TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 17, 2022 users admin

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Maris - we old girl, your son was just 9 years old when we virtually met, if I recall. And such a little Irish gentleman. I am unsurprised that he is protective and cautious with you. And I am glad to hear it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OMG!!! GAL!! So good to see you. Yes, years get crazier and crazier, so it seems.

Maris was a valuable resource about COVID and where to get masks and things quite early wheh NY was dealing with the leading edge of things.

Ask Pamy about her son!! and Kar's So many adults that we always thought of as little kids...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
👋 Hi Gal, welcome home! 🏡

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Welcome home, GAL.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Who else thinks it funny that Cynthia thinks her birthday is today...it's the 19th, Saturday. She should know what day because Valentine's Day was Monday.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Bbnut, I think it is funny too LOL. Also, this week could get interesting. Carson will be gone tonight, for sure. Todd can't play for the HOH. If Meisha doesn't win the HOH, Toddrick won't want to win because he doesn't want to put her on the block, and he doesn't want to put Todd and Lamar, or Todd and Cynthia, or Lamar and Cynthia on the block together because it goes against his 'cookout part two' plan. It would be better for him to throw this HOH and I fully expect him to. It just might get interesting.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Then Meisha will win

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh good Lord!

Carson and Cynthia talking in the bedroom. Cynthia thinks Todd is trying to pull a fast one over them for trying to team up with her.

She's thinking of teaming up with Toddrick and Miesha. Carson thinks that's the way to go.

I can't take it! Just end season now and let Miesha and Todrick split the winnings and save us from their stupidity.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Todrick will definitely not want to win HOH. He will be safe with everyone left. What will be interesting is if Cynthia wins HOH, best outcome for an interesting week

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think they are going to go to Miesha and see if they can make a final 4 deal and vote out Lamar.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I heard on Taran’s update that Todd’s plan is for Lamar or Cynthia to win HOH and nominate Miesha and Todrick.

The only way this will work is if it is a basketball competition or a ….?????

What is Cynthia’s talent? Is there anything she is good at? What does she even do for a living besides the housewife show? And how do people get on these housewife shows, anyway??

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Since basketball players like to buy a lot of bling and Cynthia likes to buy bling. Maybe it will be guess the carat?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Or a comp about the Kardashians! That would work too. At least for Lamar.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they inflicted these shitty, non-game-playing “celebrities” on us so that we will appreciate the regular season more?

Because this is truly a joke.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cynthia and Carson are blabbing to Miesha now.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
How long do you figure it will take after Carson is evicted tonight for him to realize he got played in getting rid of Shana?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, other than buying bling, which is not a talent, lol, what does Cynthia do?

I am trying to come up with a reason for her being there. She has won nothing, made no deals, played no game. I did not find her entertaining at all, and then she made a fool of herself by attacking Shanna, a woman who did nothing to her.

At least Lamar entertained us by pooping the bed, farting and biting his nails off in the diary room on live TV. It was more than Cynthia did.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson just told Miesha that Todd wants to be her. Todd has told him that a few times.

Cynthia wants Miesha to go talk to Toddrick.

Miesha says that she had told Lamar that she would bring him to final four. She is being very noncommittal right now. I know she's thinking that she needs to talk to Toddrick alone first.

Bubbles!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Carson's demise began when he made the deal with Todrick on the wall. He should have just let him talk and drop and then make good nominations.

Next he insisted on keeping the deal and included Miesha in his safe zone.

Then he listened to them and turned on Shanna, while thinking he had a final four.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
What Carson should have done, was stall making a deal on the wall because, when someone is ready to make deals, they're going to fall soon.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think if Meisha wins HOH, she will backdoor Todrick. He is her only threat at this point with a jury to win the game.. The others may all have friends on the jury but cannot talk about greata strategy, gameplay. All Meisha has to say is she controlled the game from the time she walked in the door. If Todrick is next to her he will say he was guiding Meisha and Meisha wouldnt get to final two if it wasnt for him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I was talking to a TV-only friend the other day and she said she just LOVES Carson on CBB. I practically bit her head off! Hahaha!

I like Carson as a person, he is adorable and funny. He is NOT a BB player, and he has not played BB. I fear that people like my friend are going to give him AFP. Which would be a travesty, but would fit right in with the rest of this debacle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maris, it would be the only thing I would be happy about this whole season. Todrick gets backdoored by his CBB soul mate. Perfect!

Really hope it works out this way. It would be her best game move.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does Miesha actually have a final 2 with Todd? The only one saying it at the beginning was Shana. Is it true, or was Shana saying it as part of her strategy.

I'm curious because whether she does or not will effect Mieshas decision. And when people said to Miesha that she had a final 2 with Todd, I never heard her confirm or deny.

But if she does have one, Cynthia probably just ruined it for Todd.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They voted Shanna out because she was playing to win?

Cynthia and Carson will kick themselves for turning on Shanna.