TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 10, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
49m
They’re monitoring Todd’s heart rate. It went up during his argument, he said.
Be nice=Healthy #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
47m
Todd's checking his blood pressure

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.30ish ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
46m
#CBBUS3
Miesha says she knew something was up when Kirk wouldn't tell her if he would vote for Carson.
Todrick says he knew that too with the way he (Kirk) was sneaking around. He says everything from the bed in the hallway he sleeps in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.24 pm ... Techno Gaijin @technogaijin
·
3h
@Eveldick
Lamar is STILL hung up on Todd saying he would go to space if given the chance. Includes it in a series of taunts this morning, including doubting Todd ever stabbed someone (spoiler: he dual wielded kitchen knives and stabbed a dude in the chest in 1993). #CBBUS3

EvelDick @EvelDick
·
3h
He obviously doesn't know that Todd shot his drug dealer 8 times and was brought up on attempted murder charges & had Johnny Cochran get him off...
"You better read the internet when you get home"

Techno Gaijin @technogaijin
·
3h
Replying to @EvelDick
Yeah, it's surprising that Lamar doesn't know Todd had his own VERY ROUGH patch in the 90s. And the fact that Lamar is still hung up on the space thing is hilarious, especially when HE believes in reptilians on earth and "Area 59." #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.41pm ... hamsterwatch #cbbus3 @hamsterwatch
·
46m
Todrick asked Todd if they could talk - Todd said when he's done talking with Shanna #cbbus3

#CBBUS3 Todd and Shanna are talking about why she made the decision about veto - she thinks Carson is as big of threat as Miesha. Todd agrees, and thinks Shanna is up there with them.

Miesha is listening at the door.

#CBBUS3 Miesha joins them - convo turns to saunas and how Todd's friend died in one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.41pm ... hamsterwatch #cbbus3 @hamsterwatch
· 3h
Todrick asked to talk to Todd, who said "you don't want to talk to me right now, I'm in a f up mood.. but I know whose neck I'm cutting, that's for damn sure.. you're only safe in this mfn house, you ain't safe in the streets" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4pm ... hamsterwatch #cbbus3 @hamsterwatch
·
41m
Miesha's talking with Todd, said she didn't put him up b/c she didn't know what Shanna's move was going to be..
Todrick popped in to chat with Todd again, was told to wait again (by Miesha this time).. and back to discussing her laser hair removal #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#CBBUS3 Kirkpatrick tells the pink room that Todrick is very, very mean. Shanna agrees and says the things he was saying about Teddi were disgusting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
Todd asked Miesha who she wants voted out = Chris, with a "kinda breaks my heart a little bit" chaser #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
34m

Todd said "Chris is a little more devious than Cynthia, I have no trouble doing that" and "he's probably the best best to get out"

after all THAT earlier

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
31m
Shanna to Cynthia- You have me and Carson and Lamar. Lamar has already told me. Carson- Todrick said he was voting for you. Shanna- They dont want him (Chris) here #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Miesha- Because he (Chris) couldnt tell me he was going to vote Carson out and stick with the alliance, I feel they had a plan you were going to go up and everyone would turn and vote you out. Todd- Yep, that's exactly right #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb
@JokersBBUpdates
·
25m
Posted 4:20pm: Shanna says she is ride or die with them (Carson/Cynthia) She says ChrisKir said do it, (use the veto) and he knew he would be going up. Shanna says I think we can get Lamar. Cynthia does not think Lamar can be bought by the other side. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
BB announcement: "reindeer drink water from snowflakes" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
n-word drop by Todd, with immediate "oops"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
2m
Miesha drew the line with the boobie committee on day 1 - she’s never been interested in the double X chromosome gang #cbbus3

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 2m
Shanna to Chris- She (Miesha) is like "you drew the line and I have no interest in having conversation with you moving forward". What do you want me to do, sit down and cry? I dont give a shit #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Techno Gaijin
@technogaijin
·
2h
@Eveldick
So Carson, Shanna, and Cynthia have locked up to try to finish the game together. Chris is done. As long as Todrick doesn't win HoH, he or Miesha is out next.

Carson as their meeting closed:
"All right, let's have some fun..." #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
31m
Lamar- If you win it, who are you putting up? Todd- I dont know yet. She (Shanna) won two of them veto things. Lamar- I dont give a f. She is not a threat. Todd- Yes she is. Lamar- My man, no she is not. Miesha won two HoH #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Lamar- They have got to be broken up. I understand you are team Miesha. Todd- Because I know how to keep us aboard. She won two HoHs. Lamar- So why you worried about the other girl then? Todd- She won two vetoes. Lamar- That aint shit #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#CBBUS3 Carson is telling Cynthia to not worry about packing her things because "This is not happening".

Cynthia and Carson discuss how they are worried about people finding their things after they left in case their undergarments are dirty.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Shanna/Cynthia wondering how tomorrow's show will play out and when they'll play HOH, Shanna said "now that we don't have the Chris Kattan jacuzzi peegate of 2022" Face with monocle #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Squared okhåłįšhã
@khalisha_t
·
30m
So, I thought Todd might be saving face…

But, in the SR, Todd told Lamar that he was always planning to vote to evict Chris… but he couldn’t say that at the table (before the argument) bc Chris was there..

So coupling that with Todrick’s little speech to Miesha..Face with rolling eyes hmm Thinking face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahahaha ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m

#CBBUS3 Carson is talking to Cynthia and Shanna in the Candy Room about wanting a romance after the show is over. He says he doesn't think a showmance is happening for him "I was sure it was going to be me and Kattan". They all laugh. They say that all of the condoms are intact.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m

#CBBUS3 Shanna says she wrote several TV shows and brought them to different networks but she feels like they just stole them.

Carson is talking about how he's been looking around the house for things that they may need on future comps. They are counting things also

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
50m
Todrick- Lamar didnt know that the diary rooms were on the TV show. Todd- They going to show that shit. Lamar, are you telling me you didnt know that goes on the TV show? Lamar- Hell no! Todd- Oh it does. Lamar- I wouldnt have been so candid. I would have held back #CBBUS3