TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 15, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip@bigbrothrgossip·1h

I feel so bad for Lamar for having to be tethered to that cretin but I'm loving that he's making (Todd)rick's life a living hell. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shanna Moakler unfollows boyfriend Matthew Rondeau after ‘Big Brother’ exit

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/15/shanna-moakler-unfollows-boyfriend-after-big-brother-exit/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·1h

Todd's letter was from his fam/kids - he said he couldn't read it for crying.. I think his music is Marvin Gaye..
dinner plans are tri tip, rice, sweet potatoes #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·2h

Todd- We had some new cards but of course Lamar decided to rip them. Miesha- Why would he do that? So annoying #CBBUS3

Miesha- This is so annoying that he (Lamar) tore these. I am so irritated by it cause I cant shuffle them that well. Todd- I dont know why he ripped them. Miesha- Brand new deck of cards #CBBUS3

Miesha- When are you going to talk to Carson? Todd- I already did. I told him. Miesha- What did he say? Todd- He knew it, he figured. That's why we must win the veto. He is going to try to win it #CBBUS3

Todd- If nothing changes on the veto, we have the power. Miesha- Yeah. Todd- No matter what happens next, I think whoever wins needs to put Lamar up and Lamar will go. He doesnt want to stay anyway #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·2h

Lamar- So what is the responsibility of the person that wins the veto next? Todrick- Are you really still asking this question? Lamar- Yeah. Todrick- You have to either save yourself or the two people on the block #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates@BBrotherUpdates·32m

Lamar to Todrick- if I lose I lose doesn't matter
Todrick - but ..
Lamar- there are no "buts" about it
Todrick - I see that about you ... but there are a lot of "buts" for me... #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ... Like she has done so well in all the competition .... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·30m

Cynthia- I had a revelation. Carson- I did too. It's actually great that they put me and Lamar. Cynthia- Cause if I can win the veto, I can take you down. Carson- And then we are both safe. Cynthia- Yes. I'm praying that I can win that damn veto #CBBUS3

Carson- I think they made a mistake there. Cynthia- Well it's not over yet. Carson- At least we have a chance. Cynthia- I was thinking that they would just throw us up there together #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb@JokersBBUpdates · 1h

Posted 1:35pm: Todd says Lammy was a little mad and ripped the cards. Carson says you sure he did not do it when we play spades he will know the back cards. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No@Nowbz·3h

I’ve seen HGs in relationships act inappropriately on feeds before.

I’ve seen fans come for HGs in relationships who aren’t even acting inappropriately

But Shanna did nothing to even slightly warrant what her bf did & I hope she finds someone who actually deserves her

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So Cynthia who is usually one of the first ones out of every single competition is going to win the Veto this week? Got it!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if there has been anyone more clueless about BB than Lamar.

God bless Khloe Kardashian for putting up with him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·3h

Todrick- Do you think she (Shanna) will come around and be like "I am being ridiculous" or do you think she is going to hold that grudge forever? Miesha- I think she will hold it forever. Todrick- That's ridiculous. The internet would probably be like "girl..." #CBBUS3

Todrick- I think if enough people said something to you when you got home... Miesha- Cause you are logical. Lamar- And living in reality. Miesha- She (Shanna) has already proven she is not capable of living in the real world. Todrick- That is wild to me #CBBUS3

Todrick to Lamar/Miesha- If I did the things to her (Shanna) that she did to me, she would be livid. What I did to her was nowhere near the horrible things that she said and allowed Chris Kirkpatrick to say about me #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexiegirl, I was dieing laughing, Cynthia as been next to last or last in almost all the comps.

Re Toddrick above, I don't recall hearing anything that Shanna said about Toddrick, only all the awful things he has said about everyone.

I think the is going to be surprised what "the internet" has to say about him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When did Shanna become in charge of what Chris Kirkpatrick said?

Yep Todrick really has his finger on the pulse of the internet... but there will be his fans keeping him distant from reality, I suppose.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Probably the other way around ... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·3h

Todrick- I cant imagine fans on the internet not being like "Shanna, you owe him an apology". Miesha- Mhmm #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow we have already started down the delusional path ... hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·3h

Shanna is still the topic today -
Todrick said he always said in his Diaries that he liked Shanna's outfits (o rly?).. Miesha said she can't imagine Shanna having friends that are 'better than her' #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·3h

Todrick- Nothing is more powerful that a real apology. I would apologize to her (Shanna) even though I dont feel I did much wrong to her but I definitely was being petty #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·3h#CBBUS3

Cynthia and Carson napping
Everyone else in the HOH talking about electric cars.
Miesha asks Lamar what he drives.
Lamar - I don't drive right now
Todd mentions Lamar doesn't have a license
Lamar has a 580 SL Benz
Todd also has a sedan Benz
Todrick has a mercedes G wagon

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip@BBGossip·3h

Todrick describing one of his cars it has all kinds of amazing features that are pretty much standard in most cars nowadays LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·3h#CBBUS3

Todrick mentions he hopes he doesn't have to cancel his tour. He's already had it wonders what if a dancer, etc gets it.
Todd mentions what happened to Kirpatrick. He says that's when they should have kicked him out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahaha ... Melissa Calvin@melicalvin ·

TH: “I know. I’ve been in five broadway shows.”

Lamar: “Who cares about that shit.” 💀💀💀
#CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

feeds are back - Todd nominated Carson and Lamar as planned..
Cynthia told Todd she & Carson "appreciate it" [not putting them both up, presumably] #cbbus3

#ThingsLamarSays "so the day of the veto I got to pack, right?" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Miesha isn't feeling too hot today - Todrick thinks yesterday could have drained her. They rehash Shanna leaving - Todrick wonders if Shanna had been picked, would she have thrown it? That way she would have left on her own terms.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Todrick: "I'm not gonna go on twitter tho, that's for sure.. twitter's just evil, there's no way we can be filmed for this long and not be getting cancelled on twitter for something" 💀
#TodrickExposedParty says hi
#cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Miesha is discussing domestic violence, and how the rules are too soft on women who are doing the assault. The system made it too easy for them and now we'll never know the true data.