TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 16, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just_Gail, I agree about the slop, I've always hated it. They don't make the 'celebrities' eat slop, proving it doesn't add anything to the game.

I miss the key wheel too, and food comps. They took a great game, changed it, and made it worse. Ugh!

Hwest, I haven't had the feeds on but was reading JokersUpdates. The HG (especially Todrick) are still obsessing over Shanna, even though she is out of the house! At least Shanna is not sequestered and can watch video clips and get love from the fans. If she even wants to - she may be too traumatized.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If anyone has feeds turn them on. Toddrick and Miesha are talking to the cameras telling how alliances formed the first week, if you're interested.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang! Theg just switched the cams to hgs sleeping. And for no reason.

Ok. They are back again.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Just listened to Taran's very short live feed update. Shanna did an interview praising Todd. I guess she hasn't seen Todd's remarks about her. Will have to look for that. I wish the Veto Comp would be "who can keep a basketball spinning on their index finger the longest".

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is odd. This is the 2nd time they switched cams to sleeping has. Both times were when Toddrick started saying something positive/defend Shana. But BB doesn't switch when any of the his bash her. To much of a cowinky dink for me. Not that the positive thing was anything great, but you'd think bb would switch when it was something negative. I don't get it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Smevic, thanks for the info about Lamar's brain injury. How tragic. Drugs are so destructive.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The DR must have given them a heads up on their behavior. This is him talking to the cameras.

#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters#CBBUS3

Todrick discusses that CBB being different than regular BB. The celebrity status adds a level of complexity. Todrick says he doesn't want to upset other HGs fanbase and he doesn't want to upset his fanbase. He says he didn't really think about this going into the house.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think that Todrick got a "hint/heads up" from the DR that he needs to "splain" his actions to protect his rep? .. What I saw of this mornings "internet talk" with Miesha was him talking and Miesha nodding... and inserting a word or two... wish they would have let him talk more .. and not switched to sleeping houseguests... would have been interesting to see what more he would say...

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes! I was just reading the Twitter thread for their morning talk show. Good grief he’s a piece of work.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see if he cuts down on the bashing today. My guess is no.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I wish the Veto Comp would be "who can keep a basketball spinning on their index finger the longest".

Me too, Hwest!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think the veto should be who can make the most baskets…..

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
That too, Fan3!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep they are screwed. I wouldnt believe their characterization of the first week because their truth is their truth. We have seen HGs after HGs make up their own narrative and then believe it. I am sure Toddrick has already realized that he cannot afford to alienate Carson. Carson has far more connections than he does and Carson can make things very difficult for him on the outside. I doubt Meisha cares very much, her sport is a violent sport and it is win by knockout.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The plan for Carson and Cynthia is to have her win it (yeah, right) and then they will both be safe.

If Cynthia is out first in the veto challenge, does anyone think Carson will try to win it and take himself down? He told Cynthia that he wanted to leave before her.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
veto could also be a pitch and putt, basketball players love playing golf in the off season

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back, but I don't know who won yet.

Toddrick has a chain around his neck with what looks like a gold wedding ring on it. Could that be the POV necklace? God, I hope not.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I have to laugh. Today, every once in a while, the camera focuses on Shanas picture when Todd is talking. What is BB cameraman trying to tell us?

Oh pooey. Animals again.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Perhaps it's the mini POV?! UGH. Wanted Carson to win it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Todd upstairs in the HOH .. talking to Lamar.. Who'd a thought Todd would be a voice of reason.. liking him more.. Lamar isn't happy .. Todd saying we can make it happen that you leave .. if you want to leave .. you just have to tell me that's what you want to do..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The feeds came on for a quick minute. Cynthia was talking about Todd being a powerhouse. Did he win it?

And if so, is he going to try to get Lamar voted out because Lamar wants to go home? Todd was asking him what's he going to do when he gets out of here. Are you going to go straight yo the other show? You're still going to be around people. That's when the feeds cut. I think becsuse Todd is worried about Lamar's mental health.

This is all a guess.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Jokers:

12:22 PM Wed Feb 16 PTby Scott3325
12:10 PM Todd/ Lamar in HOH. Todd wants to know what is getting to Lamar. If Lamar can't handle it & needs to leave, he has to let them know. Todd will tell them down there and they will do the right thing for him.

Todd asks Lamar if he needs to leave the house or can he stand it for another week. It should not affect his money. He has less than a week left. If he needs to go, it will change things for them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Todd and Lamar in storage room. Lamar asks Todd not to say anything yet til he goes to Dr (?)

Todd says he won't but asks Lamar not to drink any more alcohol while he's in the House. It's a gateway. Lamar says it desensitizes you. Todd agrees and says we have to feel everything in the House.

Todd tells him he (Lamar) needs to center himself. Gives him a bit more of a pep talk.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All 4 cams on Lamar, alone, sitting on living room couch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Todd in kitchen trying to get stove started. Miesha and Toddrick playing cards at kitchen table.