TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 37m
Todrick- I think Carson knows he is on his way out the door. I think he is as defeated as someone as fabulous as Carson can be. That makes me really sad. Miesha- Me too. Todrick- I could cry thinking about it but he just is so likeable. It's the biggest compliment #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#CBBUS3
Meisha is working out. Both Chris's are talking in the bedroom about SNL. Carson and Cynthia are talking about the food Cynthia is making and Todrick is playing cards at the table.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
ChrisKirk: "there's ants in the cabinet"
#TeamAnts #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
time for ribs, chicken sliders, potato salad #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
they're asking for booze a lot, sounds like they had it occasionally or regular during first week, but drought since..
prior celeb seasons kept beer & wine stocked like food #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#CBBUS3 Kirk enters the Clock BR, lays down and tells BB they need to call him into the DR so he can shower and go to bed.

The rest of the HG's are in the kitchen eating or milling around. Cynthia tells the HG's she asked for a brisket to cook

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11h
Shanna- Where's your head at? Lamar- I will try to win HoH. Shanna- You better not put me up. Lamar- I would put Miesha and Todrick up. Shanna- Yeah, they are running the show #CBBUS3

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rob
@RealityRobbed2
·
20h
Tiffany New York Pollard would've made Miesha self-evict by now. What could have been…
#CBBUS3

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Isaiah/8-BallBilliards
@8BallBangers
·
23h
Big Brother US players to say they're ready to go home and stayed anyways:
- Dr. Will (BB7)
- Dan Gheesling (BB14)
- Chris Kattan (CBB3)

We have a legend in the making #CBBUS3

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
#CBBUS3

Carson says he does not want Shanna to go up if he or Cynthia goes down. Shanna says they will put up Kattan then. Carson says sure they will, that is what they said last night. He leaves and Shan says to cameras she wants to win veto and take Carson down, so Kattan goes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12h
#CBBUS3 Miesha explains to Todrick that Shanna's personality and the way she carries herself makes it hard for Miesha to be around. She has to walk away sometimes.

Miesha: "like, you know,like, like"(mocking S).

Miesha knows she's a good person, but not for her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#CBBUS3

Lamar, Carson, and Shan talking about the veto and what Carson would do with the veto. Lamar says he thought Kattan was going up bc he was asking to go home yesterday. Then the feeds cut. We are going to take a small break, but will be back soon to keep you posted!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.56am .... Hahahahaha ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
44m
#CBBUS3
Shanna-This b has been jump roping for like 30 mins
Cynthia-Can she play in the veto? The HOH?
Shanna-Yes, you, her, Carson....
Feeds cut

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Mirai Nagasu
@mirai_nagasu
·
56m
First tweet since I’m out of the #cbbus3

I’m so excited to tune into the Olympics. Figure skating has some scandal going on but it’s nothing like the celebrity big brother house. Olympics over Super Bowl for me Face with tears of joy

I missed you
@instagram
you ready for some T? Heart suit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todrick found one of Cynthia's braid and is now wearing it. They're laughing...Say he looks like Eddie Murphy in "Coming To America"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, I want to know what the figure skating scandal is, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.09am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Lamar is hoping to go to Rhode Island. Shanna agrees. Thinks it would be ridiculous for Rhode Island not to have him, especially with his fellow alumni endorsements.
Cynthia asks if she has to pack today.
Shanna tells her no
Carson-Not until Friday
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.36pm last night .... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17h
#CBBUS3
Carson says he does not want Shanna to go up if he or Cynthia goes down. Shanna says they will put up Kattan then. Carson says sure they will, that is what they said last night. He leaves and Shan says to cameras she wants to win veto and take Carson down, so Kattan goes.

#CBBUS3
Shanna and Lamar in the back room. She says she has never talked game with him. Shan asks where his head is at. He says he will try to win HOH. He will put up Meisha and Todrick. Shan says Meisha is not messing around.

#CBBUS3
Lamar, Carson, and Shan talking about the veto and what Carson would do with the veto. Lamar says he thought Kattan was going up bc he was asking to go home yesterday. Then the feeds cut. We are going to take a small break, but will be back soon to keep you posted!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.13am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todd says that if he wins veto he's going to put himself up...Then laughs and says he ain't going nowhere

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.36pm ... hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
feeds down for an hour 20 minutes, I'm going to guess they went to veto draw without switching to anipals? #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
50m
Todrick, quizzing Todd on everyone's names: "what's her name, the last person that left?"
Todd: "Mirai - is that right?"
Todrick: "good job"
Todd: "MIRAI I GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT!" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
44m
Pasta & 3 sauce options for dinner. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
dinner includes alfredo by Miesha, who won't have any, guacamole, cheesy garlic bread #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#CBBUS3
Cynthia doesn't think that any other season has ever ate this good. We still have a brisket cooking in the slow cooker!
Todd-Nobody knows how to cook these days
Todrick-It's probably not in the episodes. Boring
Cynthia-Yeah, they have so much to put in already
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoilers Eyes
@Spoilergirl1
·
38m
Production was going to cut feeds until Friday's episode because Kattan left but they decided against it. The veto only took about 2 hours. Production took 3 hours to make decision to turn on the feeds. #CBBUS3