TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 16, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·53m#CBBUS3

Todd is telling Cynthia about his lady friend in Texas - they met on twitter a couple of years ago, they facetime a lot and he hopes to meet her in person soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.30pm ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·48m#CBBUS3

Todrick venting to Miesha about being stuck to Lamar - he calls it a toxic masculinity thing. No matter what Todrick says, Lamar thinks it's wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa Bee@leebee4life·1h

I don’t know who needs to hear this (lots of folks in the tag), but Todrick is not being racist. Racism includes an element of power. There is no power structure made up of Black people that oppresses White people. Instead, Todrick is being prejudiced and performative. #CBBUS3

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
https://www.globaltv.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/articles/shanna-moakler-slams-todricks-hurtful-personal-jabs/

Shanna Interview

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I hope Shanna wins favorite houseguest. Her above interview was good and she really got betrayed from Cynthia and Carson so I'd love to see everyone's faces if she won. Todrick would know that he wasn't loved for all of the awful things he said about her too.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
https://parade.com/1336039/mikebloom/shanna-moakler-celebrity-big-brother-3-interview/

Another Shanna interview.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·53m

Miesha won the veto #cbbus3

Todd told Lamar 'since she won it' Carson will be evicted, and he said he hopes Lamar wins HOH so they can get her or Todrick out next #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·7h

Shanna remains on top, followed by Lamar, in our favorite houseguest poll. Rank the houseguests here: http://bigbrotherdaily.com #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.01am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·5h#CBBUS3

Todrick says that a lot of what Shanna talked about in the house was about rebranding & that she was a big advocate for pageant world & the LBGTQ community in that world. He says he knows a lot about it since he has friends in that world. He says he used to dance in them.

#CBBUS3 He says that people that win those pageants have a mission beyond being beautiful & they want to do great work & be philanthropic. Todrick says Shanna never rose to the occasion when talking about human issues... feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters · 15h#CBBUS3

Toddrick about Shanna- He understands that's how she's survived, with her looks, hair and boobs. Maybe that was her strategy in the game and life and I don't necessarily respect that especially when it's not accompanied by a great ethical and moral compass.

Autumn Updates@BB_Gossiper·5h

We need to give Shanna’s plastic surgeon a raise! The fact that her boobs have a house of grown adults in shambles shows how good that doctor must have done 😫 #cbbus3

The girls are so perky people are going to be bringing them up in therapy 😭

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb@JokersBBUpdates · 10h

Posted 10:11pm: Cyn: I was still processing everything and then Miesha's speech, gagged me! And by the time she (Sha) did her exit, I knew that whatever you said was such a read but I can't remember why it was such a read. Todrick: It was the read of all reads. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·6h#CBBUS3

Todrick/Miesha up and talking to the cameras. Miesha asks how feeds work while they are sleeping. Miesha talking to her kids and apologizing for missing her 6:45pm shout out last night. They talk about how easy it is to lose track of time b/c of size of clock

#CBBUS3 Todrick discusses that CBB being different than regular BB. The celebrity status adds a level of complexity. Todrick says he doesn't want to upset other HGs fanbase and he doesn't want to upset his fanbase. He says he didn't really think about this going into the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·5h#CBBUS3

Todrick talking about Tamar Braxton. Says she has been on 2 of his albums & she is super talented, but sometimes her personality overshadows that talent & that people focus on that. Says that Tamar is like a drag queen trapped in a woman's body.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·4h#CBBUS3

Todd says something along the lines about having to hear about Shanna again. Lamar says that he doesn't know how much more he could take. He says he is not the type of person to not like someone for no reason. Todd says he though he talked a lot, but he has me beat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates@BB_Gossiper·4h

Todrick waking up, ready to dig his own grave this morning ☺️ #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·4h

adoptable anipals 10.30am for veto comp, everyone plays #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·2h#CBBUS3

🏅 Miesha won veto 🏅
or as Todd called her "what's her name"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·1h

I did not realize Todrick and Miesha are using sign language at times #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Todrick tells Miesha he doesn't trust Lamar and Todd to not vote him out if they get a chance.
Miesha says to remember her Todd can't compete in the next HOH and whoever wins next can't compete the week after.

#CBBUS3
Todrick says they have a better chance of winning against Lamar or Cynthia.
They agree it sucks bc Lamar wants to go.
Todrick-so do you think we put up Todd if we win?
Miesha - yah
Todd says they should both gun for it and vote Todd out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·1h

Todrick to Miesha- This is the story of my entire Big Brother experience. Every day Im frustrated cause Im like they dont listen to me. I think it's a thing with him and Chris and all of them that they dont respect me. Being a gay man, to some people, is less than a woman #CBBUS3

Todrick to Miesha- A straight guy would rather be put in their place by a woman who they try to pretend that they respect sometimes even though their actions dont... (feeds cut) #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip@bigbrothrgossip·1h

There comes a point when you have to start looking at yourself as the problem instead of every single person you encounter. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Todrick is telling MIesha that he wants to work with his mom but she won't educate herself about the industry and he doesn't have time to educate her when she gives him advice bc he's to busy getting to the next level of his career.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates@BB_Gossiper·1h

I’m so tired of this- he is so gross. No one is treating him less due to his sexuality or race. These accusations are so messy.

He’s been annoying as hell and nasty! Lamar and Chris both saw through the performative though- interesting how Todrick spins it #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·12m#CBBUS3

Cynithia and Carson start talking about melatonin, and they wish it could be put in cheese and wine to sleep easier... Cynthia says she is still having crazy dreams even though she has stopped taking melatonin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·10m#CBBUS3

Carson and Cynthia are now talking about the business opportunities the show will provide and that they need to call ppl as soon as they get home. Carson asks Cynthia if she will be in Atlanta in early April. She says to send him the dates and she will coordinate.