·16m#CBBUS3

I'm baaaaaack. @nursecherylr516 here. Watching the feeds and updating you on what's going on.

Right now everyone is in the kitchen waiting for their time in the DR. Carson just finished baking a cake with butter cream frosting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.01am ... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·4h

Miesha- Who would you put up? Todrick- Lamar and Todd. Miesha- And who would you want to vote out? Todrick- Based on what we talked about yesterday, probably Todd #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother mail{Daily@BB_Updates,Daily@BB_Updates}·4h

Carson- If he (Todrick) knows something is up, he will come in here. Cynthia- Oh for sure. As soon he gets that memo from Miesha, he will be in this room. I give him maybe 15 minutes #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·4h

Miesha- They pulled me into the room this morning and asked me "why didnt you put up us two as noms?". I said my perception was that if Carson pulled himself down, he would have to know it was directly putting Cynthia up. Todd- He's gone so... #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Miesha to Todd- They (Carson/Cynthia) also asked "do you have a final four with them?". I was like "Todd has been with me since Day 1, he has been super loyal, and I did tell Lamar I would bring him to a final four if I could" #CBBUS3

Miesha- They (Carson/Cynthia) said they thought they would be less of a threat in a final four than you two. Todd- No, they are more of a threat. He is #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb@JokersBBUpdates·5h

Posted 9:39am: Carson to Cynthia: I think you should work with Miesha and Todrick. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.58am ... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·4h

After Miesha won the PoV, there were discussions about whether or not Lamar wants to remain in the game. There were also talks about the plan for next week. Recap: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition-3/day-22-recap.html… #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·4h

Todd: "so Lamar slept in the bed with me, omg what a frickin nightmare, horrible nightmare" - he said Lamar was breathing on his neck, then he spread out "and his wingspan is long - and I'm over the edge like this" 🤣 #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·4h#CBBUS3

Todrick telling Miesha how he was fired from "Beauty & the Beast" & was more upset about being fired from Disney. But, he learned never to be late again.

#CBBUS3
Todrick asks if Miesha had ever been fired from anything, she's worked at McDonalds, A grocery store she really liked. She was a runner, getting carts, replacing bad avocados. She loved it because she was able to do fitness while working

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Everyone is hanging out in the kitchen, no game talk. Cynthia in candy room doing hair

#CBBUS3
Todd called to DR. Miesha-That means the meeting will be soon then!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Lamar- When you start seeing the finish line, that's when you need to get your sprint on. Cynthia- That's where we at. I woke up with that same realization. Lamar- It dont make no sense to pull back now #CBBUS3

Cynthia- I have been feeling a little like a sitting duck. We have to try to put up a little fight on the way out. Lamar- All this time without my kids, it wouldnt make no sense to pull back now. Cynthia- They would expect you to fight #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Feeds return. Lamar feels like he has spiderwebs in his head right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·3h

feeds are back - all is calm and normal, will assume Miesha did not use her veto #cbbus3

yep/confirmed, it's Lamar vs Carson tomorrow..
Carson still plans to remind Todrick of their move-in "pact to take care of each other in here" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Todd, Todrick and Miesha are all playing cards in the kitchen. Miesha mentions that the BY is open but no one is out there. She may get in the Jacuzzi later.

The house is very quiet right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shanna Moakler@ShannaMoakler · 4h

Hello world!! Ive been decompressing but just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has sent comments of love and support! I had an amazing time playing #bigbrother and I am so grateful for the experience! Ty for having my back! ❤️🎉⚓️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·36m

dinner will be halibut and salmon, by Todd .. that's the most exciting content of the afternoon #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·19m

Todd said child stars getting in trouble is "the biggest bullshit lie" - of course he acknowledges he did, but he ran a list of contemporaries who didn't #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·15m#CBBUS3

Cyn tells Todd that she's really proud of everything Todd accomplished and where he is now considering the rough road he had. Todd notes that he had to deal with the shit so that there were more black people on tv eventually. In his day you'd go 10 hrs without seeing 1.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂@Clio_the_Leo·14m

“I love to go to stores. I love to look at things. I call it ‘merchantainment’ I go to Home Goods once a week”

Carson is all of us.
#CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·12m#CBBUS3

Cynthia tells Todd and Carson that she loves container stores - Todd's mind is blown that such a thing exists.