TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 08, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#CBBUS3 Lamar/Todd/Kattan in bathroom. Lamar asks Kattan how far down his back injury goes. Kattan lifts his shirt and shows him. Says the injury was from 20 years ago. Lamar says he can only imagine the PT.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#CBBUS3 Carson says he is over talking about game right now. Says it is 3am and wants to go to bed. Carson says it is no use to talk strategy now when everything is going to change on Thursday. Cyn says it wouldn't be the worst thing to get evicted Friday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#CBBUS3 Cyn says to Carson that she just wants to stay around long enough to see Miesha leave. Cyn says in the comp Miesha was "overqualified" (comp sounds like a stripping comp while holding buttons)

#CBBUS3 Shanna enters/talks about her convo w/Miesha in the kitchen. Miesha told her that they may keep them up for her HOH reveal. Shanna tells Carson/Cyn that if Miesha slept through Chris' HOH reveal, she can sleep through Miesha's 2nd HOH reveal.

#CBBUS3 Carson agrees and says no, that isn't happening. They ask for the lights to go off.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, good Lord. They all want to be evicted!

Snow Flakes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#CBBUS3 Lamar says he is not having a good time. He says it is too stressful for him. Todd says it isn't for him. Lamar asks why is he looking like a raccoon then (referring to the bags under Todd's eyes) Todrick says it was funny to see Lamar scrunched up on the HOH machine

#CBBUS3 Todrick asks if Lamar will miss them when he leaves. Lamar says he isn't going to miss them. He wants to be with his kids. Todd says he wouldn't do this for Game 7. Lamar says this isn't Game 7. Todd says this is Game 8 - feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#CBBUS3 Todd telling story of how there was a media blitz saying that Todd had died in a car crash. Todrick asked if Todd loved the attention. Todd says heck no - he says his wife and kids thought he was dead. Todd looks visibly disturbed by the comment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.04am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
HG's are slowly waking up..feeds are in and out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todrick, Todd, & Lamar are discussing the comp. Which, apparently had something to do with ski's.

#CBBUS3
Todd, Todrick, & Lamar are trying to figure out the day. They suspect noms are today. Todd thought they had the day off. Todrick goes through the last week of events....feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.21am ... 0#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Lamar is walking around because his back is stiff. Lamar-if I would've answered him the way he was asking when the lights were on...he would've never with me again
Todrick-I think he would've
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Todrick-That's why I broke up with my exboyfriend, is because he wasn't down with the cause enough. Every morning....
Lamar-Black or gay cause?
Todrick-either
Todd-You're black first, gay second....feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.52am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
They should do a show together. Todrick-we should, our dynamics are so different. We are the new "Odd Couple" referring to Todd & himself.
Todrick explains his work & that he is invested in his art.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#CBBUS3
Kattan thanks Miesha for letting him use the HOH bed last night, although he feels badly.
Miesha tells him not to feel bad.
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Lamar hates chasing sleep. The way they keep waking them up.
Todd-Be careful trusting that other side
Todrick-When you say the other side, who are you...?
Todd-Carson, I mean he wants to win too
Todrick-Don't you think Kirkpatrick?
Todd-I think he would twist

#CBBUS3
Todrick-I think Carson will go this week unless he wins the veto
Todd-Yeah we'll vote him out
They then discuss the level of difficulty in comps
Todd-that's why you gotta get your allies early

#CBBUS3
Todrick-I think Cynthia & Carson are allies
Todd-Yeah, I think so too
Lamar-But, I don't think....
Todd keeps going in the toilet to fart, and Todrick tells him he doesn't have to do that.
Discussion begins about freaky people and feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Feeds return
Todd in the shower He & Lamar discuss how to wash their ass
Todrick-We had a house meeting and Ms. Cynthia gave me the gorgeous task of sweeping
Feeds cut again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Todd's weight is going down. He stopped drinking soda.
Cynthia tells him that you can even see it in his face. He looks good. He needs to wear more red.
Todd grabs some lotion then leaves
Carson gets up and says he's sleeping until noon
Cynthia-I'm going to try too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Kirkpatrick is doing dishes. Todd & Him general chit chat.
Kirkpatrick-I've never met a bunch of more people that are more messy. My wife would freak out. Who do they think is going to clean up? There's only like 3 people that clean.
Todd-You tell them grown folks that

Maybee Fisted hand
@maybee420
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Kirkpatrick-People need to be reminded this isn't a hotel. All we have is time so, there is no excuse for them not to clean up after themselves.
Todd-You can't put that there. They don't belong in the kitchen...(referring to medicine)
Kirk-It should be in the SR or BR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
ChrisKirk's griping about people being sloppy/messy, and wants to get everyone to clean up better - he said this clutter is a pig sty, and his wife would be livid if their house was like this
(don't bring her into it - own your gripe) #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Todd-I can't wait for your kids to get older...
Kirkpatrick-I guess we have different parenting styles
Todd-What're you going to do when they get bigger than you...
You can't hit them...then your kids get taken away from you. It's no joke.

Maybee Fisted hand
@maybee420
·
1h
#CBBUS3
An argument begins about where to put the tea kettle.
Todd-The kettle belongs on the stove. When you see movies and shit, where's the kettle?
Kirkpatrick-There has to be a place to put the kettle
Todd than starts putting things away
Kirkpatrick-We have ants!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They have arrived !!!!!!! hamsterwatch #cbbus3 @hamsterwatch !!!!!!
·
1h
ChrisKirk: "we got ants"

#TeamAnts
@dadoo53
#cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Carson wishes Cynthia good luck in those mean streets before she exits the pink room. Tells her to keep working it, she's in a good spot.
She doesn't think so.
Cynthia enters kitchen and says, "the kitchen is just as clean as I left it"
Todd-No, Kirkpatrick just said

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Feeds return
Todd-You gotta let it go
Kirkpatrick-Just let it go
Cynthia-That SR is all mine
Carson-Don't do that just sleep
Cynthia getting Advil/Batteries for Carson & Shanna
Todd & Kirkpatrick continue to bicker about the kitchen mess
Kirkpatrick-it's a respect thing

Maybee Fisted hand
@maybee420
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Todd-Kirk is worried about what his wife thinks. It's different these days. We couldn't ask why, we just took it

Cynthia begins discussion w/Kirkpatrick about cleaning.
Kirkpatrick is done with ppl telling him how to clean when he's the one doing it-he's done with that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Shanna is awake and drinking coffee, small talk with Todrick.
Shanna goes to SR and finds Kirkpatrick asks how Miesha is-she fell asleep
Kirkpatrick rants about Todd and the cleaning
Shanna complains that Todd came into the room to tell them blood pressure while asleep

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Shanna is hitting a wall. It's just not fun anymore. People just aren't nice anymore. Shanna says that ppl in her room are nice but...Kirkpatrick-They gotta go
Shan-Yeahhhh
It blows her mind the things ppl are doing and think they can get away with....
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#CBBUS3
Cynthia is cleaning the bathroom
Todrick playing solitaire
Kirpatrick enters bathroom, I don't care who's coming for me at this point. Bring it.
Cynthia-I mean more about the ppl that are annoying you
Shanna enters bathroom.. Cynthia tells her Kirkpatrick will be back

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
52m
Cynthia was happy to find they have the big knife: "you don't know how hard it is to chop stuff without a knife, you have to use a homemade shank" Face with tears of joy #cbbus3