TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through February 14, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·2h#CBBUS3

Lamar is cam talking about basketball.
"Played the hardest non conference schedule ever and watched these boys grow into men through basketball"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·1h#CBBUS3

Shanna "OMG listening to this women work out all day above my head is torture. Who knew an elliptical could make that much noise."

#CBBUS3
Shanna- "Big brother can we have a pet?" She asks for a hamster or gerbil or fish. "I promise I'll take care of it."

hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·1h

Shanna: "Big Brother, can we have a pet? like a hamster, gerbil, fish, I promise I'll take care of it" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Us Weekly@usweekly·1h

Chris Kirkpatrick has some choice words for Todrick Hall now that he's out of the Celebrity Big Brother house. He also talks about the positive relationships he made on #CBBUS3 and how his big risk didn't pan out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.11pm ... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates·52m

Carson- If Shanna isnt picked, whoever wins the veto will pull one of you guys down...but it should probably be you. She is unfortunately going to have to go home. If I do that, maybe you can spare me and Cynthia in the next HoH? Miesha- I can do that. Carson- Okay great #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·52m

Carson told Miesha he's going to 'stick to the plan' (renom Shanna if she doesn't win veto), and he asked if he does that, would Miesha spare him & Cynthia in the next HOH? she said yes #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·46m

they are trying to battle #TeamAnts #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chrysty@practicallypchy·57m

Todrick just had the audacity to say that he hopes Shanna gets to play veto & loses because “that’s good tv and nobody watching at home is rooting for her”. His perception is so warped. Shanna for AFP. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·42m

short audio Diary leak - Todd & staffer greeting each other 2/13 1.45pm #Gooftally #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·32m

Carson told Cynthia about his Miesha convo (which also included he'd take her off if he wins), but added if Shanna plays & wins, that'd be great #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina@JanellePierzina·2m

Cynthia, “ Shanna you know the game better than me and Carson” wow the most valid and true thing that’s come out of her mouth. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish people would watch this show before they go on it. #CBBUS3 #celebrityBB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂@Clio_the_Leo·45m

Carson confirms in the DR that he’s trying to maneuver this by “going with the house” and possibly backdooring Shanna while keeping his sights on Meisha. (I also believe he’s hoping Shanna wins POV and they can remain allies.) I think he’s playing it very wisely
#CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁@89razorskate20·47m

“Not fan of the back door” Carson says everyone seems to want Shanna out but if that doesn’t happen his original target Miesha could leave this week #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·43m

I'm gonna need Carson to revisit this convo in his head - the Miesha part

hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch · Feb 11

Carson explained to Todrick that his brand is joy, helping, kindness and he wants to play BB in that spirit, where Miesha's brand is ruthless so she can 'afford' to be ruthless in the game, and he suggested Todrick stay mindful of his brand #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3@hamsterwatch·41m

adoptable anipals 6.13pm for their party.. Valentine's maybe, videos from home for tomorrow's show? I'm guessing #cbbus3

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Half way party

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So true. I wonder if he knows Todrick.

quote:

Chappell
@Chappells_Show

Friends don’t let friends go on Big Brother.

8:04 AM · Feb 14, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp@sharontharpCBS confirms to me that Chris Kattan will not be voting in the finale. #CBBUS3

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong@ArmstrongTaran · 7m

Carson: "I'm glad I have Cynthia in here because I'm literally the most gullible person in the world."
#CBBUS3

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb@JokersBBUpdates·23sPosted 11:36am:

Carson: If I were to win the veto can I change my own nominations? Todrick/Miesha: Yea. Miesha: This is going to be a crazy plot twist, think about the fans. Carson: I'm going to have to change the nominations regardless. #CBBUS3
#BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·Feb 13#CBBUS3

FB 12:50 AM BBT Cams 3/4
Cynthia tells Carson "All I have is you and Shanna, so anything that jeopardizes that makes me crazy."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates@BBLiveUpdaters·Feb 13#CBBUS3

Todrick is happy that he's diverted attention away from Miesha this week. Miesha wonders with what challenges are left, and if they'll be physical or mental

#CBBUS3
Miesha called to DR. Todrick is walking from room to room. Todd is packing, they were given to them this am.

#CBBUS3
Todrick hopes there's a way for them to keep Todd this week. Todd hopes so too. He can't believe he's the oldest one in the house. Todd is looking forward to working out again his blood pressure is back down wear it needs to be.

#CBBUS3
Todd telling Todrick a story about driving fast. Todrick says, that drives him crazy when straight ppl drive around like that. Todd says, not just straight ppl drive fast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.19pm .. #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·13h#CBBUS3

Lamar: he's (Todrick) is really upset about the way Shanna is moving around him?
Miesha says she gets it - Todrick blew up her game, but it's Shanna's fault for setting it up that way. Plus what was T supposed to do? Just let her(M) burn? She was Carson's target.

#CBBUS3 Todrick is talking to the cam as though it's Shanna -he was going to let S do her thing until he heard she was talking shit. Now he doesn't care. He notes that she's supposed to be a role model for young women - he would never let his daughter or son go into her pagents.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.24am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·2h#CBBUS3

HG's are starting to wake up for the day

Lamar & Todd general chit chat. Lamar wants to marry by the summer. Todd needs to lay down for a bit.

#CBBUS3
Cynthia telling Carson about a possible meeting she saw w/the Miesha crowd last night. She wants Carson to reiterate the deal that Carson & Miesha made. Carson thinks that Miesha might throw the HOH, so she doesn't have to honor the deal they made.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.48 ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·2h#CBBUS3

Carson leaves to get Miesha to talk. Cynthia didn't think about the possibility of Miesha throwing the HOH to one of her guys.
Miesha is in the bathroom starting to get ready. Carson & Cynthia are waiting for her to go up to HOH

Carson thinks they should ask if both Todrick & Miesha should be part of the deal. Cynthia agrees both. They are basing there trust in Miesha on the fact that she has integrity, so, if she throws the HOH, she can keep her integrity by throwing HOH is their theory

Carson went to go get Todrick as well. So, waiting on meeting btwn, Miesha, Todrick, Cynthia, & Carson.
They are heading up now....Todrick & Miesha are comparing notes on their way up. Carson & Cynthia notice them talking on the HOH monitor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.16 ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters·2h#CBBUS3

Miesha, Todrick, Cynthia & Carson shake on the deal. Todrick wishes that Shanna would talk to him regardless of game, especially since, he's been protecting her this entire time.

Shanna rings doorbell and gets her flat iron. Very awkward to say the least. They wonder how long she was listening. Miesha leaves. Todrick is having a cope session to justify the move.
Feeds cut