TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 16, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Btw, I'm over trying to defend Toddrick. I don't think therapy will help him. I think his behaviour is to far ingrained.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Toddrick is with Lamar in living room. Todd asks him what's really wrong, deep down.

Lamar says he's angry that he can't see his loved ones.

Some more talk, and Toddrick says can you do 1 more week? I need you here to help me get the other ones out. I can't do it without you. Lamar starts to answers and then does a large fart. Cams switch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All animals now.

The DR should call Lamar in to the dr to talk.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lamar is alone in the bathroom now, sitting in front of the mirror.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just noticed a gold chain around Todd's neck, but when I went to get a good look, back to animals.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang. It's his HOH key.

He's with Lamar again. Keeping an eye on him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Todd talking to Lamar about next week.

I need to talk to Cynthia. We get Carson out this week and next week we put those 2 up (Meisha and Toddrick).

First he says they get rid of Toddrick, he thinks about it, then says maybe Miesha, she's a comp beast.

Yay! Todd is making a move!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Hamsters is saying Meisha won veto

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Does it sound like Meisha and Toddrick are going to vote Carson out ?? I do hope so. As much as I have liked Carson, there are consequences!!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Wouldnt it be Awesome if he pulled off Lamar and Todd puts up Meish, call it the battle of the alliances

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Meisha won the POV. She can't go up. However, Carsons "alliance" voting him out, hysterical.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He could always put up Toddrick!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Todd! Please don't ask Cynthia for advice what to do. She may just run back and tell Miesha and Toddrick because she thinks they have a final four and she will honor it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Are they allowed to use sign language?

quote:

hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch·1h

I did not realize Todrick and Miesha are using sign language at times

Link to video

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was not allowed on past seasons.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
/Swings through to wave at Maris, Jimmer and Grooch/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
GAL!!! Where the heck have you been? Nice to see ya!

This has been a shit-show of a season.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Goddess!!

Hello! I was just thinking and wondering about you the other day. There was a really interesting thing about Lincoln on tv, and I was thinking, where is Goddess and I can't even tell her about it.

I hope you hang around. :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Hey Gal!!!!! Bellinis for everyone.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Bellinis!!! Love you all, Colossus and I have had a helluva ride in the past few years, starting with me trying to cut off my left foot and ending with him donating a few internal organs to the Mayo Clinic. But we're upright and mobile - sometimes that's the best you can hope for with us over-60 folk (I can't believe I'm admitting that LOL. I also can't believe it happened to me). Grooch, Lincoln things are everything and I subscribe to them from the Presidential Library in Springfield. Hi Rosem4243 - I've seen some press about this season but am not watching. I just can't with the F-list players. Maris, I hope you are behaving yourself (but I know better, and it's more fun if you don't.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sign language and speaking in any language but English has never been allowed. But ya know, Toddrick. GAG ME

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
GAL! xoxo

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Pamy!!!!! /Blows kisses/

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Todrick just never stops ... it's like he has to demean the next person on his "hit" list .. to make him the better one...

Don't know who he was talking about when talking to Miesha and said "you don't even talk that much and you need a muzzle" .. I think he was talking about Lamar...

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Gal, Good to see you. I pop in for the BB time, TVCH is my go to place to all things BB. Went with my son today to BJs to go shopping, he is 31 now. Believe that!!! He seems to think that I am elderly and has to caution me about being careful. what a change from me and this kid watching BB2 live feeds together. lol