TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 15, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.29am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Cason called to Dr.
Shanna enters HOH, asks Carson what his plans are. Carson asks if they can talk after the veto thing. Shanna asks if she doesn't win, is she going up/ Carson tells her that it's a possibility

#CBBUS3
Carson & Shanna discussing her possible backdoor

#CBBUS3
Shanna is asking for her suitcase and organizing her things.
Carson is telling Miesha & Todrick about their discussion

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Feeds cut from Carson, Miesha, & Todrick convo.
Shanna is shocked and asking to be sent home to the cameras. She keeps saying, "wow"

Cynthia enters pink room, where Shanna is...very uncomfortable silence hangs
Feeds cut

Cynthia and Shanna still not talking. Shanna starts to play with cards in bed.
Todrick & Miesha are having a jovial convo in bathroom about Carson knowing the game better than he leads on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Shanna, "He wasn't even going to tell me! What a m(stupid)! Great plan Chris, save these (stupids)!" to herself in the pink room. She's excited to see her boyfriend.

#CBBUS3
Carson & Cynthia are having a cope session about backdooring Shanna. Cynthia reassures Carson that they're are doing the right thing. "Shanna is in the seat she put herself in, even if she wins, I still don't want to work with her," says Cynthia. Carson thanks her

#CBBUS3
Carson & Cynthia agreed that they are going to tell her that they are rooting her for to win the veto but that they can't work with her anymore.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
There is a nice clip at this link of Chris Kattan talking about why he left.

https://twitter.com/ETCanada/status/1493322988611153922

His stepdad has health issues and he was having a hard time not being able to talk to family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Techno Gaijin@technogaijin·22m@Eveldick

Todrick piling even more on Shanna and then putting in a little request that Carson and Cynthia defend him because SHANNA is the one with problems causing trouble. He's totally projecting his vile self on Shanna. Ugh. @TMZ is the least of his worries. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·4h

Todrick griped to Carson/Cynthia about Shanna being a horrible person who played both sides, backstabbed, and made things personal, and now he's griping to us.. the hypocrisy is real

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb@JokersBBUpdates · 3h

Posted 11:18am: Todd: I went back there and asked her (Shanna) what's wrong. She was like they're going to backdoor me. Lamar: What you talking bout? Todd: They're gonna probably put her up. Lamar: If I win, I ain't putting her up. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoilers 👀@Spoilergirl1·41m

DR has been planting seeds with Carson throughout the afternoon that Miesha should be his target. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates@BB_Gossiper·35m

Please remember - it’s all fun and games to make fun or Carson and Cynthia for making a dumb game move. But I still believe they’re good people. People are allowed to be bad at games, it doesn’t make them shitty. Don’t make it so personal, it’s really not that deep #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip@BBGossip·3h

Best part about the jury NOT being sequestered for Celebrity Big Brother? They will have seen everything and Todrick, the "Superfan" of the 'small opportunity' @CBSBigBrother, knows that so he can't complain if it bites him in the butt. #CBBus3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip@BBGossip·33m#

CBBUS3in280 Tuesday Morning v2.0
Todd HoH
Nominations today
PoV ?
Carson & Cynthia will likely be going up.
Carson would be the target so will need to win PoV.
Todrick & Lamar have a punishment costume to wear today & are tied together for the day
That is all...
#BBceleb #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·1h

Monday's live show placed 4th with 0.4 rating, 2.535 million viewers,
behind Olympics NBC 1.5/8.420,
The Bachelor ABC 0.6/2.833,
The Cleaning Lady FOX 0.4/3.065
#cbbus3
(Sunday numbers are still not in but obviously BB lost big to Super Bowl)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Shanna interviews are delayed, possibly tomorrow #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Lamar is talking to Todrick about his basketball career. Sometimes, when he plays its like an out of body experience. He couldn't miss, & understood the game very easily. Found ways to make teammates better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·1h

Lamar- I didnt think it was going to be this emotionally draining. You get close to somebody and then have got to stab them in the back. Todrick- That was really a hard decision for you yesterday about Shanna? Lamar- Yeah cause I didnt have beef with her like y'all did #CBBUS3

Lamar to Todrick- At the end of the day, I want the competition to be taken out. If it came down to something athletic, I would rather go against Shanna than Miesha #CBBUS3

Lamar- Miesha is a beast. Todrick- I know but in 2022 do you want to help some white blonde girl get to the end? Lamar- Colour of her skin didnt matter. Todrick- It's not about that though. Lamar- So then why did you bring it up? Todrick- I'm just saying #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Lamar- What's the difference if they (Miesha/Shanna) both white? I'm confused. Todrick- Somebody is a hard worker and not manipulative. Lamar- I dont really know either of them. This is my first time meeting them. I dont know how Miesha lives her life #CBBUS3

Lamar- If I dont win, then I lose. Todrick- Right but... Lamar- There is not buts to me about that. Todrick- I can see that. There is a lot of buts for me. Lamar- You are a little bit more emotional when it comes to winning and losing, I see #CBBUS3

Lamar- Like I wish Mirai didnt have that breakdown and could have repped for her people. Todrick- And I feel Mirai wouldnt have done that if there were more Asian people in here with her #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Todrick to Lamar- I have seen black girls on this show lose their mind. I dont think it's because they are crazy. It's they are the only person in the house of a certain race. I feel more comfortable in this house because you, Todd and Cynthia are here #CBBUS3

Lamar to Todrick- I was raised if you black and are the only one in here, you should be proud of that. If I was the only black dude in here, I feel people either like me or hate me because of me, not because I was black. If they did, shame on them and whoever raised them #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ... hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·1h

Lamar said he has to get some new clothes made when he gets out -
Todrick asked why he has to get them made, why not just go shopping? -
Lamar: "you know I'm 6'10 right?" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Todrick: "in 2022 do you want to help some like white blond girl get to the end.."
Lamar: "I don't really -- color of her skin didn't matter"
Todrick: "it's not about that tho"
Lamar: "so why'd you bring it up?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Lamar- She (Shanna) really said that when she left...about the jury. Todrick- That's what I am talking about. Miesha would never say that #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network@bigbrothernet·1h

Todd let Carson know he plans to nominate him. Carson is okay with it. #CBBUS3

Carson tells Cynthia that she isn't going up, just him. She's confused (no kidding). Carson says Lamar will go up against him. #CBBUS3

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I love Lamar's answers to Todrick. I wish Todrick would learn something from Lamar.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

sounds like Todd's planning to nominate Carson & Lamar, hoping Carson thinks Lamar is his target [Carson is] - he told Carson he'll be putting him up #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.11 pm ... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·1h

Todrick- I cant believe you just did that (ripped the cards). Lamar- I cant believe a lot of things y'all talking about saying or doing. Todrick- What? Lamar- I am not explaining myself. Todrick- Good, cause you cant. Lamar- I can #CBBUS3

Todrick- That was an assholeish move and I would not have done that to you. I ordered those cards yesterday. I would never get something you asked for and rip it up. If I did, you would not think it was funny. Lamar- Oh, sorry you paid so much for your cards #CBBUS3

Todd- Lamar, why would you rip the cards? Todrick- It wasnt funny. Lamar- It wasnt? Oh. It was funny to me. Todd- Come on, man. Lamar- You can still play with them #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Streets@TheStreetsOfBB·2h

You know what’s sad about the HGs talking crap about Shanna’s eviction outfit? She dressed that way for the comps. Veto and HOH. Not as an “outfit” for the show. She even apologized to Julie for what she was wearing because she thought she needed to be in athletic wear. #cbbus3