TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through February 16, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Talking about covid tests.

Someone just mentioned about Chris K possibly having covid the first week. Lamar said thry should have shut it down, then Todd ssid they should have sent his ass home then. Feeds cut.

I wonder if they are testing them all today.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I agree with you.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just read that Lamar ripped up Toddricks cards. Did anyone catch that?

Cause I am there for it! LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kittens!

They must be doing noms.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes the cards are ripped!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm starting to think basketball players must suffer head injuries. SMH.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Lamar suffered a major brain trauma (stroke) due to an overdose several years ago.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It makes my heart so happy to see those torn up cards.

I feel like Lamar was me going insane with the shuffling, shuffling, shuffling....and he finally lost it...as I definitely would have done!

Bravo, Lamar!!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
They said seven more hours of the mojito and lime punishment. Will they make it?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought Toddrick was a pea and they were 2 peas in a pod.

I have no idea what Lamar is supposed to be, either way.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Btw, feeds are back. Carson in kitchen cooking. Toddrick in the shower, Lamar in toilet and Miesha is in the bathroom too.

Both Miesha and Cynthia have said they aren't feeling well today. I hope it's from what they tasted yesterday and not something more serious.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Carson and Lamar nominated. If anyone cares !

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Awww. Todd talked to Conrad Bain the day before he died. Said he was calling him every day. That’s nice to hear.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I only heard Miesha say she was feeling off (I didn't hear Cynthia) .. so when she said that .. I said "that's the guilt eating at you!" ...

Todrick and Lamar just "had" to take showers (Todrick suggested it) with 7 hours left of their punishment so they could be "unchained" for a while...

Todrick wouldn't last the summer as his house squatters did..

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes. Todrick is a lime with a sprig of mint on his head. Camera 3.

I am having a complete giggle fit.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lamar is so over this.

Mojito and Lime - This fall on CBS!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I also thought their costumes were 2 peas in a pod.
Todrick and that card shuffling… I hope Lamar gets sick of it and says something to his face. As much shuffling as does, he can’t have time to actually PLAY anything… someone should tell him it’s annoying to do that while people are trying to have a conversation. And if he’s such a “fan,” he should know the sound is awful when it’s so close to his mic!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Lamar is already sick of it... the eye rolls he is making ... he's probably counting down the hours.... as far as I've seen (and I haven't been watching all day...) they have done what Todrick wants ...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Lamar gets called to the DR .. so Todrick has to sit in the living room .. Miesha sits down by him and Todrick say he is so over Lamar and this punishment .. and goes on how Lamar didn't listen to the instructions .. and so on and so on... as he shuffles cards...then button boy hits his button...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They should not do any more of these celebrity BBs. It just ruins it for the true fans of the game, and ruins celebrity reputations. It is not fun to watch entitled celebrity HG who don’t even want to be there.

The only winner is CBS and their advertisers, and even for them, not great.

This gives me very little hope for a good summer season. Maybe it is time to either revamp the show, or put it out of its misery.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What Todrick is NOT saying in all his complaining.. is being tethered to ANYONE stifles his game - he can't talk game to anyone without witnesses.... too bad the punishment is not for several days!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A comment on the costumes:

Lamar was complaining early this morning. He went into the DR and came out and announced that it was cancelled.

But then he and Todrick were called in later and when they came out, it was pretty clear to me that production had hastily constructed "something" for Lamar to wear that probably wasn't exactly what they had envisioned to go with the part that Todrick is wearing. It almost looks like the dug up a tablecloth or something large to construct Lamar's top.

Neither one of them was happy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for not being able to plot strategy for 24 hours.. Todrick is not on the block and is not slated to go up on the block. He is pretty much the safest person there. So he should just suffer in relative silance instead of complaining.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Rosem, if they revamp the show I hope they get rid of slop. It adds nothing to the game. I miss the old round table key pulling thing. It added to the tension and gave players some insight into who was allied with whom.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I am looking forward to a finale that will hopefully include clips of Todrick and Miesha plotting against Carson and Cynthia. Shanna at least deserves some vindication. If we don't get that and BB tries to make Todrick the "hero" "master game player" I will be stunned.