TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
48m
As expected CBS tells me Chris Kattan's absence will be addressed in Friday's show. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brian Scally
@Brian_Scally
·
2h
Never did I ever think I would see a man ask “what did I do wrong” because of a unanimous vote to keep him in the game #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.48pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
18m
Shanna- I couldnt see shit. I guessed on like two of them. Carson- Well, praise the Lord. Shanna- No, cause I kept the nominations the same, and Chris Kattan...I upset him to the point of leaving. Carson- No, that was not your fault #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Miesha- I am getting worried about Chris. Todd- It doesnt matter. We dont need his vote. Miesha- But not just about the vote, just about the future. He is making me nervous #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
20m
feeds popped back for a sec, Shanna told Carson she kept the noms the same "and I upset [Chris Kattan] to the point of leaving!" Carson said "no, that was not your fault"
--feeds gone again #cbbus3

pretty sure this referred to her other veto on Monday show, not today's

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#CBB3 Skippy is doing their thing tonight - Miesha is telling Todd that she's beginning to worry about Chris, he's making her nervous.

Carson and Shanna are discussing beauty pageants and their relevancy these days.

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Todd told Todrick "this is a game, fake your alliances" and said he & Miesha "go off too much together, it's bad" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Todd to Todrick- If someone puts both of you (Miesha/Todrick) on the block, one of you has to go. You have start talking more in passing and not so obvious #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#CBBUS3 Todd tells Todrick that he needs to be careful when it comes to the ppl he's aligned with. It's obvious that he and Miesha are together a lot. Kirkpatrick keeps doing weird things. Todrick needs to be smart going forward.

#CBBUS3 Todrick tells Todd that eventually he'll have to choose between him and Lamar - Todd doesn't think it needs to be like that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
8m
Shanna won the Power of Veto
Now the discussion begins of who Miesha will name as the replacement nominee if she saves Carson ... #BBCeleb #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Miesha- What if we talk to Carson and say... Todrick- "Will you work with us?". Miesha- And put Shanna up. Todrick- We cant put Shanna up. She won Power of Veto. She is the one person that cant go up. Miesha- You're right. Forgot about that #CBBUS3

Todrick to Miesha- You could try to convince her to take Carson down to say you are going to backdoor Lamar or something, and then put Chris Kirkpatrick up. She would definitely be gunning for me but I'd rather be going against Shanna than Chris #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Miesha- He (Carson) pretty much feels that he has one foot out the door. There is a chance if we came to him...we could put Lamar up and vote him out. Todrick- I dont think Carson is going to help us too much. If he makes it far, he will win #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#CBB3 Miesha is bouncing ideas off of Todrick - should she put up Kirk? Maybe take Carson aside and say if you come off, you work with us? Todrick does not like the Carson plan - Carson's with Shanna all the time. Should she just put Lamar up and out then? Todrick isn't sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Shanna- Todrick is just mean to me now and I havent even done anything to him. Chris- Me too. Shanna- He is just not nice to me #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Shanna to Chris- We have one shot to get the HoH away from Todrick and put those two up, and I cant do that with f Cynthia. I need you, me, Carson and Lamar. I am not voting you out if she puts you up. I'm sorry #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#CBBUS3 Shanna tells Kirk that if he's up against Cynthia, she's voting Cynthia out and they'll explain to Carson why it's a good game move after.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Todrick- HoH is so important. The last one was important but I felt we had so many people on our team, and now it's just me and you and you cant even play. Miesha- For the first time in this game, I feel like I keep running into a brick wall #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Shanna told Chris(the only K) that she won't vote him out if he's otb, and said she, Lamar, Carson would put up Todrick if they win HOH, and she said she's not bowing down to Miesha #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
2m
Miesha: if Chris can’t tell me definitely he’s evicting Carson, then he’s going up. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
9m
Todrick: I would literally chop my nipples off w a butter knife before allowing Chris Kirkpatrick to evict me. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Miesha to Todrick- If Chris has hesitation or I feel he is not being honest with me, if she wants to pull Cynthia down, then I think Chris needs to go up and has to go home #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
veto comp involved being on reindeer, and placing snowy & Christmas theme puzzle pieces - maybe in stages? Shanna, Todrick played, not sure who the 3rd pick was #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#CBBUS3 Miesha asks Todrick who he feels best with going this week?

Todrick: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather keep Carson this week. But I don't want to make a deal with him because I'd put him up next week.

Miesha: well it can be a one sided deal then.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#CBBUS3 We got a quick look at the wine party.. Shanna and Todd note that once they're out of the house they'll be home in 20 mins. Lamar jokes about BB letting him out for just one day... He'll bring Todd's mom back to the house on a private jet.

Feeds go back to bubbles.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42s
#CBBUS3 Toddrick tells Cynthia- if Carson leaves he wants to work with Cynthia to the end of the game. He says he didn't want to be on the opposite side of the house from her & that Shanna won't be the one to ride to the end with her.